Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dear God, please put this guy on the stand-He cracks me up. I want to hear him tell JB how mad he is to be dragged into "all this mess."

AZL found multiple listings for VT. She also found him associated with (407) 4*5 (the number George called). But she said that that was a notoriously unreliable database and that is why a mix-up occured.

Given what VT said this morning, that database was accurate.

I am confused then for sure. Which number does VT have since Feb. '09, 407-405-**** or 407-206-****? Which one did GA call?

Now the story is that GA called VT's correct number but before VT had that number assigned to him? Then how does the other number fit in?

I am confused then for sure. Which number does VT have since Feb. '09, 407-405-**** or 407-206-****? Which one did GA call?

Now the story is that GA called VT's correct number but before VT had that number assigned to him? Then how does the other number fit in?

GA and VT have never communicated with each other.

Back in July 2008, George both called and texted to (407) 4*5-3082. The person at that number also called and texted to George. In February 2009, Vasco acquired the number (407) 4*5-3082.

Though there are asterisks used above for privacy, the numbers are identical.

GA and VT have never communicated with each other.

Back in July 2008, George both called and texted to (407) 4*5-3082. The person at that number also called and texted to George. In February 2009, Vasco acquired the number (407) 4*5-3082.

Though there are asterisks used above for privacy, the numbers are identical.

I can't quite tell from the news stories if VT's "current" number that he got in Feb 2009 is the 4*5 prefix number or the 2*6 prefix number.

What the public records databases showed me was that VT's name was associated with BOTH the 4*5 and the 2*6 prefix numbers (otherwise identical), but more often with the 2*6 number, and the 2*6 number was also independently associated with his address even where his name did not appear. So I believed the 2*6 number to be his true number. If his true number (as of Feb 2009) was the 4*5 number, the databases are even more screwed up than I thought. :)

As for the 4*5 number (the one George actually dialed), I believed and still believe that to have been, in July 2008, the cell phone number of one of George's supervisors at Andrews International. Sounds like everyone involved is finally working this out and all will be revealed soon!

I was trying to whittle it down to the most obvious connection between George and Vasco which also seems to be the true root of the defense team error in this situation.

George called (407) 4*5-3082. You found a public records database listing for Vasco as (407) 4*5-3082.

Without the asterisks, the numbers are a match. I think that is Bingo.

this is slightly ot, but boy oh boy is his lawyer a total cutie pie!! i wish i was 15 years younger and lived in florida, **swoon**

this is slightly ot, but boy oh boy is his lawyer a total cutie pie!! i wish i was 15 years younger and lived in florida, **swoon**

He lives in FL at least part time, his father is John Morgan ZG Attorney

He lives in FL at least part time, his father is John Morgan ZG Attorney

oh, I didn't know that, that is highly unusual:waitasec:i tried to keep up with this thread better, i am sure it was already discussed. thank you for that.

(he still is a cutie) **runs and hides**

And to add he recently passed the Bar and is now part of Morgan and Morgan. Here in Tampa they have very clever commercials with JM and his wife with their dogs, there very funny! But the most recent one's are showing old commercial's of Matt when he was little pitching his father's Law Firm. And then the new one introducing him as part of Morgan and Morgan. Just a bit of trivia.

And to add he recently passed the Bar and is now part of Morgan and Morgan. Here in Tampa they have very clever commercials with JM and his wife with their dogs, there very funny! But the most recent one's are showing old commercial's of Matt when he was little pitching his father's Law Firm. And then the new one introducing him as part of Morgan and Morgan. Just a bit of trivia.

I live in Tampa and I love the Morgan & Morgan commercials with the dogs.

Okay --------> Let's cut to the bottom link, kk?

Bottom line: Vasco made fool out of JB and more importantly, Vasco has better tie/pocket square than JB!

day2114.jpg

:rocker: Mr. Vasco - sorry you got drug into to this mess, but way to turn your life around -- keep up the good work! (And if you can sue the pants off a certain someone - you go for it!)

Okay --------> Let's cut to the bottom link, kk?

Bottom line: Vasco made fool out of JB and more importantly, Vasco has better tie/pocket square than JB!
day2114.jpg

:rocker: Mr. Vasco - sorry you got drug into to this mess, but way to turn your life around -- keep up the good work! (And if you can sue the pants off a certain someone - you go for it!)

He does have a better tie and pocket square!!!:floorlaugh:

I gotta wonder how it happened, maybe the phone number became public back in 2008, got too many calls, the security company had it changed and this poor guy got it.
Reminds me of the "jenny 867-5309". Whatever the number is, the phone company should "retire" it.

:lol: 867 is a State College, PA extension...I went to Penn State in the mid 80s and 867 5309 was a working number. :lol:

Go to the back of the line VT, there's ZFG, her sisters S, mother G, JH, TM, RK and I'm sure a few others. If not now there will be. Give it a couple of days. It's not easy to live in La La Land. :floorlaugh:

:lol: 867 is a State College, PA extension...I went to Penn State in the mid 80s and 867 5309 was a working number. :lol:
Hi, On HLN just now it was said he didn't own that number at the time in 2008. So it could have been a working number, yes, just not his. The DT just didn't do their homework acc to HLN.

Well, I don't know if VT's version of events about a domestic dispute vs. a kidnapping is true, but I'm glad he served time in prison for beating a woman so badly either way.

Having said that, he served his time. He has rights and should not have been carelessly dragged into this mess. If he has worked hard to change his ways and be a productive member of society, it plain sucks that Baez's desperation caused his name and face to be plastered all over the media as a convicted felon involved in the death of a 2 year old child. I'm glad he set the record straight and with such conviction.

Btw: sharp dressed man and imposing presence which puts Baez to shame, including the pocket square!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back