Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder what the DT will do with this info. Will they allow Vasco on the stand and try to prove he had the phone # prior to Feb of 09 or ????

I would LOVE to see the SA get a copy of his contract on cross and prove the phone # was first issued to Vasco in Feb 09.

Why didn't the DT research this first? They are so full of it!

jmo
Vasco's not going on the stand. There's no way.

Vasco T and Matt Morgan and brother in law in a presser, VT says he didn't have that phone number in question until Feb 2009. No contact with GA
MM saying the kidnapping was a brief domestic dispute with an ex girlfriend he is in good terms with to this day. He didn't have good representation (or was it no representation)
Vasco is a church going man, a great guy, has paid his debt to the society, trying to move on.

One more life ICA and Baez attempt to destroy. Can you imagine? Every few minutes on HLN they have been putting up his picture and saying he is a 'convicted felon'.. and it turns out to be some domestic issue that has since been resolved ... I hope he can take some kind of legal action... so scary that they can just destroy people like that! :banghead:

Anthony's defense attorneys said they found phone records that show George Anthony called a number currently used by Vasco, who was convicted of kidnapping, during the time of Caylee Anthony's disappearance.

Vasco said at the news conference that he did not obtain his current phone number until February 2009.

"It's our opinion that it's just one last attempt to create reasonable doubt," Morgan said.

George Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman, said his client believes that the number in question belonged to his former employer, a security company, when he called it in Orange County.

Full story: http://www.wesh.com/r/28270474/detail.html

Isn't it interesting that Mark Lippman, although denying George knows Vasco, is still insisting that George *did* in fact have contact with that particular phone number, which we know, per AZlawyer, was not the same number that GA called? They must have figured it out by now that the numbers was incorrectly entered in the public database(s) and is not the same. Or am I missing something?

Anthony's defense attorneys said they found phone records that show George Anthony called a number currently used by Vasco, who was convicted of kidnapping, during the time of Caylee Anthony's disappearance.

Vasco said at the news conference that he did not obtain his current phone number until February 2009.

"It's our opinion that it's just one last attempt to create reasonable doubt," Morgan said.

George Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman, said his client believes that the number in question belonged to his former employer, a security company, when he called it in Orange County.

Full story: http://www.wesh.com/r/28270474/detail.html

BBM This inaccuracy is being perpetuated by ML, I think. Why doesn't he state specifically that George did not call Vasco's phone but rather that the database reflected erroneous information? I also find it interesting that Wesh is running with this :waitasec:

I don't see that AZL's info was wrong.

I think that AZlawyer can review this new information from Vasco himself and reflect upon her analysis and give an opinion. I won't speak for AZL other than to say that it may now be a surprise for all to learn that VT did indeed own the number that George called (after Feb 2009) and that given what he said this morning, he may still own that number.

George dialed 4*5.

Hot Dogs said:
So, it is true that no public records anywhere for VT show his number as 4*5?

AZlawyer said:
A couple of public records databases do. But these databases are notoriously inaccurate...

I feel sorry for this man if indeed he has served his time & has turned his life around! The kidnapping in his case was his girlfriend at the time...not just someone random! But, for the DT to cause every media outlet to post his mug shot all over the country is, imo, wayyyy below the belt! I certainly hope the DT gets in trouble for this in some way!

I think it only shows that the database was confused AFTER THE POINT IN TIME the calls were actually made. Had the databases been searched July 16, 2008, the only information that would have shown up was the number associated with GA's employer. AFTER THE FACT, waaaay after 2009 when we got the information in a document dump, then the numbers showed up in the databases for BOTH VT and the employer.

I don't see that AZL's info was wrong.

Can somebody provide a link to GA's cell phone records please? I searched for them yesterday but only found references to them not the actual records.
AZ has mentioned them and I found posts where BJB mentioned the records but no link was provided. Thanks.

Potential Casey Witness: I Don't Know George Anthony
Man, Attorney Holds News Conference

"Snip"POSTED: 10:51 am EDT June 17, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Vasco De Gamma Thomspon, a man Casey Anthony's defense attorneys asked Judge Belvin Perry to add as a witness in her murder trial, denied any connection to the Anthony family at a news conference on Friday.

Video at Link: Read more:
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28270474/detail.html

I feel sorry for this man if indeed he has served his time & has turned his life around! The kidnapping in his case was his girlfriend at the time...not just someone random! But, for the DT to cause every media outlet to post his mug shot all over the country is, imo, wayyyy below the belt! I certainly hope the DT gets in trouble for this in some way!

He served a LOT of time for a 5 minute domestic dispute. We can't even keep sex offenders behind bars that long. I don't know all the details, nor will I start sleuthing this guy - he's done nothing wrong. I hope he suez Baez!

MOO

Mel

He served a LOT of time for a 5 minute domestic dispute. We can't even keep sex offenders behind bars that long. I don't know all the details, nor will I start sleuthing this guy - he's done nothing wrong. I hope he suez Baez!

MOO

Mel

I heard last night on tv that he beat his "girlfriend" so bad she was in ICU for quite awhile. It was a domestic thing, she was held & moved against her will at some point not a kidnapping for ransom thing

Vasco's not going on the stand. There's no way.

It's just not right is it. Now he'll be on the cover of every rag mag, and I hope he sues their pants off. This is a huge inconvenience to his life and future job prospects. Talk about pulling another Zanny out of their hat.

Lives ruined all around - that's all I see.

MOO

Mel

I think that AZlawyer can review this new information from Vasco himself and reflect upon her analysis and give an opinion. I won't speak for AZL other than to say that it may now be a surprise for all to learn that VT did indeed own the number that George called (after Feb 2009) and that given what he said this morning, he may still own that number.

George dialed 4*5.

Potential Casey Witness: I Don't Know George Anthony
Man, Attorney Holds News Conference

"Snip"POSTED: 10:51 am EDT June 17, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Vasco De Gamma Thomspon, a man Casey Anthony's defense attorneys asked Judge Belvin Perry to add as a witness in her murder trial, denied any connection to the Anthony family at a news conference on Friday.

Video at Link: Read more:
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28270474/detail.html

BBM ~ Area code '405' is an Oklahoma area code.

Security Forces and/or Andrew's Int'l. numbers are not even close to the number in question (407-2*6-3052), they are 407-622-5777 and 407-363-2900, respectively.

I heard last night on tv that he beat his "girlfriend" so bad she was in ICU for quite awhile. It was a domestic thing, she was held & moved against her will at some point not a kidnapping for ransom thing

egads -- see what happens when I don't know the deets? How could you be on great/good terms with someone who put you in the ICU. Good Night!

MOO

Mel

I suppose only LE can subpeona a phone company to track a cell phone number assignment history. It would be good to know if they did that just to put all doubts to rest.

BBM ~ Area code '405' is an Oklahoma area code.

Security Forces and/or Andrew's Int'l. numbers are not even close to the number in question (407-2*6-3052), they are 407-622-5777 and 407-363-2900, respectively.

I think you might be confused. 4*5 is the prefix, not the area code.

George dialed (407) 4*5

I think you might be confused. 4*5 is the prefix, not the area code.

George dialed (407) 4*5

Oh, yes, I did. I thought you meant area code. How come AZ lists the
number as a 2*6 prefix? How could anyone possibly confuse 4*5 versus 2*6?

Oh, yes, I did. I thought you meant area code. How come AZ lists the
number as a 2*6 prefix? How could anyone possibly confuse 4*5 versus 2*6?

AZL found multiple listings for VT. She also found him associated with (407) 4*5 (the number George called). But she said that that was a notoriously unreliable database and that is why a mix-up occured.

Given what VT said this morning, that database was accurate.

I gotta wonder how it happened, maybe the phone number became public back in 2008, got too many calls, the security company had it changed and this poor guy got it.
Reminds me of the "jenny 867-5309". Whatever the number is, the phone company should "retire" it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back