Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This was taped live this morning.

When Morgan first says Vasco's name he calls him Roscoe.

Then when Vasco walks to the mic he says "good evening".

:great:

Pretty funny conference. The kid, I mean lawyer, needs some practice with public speaking. :)

Roscoe-Vasco did pretty well considering he hasn't been to law school like Mr. Morgan, and his 3-piece suit and tie/pocket square combo were perfecto!! ;)

Hi, On HLN just now it was said he didn't own that number at the time in 2008. So it could have been a working number, yes, just not his. The DT just didn't do their homework acc to HLN.

Same thing repeated on NG's show tonight, with VT and attorney as guests. Attorney Matt Morgan twice stated that phone number did not belong to VT in 2008.

Feel sorry for this man. Even though he is an ex-con, he doesn't deserve to have his life made public nationwide because someone is looking for their golden opportunity to tie GA into disposing of Caylee's remains. Totally disgusting.

Bless VT! Keep the faith!

And to add he recently passed the Bar and is now part of Morgan and Morgan. Here in Tampa they have very clever commercials with JM and his wife with their dogs, there very funny! But the most recent one's are showing old commercial's of Matt when he was little pitching his father's Law Firm. And then the new one introducing him as part of Morgan and Morgan. Just a bit of trivia.

Sorry to quote myself, I posted on the HLN thread but I wanted to add to the JM commercials!
ok guys just to share on the commercials, it started off with JM's wife and he with their dogs. So JM has this small little mutt, and she has this beautiful German Shepard named Emma. And through the commercial his wife establishes who is the boss down to comparing the dogs lol So Emma is beautiful and they started getting emails about Emma to the point she had a fan club!! So she got her own commercial! Showing the car, her BFFS the whole nine yards! it's very funny.

VT on NG show tonight...

NG Welcome Mr. Thonpson
VT. Thank you, First I would like to thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ...

OMG! did he think he was on an award show??

I am glad he spoke out! This is beyond ridiculous - The people that are being accused, and have nothing to do with the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony. Beyond absurd.

I might want to give her Life without parole. But she is seriously making people WANT to give her death. Blaming everyone. Pretty soon, every resident of Orlando will be accused. Those who believe there was an accident?
Really?

There is about as much of a chance of Caylee dying as a result of an accident, as there is of monkeys flying out of my butt.... or the butts of others.

:gavel:

I feel sorry for any person that innocently is drsgged through the mud.
In the past we talked about ICA ruins allot of lives. Very compelling.
Hope JB pays the piper for this trick!

VT on NG show tonight...

NG Welcome Mr. Thonpson
VT. Thank you, First I would like to thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ...

OMG! did he think he was on an award show??

He was thankful for the opportunity to be on her show and tell his side of the story.........

MOO

So what do you think.

Will Baez try to save face and try to bring him in not believing any thing he is being told?

Or will he offer himself up to the Court and tell them that he has made a mistake. Did Zanny teach him anything?

I think the fact Mr. Vasco T was called as a witness just shows how far the DT net reaches in Orlando for their concentric circles of collateral damage. But maybe he has the wrong Morgan representing him - that guy is probably working on a class action suit.

Maybe they should start having those wierdos who line up to get tickets just take a depo? I'm sure some of them are desperate enough they would testify for the defense just to get into the circus. And I'm sure the defense is desperate enough to start interviewing some of them...

They could have a questionnaire for them to fill out.

1. Have you ever driven past Suburban drive in the last five years?
2. Have you ever used duct tape in your entire life?
3. Have you ever visited Universal studios?

So what do you think.

Will Baez try to save face and try to bring him in not believing any thing he is being told?

Or will he offer himself up to the Court and tell them that he has made a mistake. Did Zanny teach him anything?

Doesn't VT first need to be deposed, then perhaps have a hearing before HHJBP to determine relevancy of his testimony in light of the fact that he didn't even have the phone number in question in 2008? :waitasec: With that in mind, JB should reconsider before embarrassing himself further.

MOO

So what do you think.

Well I dont think Baez has the say, for me after CM asking for a mistrial and then aquital it was evident that Cheney is running the show. There is a reason why CM isn't doing the questioning here even though he is the most qualified. He IMO has something up his sleeve after 20 plus years of experience and down the road it wont include JB.

Question, have we seen the actual court stamped motion yet? Because it still isn't on the Ninth Circuit Court website. Last one I'd dated 6.15 for transcripts.

So what do you think.

I think he will not try to bring VT in as a witness.He knows by now that they screwed up and if HHJP asks about the motion, he will say that they do not what to pursue it at this time.

06/20/2011 Motion to Quash Subpoena

http://mobile.mcall.com/p.p?m=b&a=r...DL.w=&DL.d=10&DQ=sectionId%3A6090&DPS=0&DPL=3

Casey Anthony trial: Perry adjourns court until 9 a.m. Tuesday – no explanation given

By Anthony Colarossi and Walter Pacheco , Orlando Sentinel
Mon Jun 20 2011 1:01 PM

Vasco Thompson is a 'non-party' in Casey case

Also filed today was a motion to quash the subpoena for Vasco Thompson, the man the defense listed as a late witness last week.

The motion, filed by attorney Matt T. Morgan, says Thompson is set to appear before Perry at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday.

It goes on to say Thompson "has no personal knowledge of facts relating to the alleged killing of Caylee Marie Anthony."

The motion calls Thompson's subpoena for trial "a misguided attempt to draw attention and publicity to an already highly publicized matter."

Thompson "believes that the defendant's subpoena for trial is only a delay, to create confusion in the evidence and a ploy to create an illusion of reasonable doubt," Morgan's motion says.

It adds that the subpoena "was filed in bad faith against the non-party Vasco Thompson" and creates an undue burden on him.

The motion asks Perry to quash the subpoena and enter "a protective order prohibiting the defendant, Casey Anthony, from further contact with" Thompson.

Hi, On HLN just now it was said he didn't own that number at the time in 2008. So it could have been a working number, yes, just not his. The DT just didn't do their homework acc to HLN.

BBM

Imagine that..........the DT notdoing their homework.:floorlaugh:

I feel very bad for this man. He has been a model citizen and church member for at least a quater of a century, (perhaps longer), who has been slandered because back in the 1980's he appears to have been with a vengeful woman & was too poor to defend himself properly.

I pray there are no repurcusions in his life because of an incident long ago in his youth that was nobody's business. The media is brutal.

Btw dude - nice tie !

VT and his attorney Matt Morgan are on JVM right now. The DT (specifically someone from Cheney Mason's office) called to say they want to depose VT on Wednesday afternoon at 5:00 pm. MM says the phone company orally verified that the phone number was not his until 2009.

OT: He is rockin' that suit! Baez needs to take some notes on style.

Despite that motion.... the defense wants to set up a deposition with Mr Thompson on Wednesday.

Mr Morgan just said so on JVM. He got a call from Mason's office today.

Seriously. These people are just begging to be humiliated.

Fabulous.

Unbelievable.

Despite that motion.... the defense wants to set up a deposition with Mr Thompson on Wednesday.

Mr Morgan just said so on JVM. He got a call from Mason's office today.

Seriously. These people are just begging to be humiliated.

Fabulous.

Unbelievable.

Desperation smells almost as bad as Casey's trunk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back