Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
George didn't have the wrong number. He was really calling someone from his new job. But a couple of public records databases have the wrong number for Vasco T. It only takes one wrong entry in those databases, and then they multiply like rabbits. :)

I wish the Media would pick this up and correct their story. I do not want to hear the EXPLOSIVE BOMBSHELL from any of the bobble heads and I sure hope the SA is aware. AZ we can't thank you enough here on WS. You are just wonderful!

Ok all joking aside if the DT actually calls this guy to the stand or they try to insinuate to another witness regarding this alleged communication they will lose ALL credibility with the jury. It will go out the flipping window for sure, if it hasn't already.

But ohhhhh! Wouldn't it be funny to watch? :floorlaugh:

24v1pqa.jpg

Oh REALLY Mr. Baez???

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Priceless posts in this thread. Simply priceless.

So did they file for this right after the acquittal motion didn't go too well, to distract attention from the judge saying that there was substantial evidence, or has it been in the works for longer?

So the new DT theory is that GA took out a hit on Caylee through this ex-con?

AZ, I am so glad your workload did not prevent you from reading here today. Imagine all the possibilities JB would be having now, Hi-fiving each other in their office, telling ICA she will be released within a week when Linda rolls over in embarrassment over HER errors. Sheeze.

Just thank you so much for your skills. You are also Caylee's voice today.

You all know where DS was today? I suspect she went and got a tattoo just like ICA.

Gosh not yelling - didn't mean to be rude. The caps were for emphasis at Baez' "thwarting" once again. :seeya:

I do the same thing TiaM. Gosh, I sure hope nobody thinks I was yelling at them ( :innocent: sorry)...

With all of the characters who have tried to insert themselves into this case, this really is the 1st time of a reverse insertion! :crazy:

This guy went so far as to call the police on them! It is just too funny! :crazy:

Of course you know hln is going to run with this just to sell more time. They are going to say - what, could george be involved after all.
Az. Lets hope the state has figured this out.

I thank the good Lord above that the jury is sequestered. Could you imagine?

I cannot believe (OK I can totally believe) that the DT would throw this to the media BEFORE fully investigating it! <snipped by moi>

You canot believe it? Tee hee. They will try and make this part of the daisy chain:

George----->Thompson----->Kronk. It's four calls dontcha know.

Now JB's minions like AL, LKB, and Geraldo will be all over the media with this bombshell news and in everybody's mind George will have had contact with a convicted kidnapper. Thank goodness the jury is secluded from this nonsense. I wish I were too.

This just adds to the TTD (temporary tourette's disorder) I have fallen victim to today.

I should have added a WARNING< THIS THREAD MAY BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH! I have LMAO all the way through it. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Only to Baez's health !

He could end up with a reeeeeeeeal bad stomach ache from a heavy right punch.

They didn't get Vasco T's records IMO. They are looking at George's records. The number for not-Vasco (see my posts above) is 407-4*5-3082. The first contact was George calling this number on July 9, 2008 when he had to drive down to (IIRC) Celebration, FL for his brand-new job. Then George texted the number July 14 at 10:22 am, when IIRC he was supposed to be travelling again to Celebration and gave his employer some story about a traffic problem and instead stayed in Orlando--IMO to try to figure out WTF Casey was doing. George received a short (12-character) response text from this number at 1:32 pm, and responded again by text at 2:49 pm. The number then called George July 19 at 11:08 am--probably George's work trying to figure out when and if he would be returning to his job--and texted him on July 24 at 5:32 pm.
AZLawyer,
:websleuther: , :detective: , :beagle:,
I :bowdown:

So did they file for this right after the acquittal motion didn't go too well, to distract attention from the judge saying that there was substantial evidence, or has it been in the works for longer?

I think Baez has gone back and trolled through every thread here on Websleuths that was about George and he's picked up anything that he saw as potential for dirt. In fact I don't doubt for one moment that the only way he got the information on Vasco was right here and from AZlawyer.

They already know, they knew before they added him. They are looking for doubt, not truth.

I think you should change your location to random:innocent:

Not that your post is random, just WHEN you post is random!

Here is the judge from today, once this witness is called I don't think the Judge can hide the laughter with his hand anymore;

Attachments

• Day1918.jpg
    Day1918.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 122
I think Baez has gone back and trolled through every thread here on Websleuths that was about George and he's picked up anything that he saw as potential for dirt. In fact I don't doubt for one moment that the only way he got the information on Vasco was right here and from AZlawyer.

BBM

Yea but he was too lazy to read all the way to the end. :crazy:

With all of the characters who have tried to insert themselves into this case, this really is the 1st time of a reverse insertion! :crazy:

This guy went so far as to call the police on them! It is just too funny! :crazy:

:floorlaugh: Ok stop. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. :crazy: Try and think of poor HHJP and the SA having to keep a straight face and all. :floorlaugh:

You canot believe it? Tee hee. They will try and make this part of the daisy chain:

George----->Thompson----->Kronk. It's four calls dontcha know.

Now JB's minions like AL, LKB, and Geraldo will be all over the media with this bombshell news and in everybody's mind George will have had contact with a convicted kidnapper. Thank goodness the jury is secluded from this nonsense. I wish I were too.

This just adds to the TTD (temporary tourette's disorder) I have fallen victim to today.

And we thought today would be boring :thud:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae
Back