Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG, ya'll! I'm just :lol:so hard. I know I'm late to the party, but I've been out of pocket all day and happened to hear a blurb on the news about this felon coming to testify for the Defense about being in cohoots with GA. I was like WTF?! I head in here as soon as I possibly can only to find AZ's got it all explained and under control. Oh Lordy! It's just too damned funny.

AZ, you are the BOMB!

Off the read... and laugh! I LOVE this place.

:floorlaugh:

Yes--and not a typo in his cell phone records, but a typo in certain public records databases. Basically if some clerk somewhere enters a number incorrectly one time, the error will be all over these databases within weeks.

So, it is true that no public records anywhere for VT show his number as 4*5?

BTW in my spare time I skip through swamps sprinkling heart stickers....

OMG Jose would have a heart attack if he knew I have an ENTIRE HEART STICKER DRAWER in my SCRAPBOOKING CLOSET.

Capital letters to get the DT's attention. :floorlaugh:

O' come on now AZlawyer -- just cop to the iron on pink letters for those toddler shirts too!

LMAO - who thought this day could end up so engaging?

Heck, not only did he "borrow" from her, almost word for word from AZ to file a motion, he never even wrote her a thank you note. Now that is unexcusable. Just poor manners. JB does have along track record of failure to met his financial obligations.

Oh, but that thank you note plus payment is in the mail, according to Baez.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Correct me if I am wrong...

But isn't this issue of Baez' attempt to have"mystery new defense witness" added to the witness list DURING trial DEJA VU????

Wasn't baez harshly reprimanded in his one other murder case (Nilton Diaz) for attempting to do this same thing?????

haven't read the whole thread, but do we know if the State is aware of this?

OMG, ya'll! I'm just :lol:so hard. I know I'm late to the party, but I've been out of pocket all day and happened to hear a blurb on the news about this felon coming to testify for the Defense about being in cohoots with GA. I was like WTF?! I head in here as soon as I possibly can only to find AZ's got it all explained and under control. Oh Lordy! It's just too damned funny.

AZ, you are the BOMB!

Off the read... and laugh! I LOVE this place.

:floorlaugh:
WARNING to not eat and drink while reading this thread!

Thank you AZlawyer. I came straight here when I read about this new mystery witness, because I knew the answers would be here!

BTW in my spare time I skip through swamps sprinkling heart stickers....

OMG Jose would have a heart attack if he knew I have an ENTIRE HEART STICKER DRAWER in my SCRAPBOOKING CLOSET.

Capital letters to get the DT's attention. :floorlaugh:

AZlawyer...I KNEW we were kindred spirits!!!! I'm a scrapbooker/cardmaker too!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

I have PLENTY of heart stickers in case you run out!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I have an ENTIRE crafting room and you are right, ICA's scrapbooking supplies were lame, lame, lame!!! You're not a "real" scrapbooker until you have enough items to open your own store!!! :floorlaugh:

Why is VT willing to testify if he knwos he wasn't in cahoots with GA?

So, it is true that no public records anywhere for VT show his number as 4*5?

A couple of public records databases do. But these databases are notoriously inaccurate. Entries in these databases are the kind of thing you would want to double-check before announcing them as part of the most-watched murder trial in the nation.

But isn't this issue of Baez' attempt to have"mystery new defense witness" added to the witness list DURING trial DEJA VU????

Wasn't baez harshly reprimanded in his one other murder case (Nilton Diaz) for attempting to do this same thing?????

I can hear him now as he begs for this witness to be let in - BUT your HONOR, we JUST THOUGHT OF THIS! :floorlaugh:

He just NEVER learns, does he?

Nilton Diaz ay? Is he involved with Cabeza de Vaca or was that Zannies sister Raquel?

I certainly hope the FL taxpayers didn't have to pay for the investigative hours that it took for the DT to find this witness.

If they looked over his cell records, which I'm sure they did, then yes, they're well aware of who Vasco is. This will make the defense look stupid, but I'm worried some jurors already have a bad taste in their mouth about George.

Why is VT willing to testify if he knwos he wasn't in cahoots with GA?

As far as anyone knows, he is NOT willing to testify. But the defense team wants to force him to testify.

He called LE to get the defense's investigator's off of him. I'm sure LE turned right around and called the SA. I have the feeling they have a file labeled in red, "CA CASE, CALL SA IMMEDIATELY". :floorlaugh:

I can hear him now as he begs for this witness to be let in - BUT your HONOR, we JUST THOUGHT OF THIS! :floorlaugh:

He just NEVER learns, does he?

Don't forget the "honestly" and appalled by the State's assertion of anything underhanded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmu
Back