Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are so right about that...can't count how many times when he asked a question...the witness said "no" but he kept going!!

That's one of the biggest problems the DT has IMO.

CM can't "hear", but Baez just flat out doesn't "listen". :loser:

Can they bring up his past in any way? I feel they don't care who they put up there, as long as they can plant a tiny scintilla of doubt in the minds of the jury.

Someone needs to get in contact with JVM, she is running with this story!

Ok, thank you. Now the error makes sense. Nobody involved in this case made a typing error. What apparently happened it that somebody in Baez's office used an unreliable records source. This person correctly used the number that George did call, but the database that they chose had its own internal error showing VT as the owner of that number.

Is that right?

But still, no matter what, this is not a situation of transposed numbers. It is an entirely different kind of error.

Exactly. And these are the same people that think Wikipedia is THE SOURCE to use when it's one of the worst ones out there. I am so not surprised that they looked in a messed up database.

Well NoeticSoul came through for ZB

And now AZlawyer for Caylee

I'm proud to be a poster here more so then ever now.

Hum not familiar with ZB? ???

Hum not familiar with ZB? ???

Beautiful Zahra Baker
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=420"]Zahra Clare Baker - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I take it we have no deposition of this guy right? Can a witness be called at trial without have been deposed first?

No deposition has been taken of VT and yes, a witness can be called at trial without having been deposed.

this may be a duh moment on my part... but couldn't they get the guy that GA actually called and texted with to verify his phone number at the time to clear this all up????:waitasec:

Yes. :)

Hi AZ, I may have had a similar experience, maybe you can help me to understand.

I got a new phone w/ new #, soon after I began recieving calls from unknown ppl wanting to know why I was calling them and leaving not so nice msgs regarding an unpaid bill. I spoke w/ several and told them it was not me, I was just me, I finally got the service provider to change my # after I rec'd a not so nice msg from Nascar wanting to know what I wanted, I saved msg for my provider so they could document. I was told that happens for what ever reason....The company would call and leave a msg, it would show my phone number so they would call me...It was a mess. Is this somewhat what you are talking about? TIA ETA correct spelling

No, not really because George's cell records (and AFAIK the records of the guy he was calling) are fine. The only inaccuracies are entries in some investigative databases that anyone who uses them on a regular basis would know are notoriously inaccurate.

Ok, thank you. Now the error makes sense. Nobody involved in this case made a typing error. What apparently happened it that somebody in Baez's office used an unreliable records source. This person correctly used the number that George did call, but the database that they chose had its own internal error showing VT as the owner of that number.

Is that right?

But still, no matter what, this is not a situation of transposed numbers. It is an entirely different kind of error.

Yes!! Sorry, I was the one who said "transposed numbers" before I found my old emails to another WS'er about this and saw the actual numbers.

Can they bring up his past in any way? I feel they don't care who they put up there, as long as they can plant a tiny scintilla of doubt in the minds of the jury.

first they would have to effectively even tie him to this case... umm.. I think they will be eating an extra large thwart cake on that!:rocker:

JVM's claiming "dirty pool"-- da8n right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21
Back