Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's one of the biggest problems the DT has IMO.

CM can't "hear", but Baez just flat out doesn't "listen". :loser:
Listening is a skill.

One JB doesn't have - I might add.

SOTS bakes them...and passes them out:rocker:

OK I'm going to make an admission so don't make too much fun of me but.....for weeks I was trying to figure out what in the heck SOTS meant. Even went to the lingo threads....lol. Finally had an v 8 moment the other night when someone referred to her as SOTS, DUH!!!

Private Investigator = you get what you pay for! Or in Baez's case, you DON'T pay for.....LOL!!!!

I just can't understand why Baez will go this far to ruin his reputation even more just to get Casey off?

I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses for the DT, but given the nature of this error it is possible that JB genuinely believes that VT is the person that George called. This would be especially possible if JB wasn't actually the person researching this number. Some other person in the office could have convinced JB that VT is the guy.

Please, we've all seen how much JB likes to actually work and prepare . . . .

Wonder how many times he'll object to himself when this guy is on the stand :crazy:

Good point. You might have noticed that he was playing with his Magic I-Phone while HHJBP was rendering his decision to their Motion for Directed Verdict this morning. I toss students out of my lectures for doing that. HHJBP is very patient. Maybe he just feels sorry for him. :waitasec:

OK I'm going to make an admission so don't make too much fun of me but.....for weeks I was trying to figure out what in the heck SOTS meant. Even went to the lingo threads....lol. Finally had an v 8 moment the other night when someone referred to her as SOTS, DUH!!!

:lol: I used to work with a guy who would say "You're so pretty" whenever anyone would make what he thought was a silly mistake or a "DUH" moment.

Can I just say all in fun that "You're so pretty"! :giggle:

Looking for the number of the Lexus dealership where George worked at the time....

George's work number at the time: 407-671-0000 (from Casey's phone records) Jimmy Bryan Lexus

I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses for the DT, but given the nature of this error it is possible that JB genuinely believes that VT is the person that George called. This would be especially possible if JB wasn't actually the person researching this number. Some other person in the office could have convinced JB that VT is the guy.

:praying: Let Judge Perry say tomorrow, " Jose and Cheney, I am afraid I have to tell you that now, even your witnesses are imaginary like your clients friends!"

OMG - that cough - was it Imaginaryitis???????

then run it to ground... that's the problem.

you guys are some good cooks and brilliant minds! (now we need t-shirts!)

If we ever get the WS store sold out, Tricia has said we will get new things............ you have the in girl! We could donate to Klass kids or something!?!

The Twilight Zone.
No, it showed up correctly on the call log too. It just shows up wrong in some public records database, so if you were a PI, you would look up the number of George's coworker and get the name of VT as the owner of that number. But if you were a GOOD PI, you would look up the number in more than one database, and also look up all the numbers associated with VT to make sure you were getting the right info.

.........AND....you might try to call it too! :)

George's work number at the time: 407-671-0000 (from Casey's phone records) Jimmy Bryan Lexus

OK, don't open this can of worms in the Vasco Thompson thread, I beg of you. ;)

There is a Gentiva/Lexus thread in the Timeline part of the forum, I think, which should be pinned at the top of the page somewhere. Long story short, that number was never called by Casey. The number she really called was for Gentiva, where Cindy worked.

Still shows he didn't do his research.

:floorlaugh:
:praying: Let Judge Perry say tomorrow, " Jose and Cheney, I am afraid I have to tell you that now, even your witnesses are imaginary like your clients friends!"

OMG - that cough - was it Imaginaryitis???????

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor
Back