DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on this?

https://www.amazon.com/We-Have-Your...id=1471134840&sr=1-3&keywords=jonbenet+ramsey

In We Have Your Daughter:The Unsolved Murder of JonBenét Ramsey Twenty Years Later, Emmy Award-winning investigative journalist Paula Woodward offers an unprecedented insider perspective on the twentieth anniversary of one of the most heinous, sensationalized, unsolved crimes in American history.

Here for the first time, Woodward examines conversations and information from all sides of those involved in the case. She shares information compiled during the twenty years she reported on the murder, including private conversations with law enforcement individuals directly involved in the case, their thoughts and dissections of what went wrong and right, and who they now believe is the killer.

Woodward has included drawings by JonBenét, letters from her teachers, and photographs that show a normal, happy six-year-old whose life was cut short in such a horrible manner. She shares portions of John Ramsey's private journal,where he wrote of his torment and grief in the aftermath of the murder. And she recounts personal conversations with JonBenét's mother prior to her death from cancer in 2006. JonBenét's brother Burke talks publicly for the first and only time about his sister's death and how it affected the family and his life.

Probably not worth the time, FrankieB. Given Paula Woodward's almost-worshipful treatment of the Ramseys in the past, I doubt we'll get a balanced story. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a lot of things wrong, if the preview is anything to go by. Case in point:

"Evidence showed she'd struggled helplessly with her tiny fingers to free the rope that was pulled tight around her neck."

Now we know that's a lie. Or she's hopelessly misinformed. Either way, it doesn't serve the public.

People Mag:
http://www.people.com/article/clue-jonbenet-ramsey-autopsy-death-murder-case

"In this week's issue, PEOPLE takes a new look at the evidence in the case, as well as the suspects and the questions that endure nearly two decades after JonBenét's killing. Pitt says the 6-year-old's autopsy showed there was pineapple in her digestive tract, suggesting the fruit hadn't had time to fully digest before she was killed.
But Pitt says Patsy Ramsey, JonBenét's mother, told investigators her daughter hadn't had any of the tropical fruit in the hours before her disappearance.
The fingerprints on the bowl or cup that were used to give JonBenét the pineapple were Patsy's fingerprints," Pitt tells PEOPLE. "It suggests someone is not telling the truth about what happened at that home that night."

SP:
http://www.stevenpittassociates.com/

How very thoughtful of Patsy to be forward thinking in her actions as to prepare this book for PW. PR is conveniently speaking to us from the dead.

In the Prologue, PW writes that the killer took a souvenir when they left....that's the first I've heard about a souvenir being taken.

http://www.wehaveyourdaughter.net/

Ty FB

'Look Inside':

Photos I haven't seen before. and excerpts from JR's 60 p diary. Wow.
PW certainly makes a great effort to dissect MB's interview on Reddit.

She sure does. She tried to claim that he disagreed with himself later and that his later statement about the DNA was the true one. When anyone can see he was just covering himself legally. She also dredges up the 2003 "release" of the 911 tape and NBC's analysis supposedly showing no other voice. Recently, I got into that with someone on a different website, and I reminded that that the tape that was released was not the actual, enhanced tape from Aerospace; it was a third- or fourth-generation dub of the normal tape, so it's not surprising that nothing was heard on it. That's assuming the tape wasn't edited before release, and I'm not so sure it wasn't!

I'll keep going. She challenges his statement about the head injury coming 45 minutes to 2 hours before the strangulation, saying that the coroner couldn't tell which was first. But there's not a single word about Werner Spitz, who actually replicated the injury (as much as he could), or Henry Lee, or Tom Henry, all of whom gave the 45-min-to-2-hour figure. Also, as mentioned, she repeats the nonsense about JB struggling with the garrote, using the DNA under JB's nails and the non-existent claw marks as proof. Our own NuisancePoster shoots that one down, using the actual autopsy report:

"I don't think she clawed at her neck while being strangled, because Meyer did not find her skin under her nails. If she scratched at her throat during strangulation enough to leave fingernail marks, then her skin should have been under her nails. It wasn't."
"Not only that, there is very little damage to the interior of her neck, as if she didn't struggle at all. The hyoid bone is still intact as were the thyroid and cricoid cartilages, and her trachea. The strap muscles of her neck were not hemorrhaged."
"Her tongue and the insides of her cheeks were unblemished as well, and usually stragulation victims will bite their tongue and cheeks during the strangling."
"JonBenet's neck gives no indication that she was struggling or even conscious while she was being strangled, and when you consider the killer tied the knot and the back of neck and that her long johns were urine-stained in the crotch and in the front, it sounds to me like she was strangled facedown from behind, and she did not struggle against her killer at all."

Also, her claims about no evidence of prior sexual contact is patently false. The person she names, Dr. Sirotnak, did in fact say that there was, as Jim Kolar informs us. Again, no mention of Drs. John McCann, David Jones, James Monteleone or Richard Krugman, just to name a few.

A quick perusal through PMPT would tell you all of this! Geez, Paula, if you needed help writing this, why not just come to us? We'd do it for nothing. Just reading this preview not only confirms what I suspected, it's actually made me sick to my stomach.

PW makes mention of the indictment.(released Oct 2013)
p 394 "The documents list two recommended charges by the grand jury..."

I just want everyone to remember Paula Woodward whenever someone accuses US of thinking we know more than the experts!
Congratulations, Paula Woodward. In light of your nearly-superhuman efforts, I hereby award you the Josef Goebbels Award. You can now take your place in the pantheon alongside Katie Couric, Deborah Norville and many others who have been suckered by the Ramseys. You are, without question, a complete and utter a$$-clown!

The text might be worthless and pro-Ramsey but I agree with Tad, we had never seen these pictures before. Am I reading wrong or the book has input from Burke? If true, he broke the silece here first?

There's definitely a couple of new pictures in there. I think possibly one or two on the website for the book that was linked too.

How very thoughtful of Patsy to be forward thinking in her actions as to prepare this book for PW. PR is conveniently speaking to us from the dead.

In the Prologue, PW writes that the killer took a souvenir when they left....that's the first I've heard about a souvenir being taken.

http://www.wehaveyourdaughter.net/

ty DeDee

WHYD Index
? suspected items never found, p310

p136 Remnants of cherries were found in the stomach/proximal area of her small intestine.
Another item besides pineapple was cherries."(BPD Report#1-1348
p 273 ...the comfort items found inside the suitcase.
p288 ... the purpose of the items found inside the suitcase was questioned.
The suitcase contained a pillow sham, a duvet and a Dr. Seuss book, all belonging to the Ramseys.
p292 No other beaver hairs were found inside the home, except for the one on the duct tape

http://www.wehaveyourdaughter.net/jonbenet/

photos, copyright JR

Friday, September 30, 2016 8:00pm 10:00pm 20:00 22:00

Watch Paula on CNN's two-hour special Who Killed JonBenét?, airing September 30, 2016

Sunday, October 2, 2016
8:00pm 10:00pm 20:00 22:00

Catch author Paula Woodward during A&E's two-hour JonBenét Ramsey special on October 2, 2016

more bits and ......

WHYD, 'Burke'

p8 went downstairs and turned on the Christmas tree light lights. I brought in Patsy's bicycle from the garage. Burke's and JonBenet's new bikes were already in front of the tree. ...

p135 kitchen table in the Ramsey home. Later tests would reveal both Burke's and
Patsy's fingerprints on the outside of the bowl

p161 Burke said there had been no family arguments prior to, nor on, Dec 25 (Detective Linda Arnst---Date of Report 1-8-97)

p269 John Ramsey said he'd read a story to both Burke and JonBenet out in the sitting room until 10:30 pm on Christmas night
(Officer Rick French

p300 according to Burke he woke up at 11:30

p371 Patsy then went to the third floor master suite to bed,
while John played with Burke for a few minutes on the other end of the house on the second floor. He was

p399 if there was anything he wanted to know or tell them.
1 "It's finals week." Burke told them, surprised when they didn't seem to understand the enormity of that fact

WHYD, 'hymen'

1 ref, 'Back Matter' in relation to MB
B: Based on evidence of prior damage to her vagina and hymen, experts told us there was evidence of prior abuse. No way to really know if it was chronic

Hold the phone....

Did the killer walk through an unlocked door, crawl through a basement window or live there?

Is the book going to go into that eons old "squatter living in the house" alternate theory?

Tadpole12,
WHYD, 'hymen'

1 ref, 'Back Matter' in relation to MB
B: Based on evidence of prior damage to her vagina and hymen, experts told us there was evidence of prior abuse. No way to really know if it was chronic

Anything prior to the night of JonBenet's death is chronic, and there is a way to tell, e.g. scar tissue, or evidence of skin healing which represents past tears, scratches, incisions, etc.

Hold the phone....

Is the book going to go into that eons old "squatter living in the house" alternate theory?

singularity,
I'm going with the squatter theory since the GJ said both parents assisted the killer and caused her death via child abuse.

(rsbm)
PW certainly makes a great effort to dissect MB's interview on Reddit.
Mark Beckner should sue Woodward for blatantly accusing him of stating something false, when known evidence proves him right. Then she goes on to state something herself that is false, quoting only a portion of the AR:

attachment.php

(ETA Note: Excerpts taken from the publicly available preview on Amazon.)

Attachments

• Beckner should sue.jpg
    Beckner should sue.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 322
The text might be worthless and pro-Ramsey but I agree with Tad, we had never seen these pictures before. Am I reading wrong or the book has input from Burke? If true, he broke the silece here first?

also FB,
It's the clarity of the photos. Can read the names of the board games in the trophy room shot.

Six videos of the Ramsey house taken by Ollie Gray, posted by Paula Woodward:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUIpISsUtk7LemdNDHAz4ycA

( :doh: The house had been cleared out and investigators didn't even vacuum the window well for evidence? :notgood: )

ty, otg, I watched a bit, got real sleepy.... OG drones on.
Will have to set aside some time, big coffee, always been interested in the location of switch plates.

wrt MB,
(rsbm)Mark Beckner should

MB's naivete?, the regrets, retractions, adjustments are documented,
p439 the author's comments slay.

PWoodward had a big scoop in 2006 when someone, most likely JR, called her with the arrest of JMK. (Didn’t work out so well.)

IMO, she should change her last name to Ra**y. Her internal landscape is that of the Rs. The Rs’ public relations effort, the marketing of innocence, has always included lies and innuendo. These are also the tools of PW.

As some may recall Kolar gave a special acknowledgment to reporter Carol McKinley for "constant display of professionalism, objectivity and credibility.” Let’s compare this to PW’s behavior. Peter Boyles had McKinley on his show in 2013 when the news broke about the indictments. McKinley mentioned that in 2010 when the BPD wanted to interview BR that Dilson appeared in her own press conference and threw Wolf under the bus again. PW walked up to McKinley and told her she was going to put in her book that McKinley had an affair with Wolf, to extract information out of him. McKinley said words to the effect, 'You know that’s a total lie.'

PW’s behavior is no different today. Her coy comment about her book was the advice to her readers to follow the evidence. I hope any readers will do so by reading the Rs’ interviews, their depos and the books by Kolar and Thomas. Then, not only will they know who the Rs are, but they will also know who PW is.

heyya qft

Should be some good reviews of the book by amazon readers!

http://nypost.com/2016/08/13/why-is-america-still-freakishly-obsessed-with-jonbenets-murder/

Why is America still freakishly obsessed with JonBenet's murder?
Aug 13, 2016

“This case keeps on coming back,” says Lawrence Schiller, author of “Perfect Murder, Perfect Town: The Uncensored Story of the JonBenet Murder and the Grand Jury’s Search for the Final Truth,” considered the definitive biography of the case.
“It’s like going to the beach,” Schiller says. “The tide goes out and it goes back in, and the police are hoping the next time it comes in, they may catch who did it.”

“This case would have lasted in regional newspapers for one week if not for two elements,” Schiller says. “It’s the release of videos of JonBenet in beauty pageants, and the release, days later, of still photos of her in hair and makeup. The tabloids latched on to that. What sustained it? Very simple: The police department said, ‘The parents did it,’ and a DA who said, ‘I’m not going to prosecute.’ ”

“The 20th anniversary of JonBenet’s death is December 26th,” says Schiller. “Know why all these specials are going to air in September? It’s sweeps. It’s all about ratings.”

(rsbm)Mark Beckner should sue Woodward for blatantly accusing him of stating something false, when known evidence proves him right. Then she goes on to state something herself that is false, quoting only a portion of the AR:

attachment.php

(ETA Note: Excerpts taken from the publicly available preview on Amazon.)

Normally, I don't favor lawsuits for personal insults, but in this instance, I say you're right, otg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyl628