DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's time to reset the poll, or start a new one.

Agreed - I'd love to see some of the old polls done post Kolar's book, the Reddit AMA's with Kolar and Beckner, and the TV specials this month. A lot of fresh discussion and changing opinions.

They ought to put Joe Kenda on this case!

I read that they did ask him to consult on this case, but he refused early on because of how it was so badly bungled. He knew then that nobody would ever be held accountable.

Personally, I do not think her's was caused by bubble baths. I just threw that out there. I do strongly believe she was molested for an extended period of time. I think PR also did it as corporal punishment. The housekeeper said JBR would scream when her mama took her to the bathroom. I just wanted to give other reasons for it. Devil's advocate in a way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OMG, I don't remember this. What on earth was she doing to her?

OMG, I don't remember this. What on earth was she doing to her?

This gives me pause as well, if accurate. These are one of those things that makes me lean more toward PDI and that she had been abusing JBR over toileting issues (violent internal cleaning).

However, just to play devil's advocate: One time my husband took our then 4-year-old to the bathroom at a Target while he insisted that he didn't have to go (we knew he did and we wouldn't be stopping again for awhile). When they got in the bathroom, our son started really throwing a fit and screamed, "Noooo! Don't TOUCH me! I don't want to gooooo!!!!" That is one of the most embarrassing parenting moments I've ever had!

With that in mind, I'd be interested to know the context of this information from the housekeeper. Was it one time, several times, or all the time? What happened before and after? Did anyone else ever witness this? How old was JBR? Was it in line with other behavior (being dramatic, throwing fits, etc.) or totally out of the norm?

I have a question...you all know so much more than me about this case. :blushing:
Anyway, why is her gravestone's date of death December 25th? If the Ramseys came home around 9:30PM on 12/25 and Patsey had to change JonBenet` into PJ's, I see only two hours left of 12/25. Was it the autopsy report that says she was murdered between 10PM & 12AM? Thanks

I have a question...you all know so much more than me about this case. :blushing:
Anyway, why is her gravestone's date of death December 25th? If the Ramseys came home around 9:30PM on 12/25 and Patsey had to change JonBenet` into PJ's, I see only two hours left of 12/25. Was it the autopsy report that says she was murdered between 10PM & 12AM? Thanks
Yes well I always figured they knew she died before midnight. Also Christmas was a huge big deal to Patsy.

Maybe it's time to reset the poll, or start a new one.

Maybe after tonight's show someone could do a poll on: Where are you now after all these new shows and interviews?
I was IDI and now I am RDI
I was RDI and now I am IDI
I was on the fence but now I'm IDI
I was on the fence but now I'm RDI
Same- IDI
Same- RDI

Charles Lindbergh's baby was kidnapped out of the 2nd story window of their home while the mother, father and nursemaid were all in the home and awake at the time.

Just adding that in there...

I'd love to see a new poll with this question and these options:

Which Ramsey members were responsible for the murder and cover up?

- Burke alone
- John alone
- Patsy alone
- Burke and John, not Patsy
- Burke and Patsy, not John
- John and Patsy, not Burke
- All three were involved
- All three were not involved

I would like to see another poll since the CBS airing is over. I completely changed my mind and am convinced John and Patsy covered up for Burke.

I was IDI and I still am IDI. Although I realize I'm in the minority. I also do not believe everything that the Boulder police department says. I actually think the only people covering up is the Boulder PD. They know that their incompetence is why this case was not solved. I think Burke was just a kid who probably had ADHD and was fidgety by nature (not fidgeting out of guilt in the videos)and that he's also mild Aspergers or something similar, so it causes him to be very socially awkward and people are reading his body language and attributing it to guilt.

But I just don't think he did it AND I don't think the Ramsey's would cover it up if he did. Patsy would've called 911 if her daughter was unconscious. Her head wasn't even bleeding, so I don't think a mother would immediately assume that Burke had murdered her. I think Patsy would've called 911 or taken her child to the ER thinking and hoping that JB could be saved and they would get Burke treatment for his issues.

And I Have never been able to wrap my head around the garrote, the knot, and the strangling part if Burke or the parents were involved. I cannot fathom that parents without a violent history or previous complaints of abuse could do these things as a part of a cover up. It's just too far of a stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was IDI and I still am IDI. Although I realize I'm in the minority.

I'd say so.

But I just don't think he did it AND I don't think the Ramsey's would cover it up if he did. Patsy would've called 911 if her daughter was unconscious. Her head wasn't even bleeding, so I don't think a mother would immediately assume that Burke had murdered her. I think Patsy would've called 911 or taken her child to the ER thinking and hoping that JB could be saved and they would get Burke treatment for his issues.

What makes you so sure? Even if she could be saved, what kind of life would she have? Besides, John and Patsy actually admit to having any flaws or problems? God forbid!

And I Have never been able to wrap my head around the garrote, the knot, and the strangling part if Burke or the parents were involved. I cannot fathom that parents without a violent history or previous complaints of abuse could do these things as a part of a cover up. It's just too far of a stretch.

Is it? Like Dr. Spitz said, all you have to do is look at the garrote and you know something's up.

Charles Lindbergh's baby was kidnapped out of the 2nd story window of their home while the mother, father and nursemaid were all in the home and awake at the time.

Darn, if it wasn't for those pesky details, we'd all be convinced it was a Lindberg copycat.

I'd say so.

What makes you so sure? Even if she could be saved, what kind of life would she have? Besides, John and Patsy actually admit to having any flaws or problems? God forbid!

Is it? Like Dr. Spitz said, all you have to do is look at the garrote and you know something's up.

What would the thought process be for them to decide on something like a garrote? It's obscure. To make it seem more foreign-y to complement the RN? And then make it with Patsy's own paintbrush? It doesn't make sense. If they were wanting to cover up for BR, or PR, why did they even leave her in the house? If they wanted to cover it up and make it look like a kidnapping why didn't they just dispose of the body, then say the kidnappers killed her bc PR called the authorities and didn't comply w the demands in the RN?

So many questions. I have so many questions and not enough answers. I just haven't seen enough yet to be convinced the RDI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member