DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just curious here. How common is it for a young girl at age 6 to have either vaginitis or a yeast infection? I can say that neither myself as a child or my daughter ever had this.
Just wondering if it is commonly encountered.

At age 6 it isn't something in my experience is common. However, my sister went through a period of time around kindergarten where she was repeatedly getting them, and it wasn't until my stepmom realized they had started buying a new bubble bath brand and she was using it almost every day which can really cause imbalances in feminine ph apparently.

BR's constant grin is seriously giving me the heebee jeebies.

Here is the link to the show for those that have not seen it.

It was very obvious to me that BR was very nervous, and that his facial expressions and hand/finger activity reflected it. Dr P said that he was "socially awkward" but I would definitely place him on the spectrum (perhaps Aspergers at a minimum).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-wz_e2B1SE

ST, IRMI

'hymen' p 56 ...What remained of the hymen was a rim of
tissue running from the 10 o'clock to the 2 o'clock. There was also an abrasion on the hymenal orifice at

I have sons but come from a family of girls. Neither myself nor my sisters ever had vaginitis or yeast infections before we entered puberty (yes I asked them lol).

Edited to add that sometimes girls can go through puberty very early, but I doubt this was the case with Jonbenet. Without her medical records we'll never know. I believe there have been instances of girls as young as 6 starting puberty. I would think it is just a red herring to think this way, as she was likely being molested and that was the cause of the vaginitis and yeast infections. Just my opinion.

I've heard that vulvitis is not uncommon, but that vaginitis doesn't occur with young girls unless something it being introduced. But that was just one opinion.

I too have just watched the DP episode. I think Burke comes across as very nervous, shy and camp (for want of a better word). It's clear to me that he may know more than what he is letting on. I defiantly believe that one of the family murdered Jonbenet but I'm torn as to which one. It's all so bizarre.

I just hope that whoever killed jonbenet, or a person who knows who killed her, leaves a death-bed confession, preferably in the form of a letter, explaining who, what and why. Including some proof to sustain the confession would be nice, too. It's the least they could do.

If BR knows who did it (if it wasn't him), maybe he'll speak out when JR dies. But then, of course, many people wouldn't believe him. I guess between pride and fear of incarceration, we're never going to know. Whoever did it did a great job of confusing the situation. The garrote screams intruder; the ransom note screams Patsy Ramsey.

In the ID story they replayed the interview of PR and JR where Patsy says there is a killer out there. Did you notice she struggled to say "hold your babies close" and JR mouthed it before she said it. It looks like they rehearsed it. I do think PR appeared under the influence of something but I think that in ever interview including with police. I have a theory she was hooked on scripts. I think she was under the influence when she wrote that long note and might be factor in her killing JBR. She just seems off her rocker.

It depends on if its yeast, bacterial or viral. Yeast is from a bubble bath, laundry detergent Ect. Does anyone know which one it was. I thought her pediatrician was suspicious of this reoccurring condition.

In regards to vaginitis and yeast infections.
If she was on antibiotics that can increase the chance of getting a yeast infection. Also a change in laundry detergent or soap can cause it.
Yeast infections itch horribly so it could have cause the blood down there from scratching.
My grandbaby has had a yeast infection on and off since birth. She has very sensitive skin and a terrible immune system. She spent the first 3 months of her life in NICU and they tried everything to get it under control. Nothing worked for long. The doctor just said she may have the problem until shes potty trained. Mind you shes almost 1 1/2 yrs old and wears diapers. It's always on the outside though soooo. I dunno. But that is my personal story. Patients I've had got it from time to time due to incontinence. Maybe that was her issue.

At age 6 it isn't something in my experience is common. However, my sister went through a period of time around kindergarten where she was repeatedly getting them, and it wasn't until my stepmom realized they had started buying a new bubble bath brand and she was using it almost every day which can really cause imbalances in feminine ph apparently.
Yes! I have been a nanny for a 4 years old girl, and a 6 year old girl (in separate families) that get yeast infections and vaginitis. I can say with as much certainty as possible, without being with her 24/7 that she was not molested. I was at her doctor appointments about it. We figured out it was bubble bath. No more soap in the tub until the end, and they resolved.

The 6 year old, I doubt was molested, but her dad was rough with both kids, and it made me anxious. Anyway, she had lots of infections because she would pee a bit in her pants, and not tell anyone. The moisture caused infections.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If she was on antibiotics that can increase the chance of getting a yeast infection. Also a change in laundry detergent or soap can cause it.
Yeast infections itch horribly so it could have cause the blood down there from scratching.
My grandbaby has had a yeast infection on and off since birth. She has very sensitive skin and a terrible immune system. She spent the first 3 months of her life in NICU and they tried everything to get it under control. Nothing worked for long. The doctor just said she may have the problem until shes potty trained. Mind you shes almost 1 1/2 yrs old and wears diapers. It's always on the outside though soooo. I dunno. But that is my personal story. Patients I've had got it from time to time due to incontinence. Maybe that was her issue.
JonBenet almost couldn't have had a yeast infection, her pediatrician had already told Patsy to stop with the bubble baths (though unlikely to have been the cause of irritation), and she didn't in any way cause the injuries to her genitalia -- even from scratching. A little more detailed explanation here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?227531-Why-was-JB-killed&p=10152085#post10152085

http://nypost.com/2016/09/12/this-six-year-old-canadian-is-a-ringer-for-jonbenet-ramsey/

This six-year-old Canadian is a ringer for JonBenet Ramsey

nypost
September 12, 2016

"Here’s an exclusive look at Payton Lepinski,
who’s portraying tragic JonBenet Ramsey in Lifetime’s upcoming movie, “Who Killed JonBenet?”

The movie, scheduled to air in November,
was shot in Canada last month and recounts
the murder of JonBenet,
the six-year-old beauty pageant queen
found beaten and strangled in the basement of her
Colorado home on Dec. 26, 1996."

This has probably been brought up already but I think we need a new poll because I think this one started in 2004 from Post 1 and if anybody is like me they have learned much more about this case since it first broke.

I am willing to bet a new poll would produce much different results and I predict the "intruder" option would have much less percentage than it has on this poll.

She was murdered in 1996 so this poll started 8 years after her murder. These recent documentary shows are bringing a lot of information to the forefront which may give a new poll very different results.

In the ID story they replayed the interview of PR and JR where Patsy says there is a killer out there. Did you notice she struggled to say "hold your babies close" and JR mouthed it before she said it. It looks like they rehearsed it. I do think PR appeared under the influence of something but I think that in ever interview including with police. I have a theory she was hooked on scripts. I think she was under the influence when she wrote that long note and might be factor in her killing JBR. She just seems off her rocker.

Yes, Patsy was under the influence of something, most likely Valium or another Benzodiazopene. She's speaking very slowly and her speach is slurred. Even my husband noticed it , and he's not a retired RN (as I am). No doubt, she was under the influence. IMO

I realize I'm behind, as I have watched only one episode of whatever it's called. But, that said, as a child, I took bubble baths and never had a yeast infection. It sounds a little out there to me. And for such a healthy looking little girl, well, something is off here. That said, maybe I've missed something. I probably need to finish watching what I started, LOL. jmo

A yeast infection would not explain the trauma discovered under autopsy on JBR. Also, if that were the case, the autopsy would have revealed a current yeast infection.

Side note: "IBsleuthin" is the best handle I have ever seen. Thanks for the Friday chuckle. :)

JonBenet almost couldn't have had a yeast infection, her pediatrician had already told Patsy to stop with the bubble baths (though unlikely to have been the cause of irritation), and she didn't in any way cause the injuries to her genitalia -- even from scratching. A little more detailed explanation here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?227531-Why-was-JB-killed&p=10152085#post10152085
Personally, I do not think her's was caused by bubble baths. I just threw that out there. I do strongly believe she was molested for an extended period of time. I think PR also did it as corporal punishment. The housekeeper said JBR would scream when her mama took her to the bathroom. I just wanted to give other reasons for it. Devil's advocate in a way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member