DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just mechanically it took twenty and a half minutes to write rn.

should read
twenty one and a half

And even longer than that- they likely copied it. Composing takes much longer and I bet that note took at least 1 hour, if not 1 1/2 from start to "final" finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And even longer than that- they likely copied it. Composing takes much longer and I bet that note took at least 1 hour, if not 1 1/2 from start to "final" finish.

Right. They had the note to copy from. I doubt seriously the person who wrote it had it all planned out.

http://previously.tv/the-case-of-jo...amsey-house-from-the-case-of-jonbenet-ramsey/

September 7th, 2016

The Case Of: JonBenét Ramsey premieres September 18 on CBS, but today you can take a peek at the investigation team's
recreation of the Ramsey house

video, Jim Clemente and Laura Richards

@2:55
window is restricted from completely opening
(by bulkhead)

You know, I said a while back that Rudy Giuliani would have been part of a Dream Team for JonBenet. Looks like Jim Clemente (also a New York prosecutor) is as close as we'll get!

In the exclusive clip shared with realscreen, forensic handwriting expert Cina Wong examines the killer’s ransom note, in which “disguised writing” is used, and compares it to various writing samples provided by John and Patsy Ramsey at the beginning of the investigation.

My honest answer is that I have no idea who killed this child. I will say this though, I don't believe there was an intruder, and I don't believe John Ramsey killed her.

I can imagine that if a family member wrote the note then working on it helped blunt some of the incredible pain that they were feeling. I could see that causing me to make it unreasonably long - when I was done with the note all the pain would rush back.

My Sister, My Love: The Intimate Story of Skyler Rampike
by Joyce Carol Oates (Author)
Hardcover – Deckle Edge, June 24, 2008

"Dysfunctional families are all alike. Ditto 'survivors'."

https://www.amazon.com/My-Sister-Love-Intimate-Rampike/dp/0061547484

I did not realize that Joyce Carol Oates wrote a fictional accounting of JBRs murder. The 1st Chapter is named "Red-Ink Heart". Guess I'll order it since I enjoy reading CAOs books.

BR's constant grin is seriously giving me the heebee jeebies.

BR's constant grin is seriously giving me the heebee jeebies.

All I can say Tulessa is if I'd seen Burke before knowing anything about this case I would be wholeheartedly BDI.

I've never been so creeped out by an individual. I think it's fascinating in a macabre way, would love to know what psychologists would say about it.

Not just the creepy grinning but the childish giggling answers by a thirty year old man to questions he knew would be asked about the MURDER of his little sister.

Whatever I expected I don't think it was that.

MOO

I am just curious here. How common is it for a young girl at age 6 to have either vaginitis or a yeast infection? I can say that neither myself as a child or my daughter ever had this.
Just wondering if it is commonly encountered.

I am just curious here. How common is it for a young girl at age 6 to have either vaginitis or a yeast infection? I can say that neither myself as a child or my daughter ever had this.

I'd like to know, too.

I have sons but come from a family of girls. Neither myself nor my sisters ever had vaginitis or yeast infections before we entered puberty (yes I asked them lol).

Edited to add that sometimes girls can go through puberty very early, but I doubt this was the case with Jonbenet. Without her medical records we'll never know. I believe there have been instances of girls as young as 6 starting puberty. I would think it is just a red herring to think this way, as she was likely being molested and that was the cause of the vaginitis and yeast infections. Just my opinion.

I'm sure this has been pointed out, I'm not as heavily versed in this case as most of the posters here. I am watching the Dr. Phil episode now...one thing that really jumps out to me is when they were showing the paparazzi videos of PR and JR, PR is smiling in all of them, while JR is asking for privacy. Two very different reactions to it, it strikes me as very peculiar. PR really strikes me as someone who wanted to be in the limelight.

And, fwiw, I remember this case unfolding when I was 10, my nanny who never watched the news was very tuned in. Even then I remember thinking no one seemed truly sad. And I also remember thinking if I had a daughter she wouldn't be involved in pageantry.

Going to wait until end of the episode to access what I think about BR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en