DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I do not think her's was caused by bubble baths. I just threw that out there. I do strongly believe she was molested for an extended period of time. I think PR also did it as corporal punishment. The housekeeper said JBR would scream when her mama took her to the bathroom. I just wanted to give other reasons for it. Devil's advocate in a way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had read here before about the housekeeper hearing her scream. What kind of monster was PR and WTH was she doing to JBR in the bathroom?

I have flashbacks of SYBIL and Mommie Dearest movies when thinking of poor JBR screaming in the bathroom when PR would take her there.

I think people make a mistake when they say BR is too young to do such things. He's not. Some kids are wired wrong. Some kids have a secret hidden family life that is completely different than the one shown to the public.

Here's something that might shed some light on this. Try to find similar crimes such as this one with all the ear marked clues. If an intruder did it, this wouldn't have been their first or last. I've tried finding similar cases and can't.

I think people make a mistake when they say BR is too young to do such things. He's not. Some kids are wired wrong. Some kids have a secret hidden family life that is completely different than the one shown to the public.

Here's something that might shed some light on this. Try to find similar crimes such as this one with all the ear marked clues. If an intruder did it, this wouldn't have been their first or last. I've tried finding similar cases and can't.

Exactly! Thank you! I think some people also do not understand that most BDI theorists (such as myself) do not think that he staged the whole thing with the paintbrush, garotte, ransom note, etc. by himself. A lot of them think we're claiming that he did all that for some reason, which is false. And it's definitely not unheard of, by any means, for a sibling to molest a younger sibling. Most likely after being molested himself.

JonBenet almost couldn't have had a yeast infection, her pediatrician had already told Patsy to stop with the bubble baths (though unlikely to have been the cause of irritation), and she didn't in any way cause the injuries to her genitalia -- even from scratching. A little more detailed explanation here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?227531-Why-was-JB-killed&p=10152085#post10152085
If course she could. She was a frequent bed-wetter. A moist environment is perfect for yeast.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

A yeast infection would not explain the trauma discovered under autopsy on JBR. Also, if that were the case, the autopsy would have revealed a current yeast infection.

You just aren't kidding. A yeast infection wouldn't account for a little girl's hymen being gone!

Jbr was killed by 3 Intruders one woman who was jealous of the Ramseys and knew their schedule and probably had a key she wrote the ransom note and second a twisted child molester a man friend of the woman who did the strangulation and molestation and third a greedy money hungry guy their leader who possibly use to work with John Ramsey who hit jbr with a blunt object and tazed her he wanted to do the kidnapping for the cash but the other two messed it up

@beezo which one fed her the pineapple and wiped the bowl leaving only PR and BR prints?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Since there is newer DNA science, would it be possible to do Touch DNA tests on the knots of the garrote? They appear to be very intricate..

@beezo wh SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
the perp probably had gloves on and the bowl had Burke and Patsy's prints were already on the bowl from a previous time I mean Patsy was cleaning up the kitchen that morning

As for the a yeast infection it wasn't a year infection it was vaginittes
You mean vaginitis?

How did these 3 intruders get in and out of the house undetected?

How were THREE adults walking around the house for hours, without anyone hearing them?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think both Burke and Patsy killed JonBenet Ramsey.

the perp probably had gloves on and the bowl had Burke and Patsy's prints were already on the bowl from a previous time I mean Patsy was cleaning up the kitchen that morning
When did Patsy have time to clean the kitchen that morning between the kidnapping and the finding of her dead daughter? According to her she found the ransom note immediately upon going downstairs in the morning, and they left the house while LE was still there, not long after Jonbenet's body was found after the older children arrived from Georgia. She did not clean in between. According to all accounts she was a wreck and was surrounded by friends and victims advocates comforting her. She may have left her prints on the bowl previously, but she did not clean that morning. She well may not have known Jonbenet ate the pineapple, I don't believe she did know or she would have been better prepared when asked about the pineapple, or at least cleaned it up during the staging. But we do know Jonbenet ate some, and she didn't cut it herself. No intruder brought it with him to feed her. If Patsy didn't know about it, that leaves 2 other people in the house who could have fed her some, one of whom left their fingerprints on the items as well. You really think a kidnapper brought gloves, and fresh pineapple, cut it and fed it to her, but forgot to bring a ransom note or murder weapon and then stayed in the house all night long covering his tracks when all he had to do was leave? I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm trying to understand how it makes sense for an intruder to do that. I don't see that it would make any sense for an intruder. But for a family member who doesn't want to place themselves or another family member with Jonbenet during the last moments of her life would make much more sense to me.

*The truth is out there*

I just can't get past why or how when you supposedly thought your child was kidnapped, how in the world you could send ur other child off w friends. I would've wanted my son right by my side. As well as the small detail of having the police dept in ur home at the time. One would think that's where he would be safest. Remember at this time there is no body just a "ransom note" you wouldn't be able to get my other child a foot away from me at that point in time. Maybe someone has given an intelligent explanation for this but I haven't heard one.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Guilt and panic are cousins and when they visit they can convince us to do some really far-out things.

Last night we were watching the original 'Jaws' movie and in one of my favorite scenes, boat captain Quint recounts his experience while he was on, (off) the Indianapolis. The first thing I noticed is that when he was telling most of it he was smiling. I've known a lot of people who smile when they start to tell something really awful that has happened to them. I believe I've done it myself.

[video=youtube;u9S41Kplsbs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9S41Kplsbs[/video]

Duct tape is an amazing material. It has the particular and unusual capabilities of sticking to things you don't want it to. Like hair. Like fingers. Like gloves. What was on that duct tape? Hmm?

If we just stand back and look at the big picture of this whole thing and try to look not at WHO did this; but by what TYPE of person did this, things look a little different. What do we know about who could do this?

1). This person is an obvious sadist.

2). This person was confident/arrogant/obsessed enough to do this within the home while the occupants were there. Some criminals really enjoy this part of it. In the world of burglary, some of these burglars will tell you that they like creeping into people's homes while they are asleep. It heightens the adrenaline rush for them.

3). The large amounts of hair within the garrote really stand out to me. This was someone who was filled with anger, strength and was occupied with thinking about something while this was being applied. Because of this hair I can say that this person was very distant from the pain inflicted on the victim. They did not take the time to brush her hair out of the way like I believe would have been done with a staging. To that end, she was still alive when this was being done, her body shows the evidence of that. So WHY? stage a garrote when she was still alive? Unless of course, you are a sadist and that is what you do.

4). We are assuming a lot of things about this entire event. We assume that the head wound was inflicted intentionally. This may have been an accident within the commission of a rage filled sexual assault. The main motive in my opinion was the garrote and not the head wound.

5). The prevailing opinion that I read is that this could not have been an intruder because ? Why not. That's my question is why not? The answer I receive most of the time is because the Ramsey's were asleep upstairs and would have been awoken to this commotion. To that line of thinking I give you: A). People keep accusing PR of being on Benzodiazepines. You cannot have your cake and eat it too on this subject. If she WAS on 'Benzos' then she easily could have slept through the whole event especially if she had a glass or two of wine with her evening meal. A glass of wine with a Christmas meal would not even remotely be out of the question.

Then; there is B). I give you the case of Jessica Lunsford. For those of you not familiar with Jessica, she was kidnapped out of her own bedroom while her grandparents were asleep in theirs. With a dog in the house and this was not a brick and mortar million dollar house with a big floor plan, no this was a DOUBLE WIDE TRAILER. Yet; the man who kidnapped and killed her managed to get inside, snatch her out of her bed and drag her out without the grandparents knowing or awakening. If you all recall, for a long time the police were focusing on the grandfather. They said there was NO WAY that someone came in that trailer without waking everyone up. They were wrong. The police were completely and totally wrong about it all and as a result from what I've learned, little Jessica was kept alive just across the way and then buried alive in a plastic garbage bag where she died. That was one of the most remarkably sad stories I have followed.

This case needs a fresh set of eyes.

As I say, guilt and panic show up at these events and make a person do unbelievably strange things. It has been established on autopsy that there was evidence of previous sexual abuse. There is a chance here that when PR stumbled across her dead in the basement, she panicked and felt the police would discover what had been going on in the house and then she came up with the idea for writing that ransom note. In my opinion the person who tied the garrote and applied it and the person who wrote the ransom note are two entirely different people.

UNLESS someone in that house has borderline personality disorder and a split personality.

Young detectives just coming on the job and out of school need to take a look at this. With the passing of twenty years it will be possible to have detectives that were too young to recall the media coverage and they would be able to just sit down with the EVIDENCE itself and not the books and blogs and opinions.

The scary thought for me is that the intruder who did this did not stop at this one. Anyone capable of this level of obsession would not stop, he/ she is still out there...

Or? Was the ransom note a role playing prop?

Between two people in a dull marriage? I'm re-reading it now and that is just the strangest note.

Another thought:

In a video I watched of JR and PR; they were talking at length about the fact that the police were trying to prevent the release of JBR's body unless the Ramsey's agreed to an interview.

JR was obviously angered and disgusted by the prospect of this preventing them from giving her a proper burial.

In the ransom note this is also mentioned; ..."You will also be denied her remains for proper burial." This tells me that whoever wrote the note was someone who knew JR very well. Well enough to know that a proper burial was a key issue with him.

The person writing the note also continually switches back and forth from 'We' to 'I' in their demands.

For me, aside from the obvious attempts to alter the shapes of the letters, one thing people do without thinking is the use of one or two lines when making the dollar sign.

There simply has to be some household notes around there where PR wrote the $ sign.

Very early on they should have had her write a note with similar wording and I highly doubt she would have remembered how she wrote that ransom note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB