DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is in CODIS, it met CODIS standards. Anyone who denies this is quite simply ignorant of the facts.
With DNA nothing is 100 % except exclusion. And, the Ramseys and 200+ persons (friends, family, associates, etc) have been excluded.

AK

You can deny it however the hell you'd like but when that DNA was found it didn't meet CODIS standards. That is fact. The sample was manipulated in order to meet the requirements. That is fact as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Translation: I, andreww, am insinuating that ScarlettScarpetta and Anti K are the same person.

I never said that did I? You've learned a lot from John and Patsy [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course it was. Patsy would have cracked like a nut if she had been interrogated without John or a lawyer present. LE should have taken John and Patsy straight to the station from the house. But whatever, something tells me John had been in touch with an attorney before he stepped foot out of that house and there was no way he was going to talk to anyone.

Of course it was. Patsy would have cracked like a nut if she had been interrogated without John or a lawyer present.

Why do you say that? Of course it's been almost 20yrs. since it happened but as I remember it everytime they gave an iterview, if not always, the majority of the time Patsy was the one that spoke. She came across as a take charge kind of person.

Why do you say that? Of course it's been almost 20yrs. since it happened but as I remember it everytime they gave an iterview, if not always, the majority of the time Patsy was the one that spoke. She came across as a take charge kind of person.

The way I remember it, Patsy did almost all the talking on the televised CNN interview in January 1997 (the first interview publicly given and before giving any formal police interviews). She did part of the talking on the Larry King interview with Steve Thomas but John did as much or more talking (including not letting Patsy finish questions directed at her).

From then on, John seemed to do most of the talking in my opinion. Also in my opinion, from the beginning (January 1997), John's body language and verbiage suggested to me that he saw Patsy as a loose cannon who sooner or later would spill whatever beans that needed to stay in the can.

I do agree that Patsy came across as a take-charge person but she was no criminal mastermind and she quickly got in over her arrogant head. In came John, equally arrogant, playing to audiences everywhere but he had better self control than Patsy did.

They never publicly presented a sincere united image of a loving couple. They came across as phony, phony, phony, to my eyes.

^

A agree with your last sentence. In the Barbara Walters interview that was shown again as part of her recent special, there was the part near the end of the interview where Patsy seems to be getting upset (which itself seemed phony) and then John touches and pats her to "console" her. Talk about looking extremely fake, cold, and phony....he patted her like someone who really doesn't care for dogs would pat a friends dog he approached them.

ty eileenhawkeye for the link,

Read the 'Inside look' portion, maybe a little saccharine ; servant welcomed into the fold. I'm sure, however it's laced with interesting tidbits: Patsy's habit of changing her clothes multiple times during a day (dependant on her mood and the weather), JR not being as talkative as PR and BR's antisocial behaviour when playing Gameboy,
JonBenet's flirtatious behaviour.
Oh and the trees ......

http://www.amazon.com/Patsy-Ramsey-...ext_cr_cm_cr_acr_img?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

The reviews; David W comments that it's a contrast to previous books written where a "two demential view of the family that focus only upon whether or not they were guilty of this heinous crime, and not about their lives before this tragic event".

I assume "two demential" should read [two dimensional].

Translation: I, andreww, am insinuating that ScarlettScarpetta and Anti K are the same person.

No. I would doubt that interpretation: as 'outing' posters is against site policy, and Andreww has consistently posted with proper decorum.

I interpreted the statement as intended.

ty eileenhawkeye for the link,

Read the 'Inside look' portion, maybe a little saccharine ; servant welcomed into the fold. I'm sure, however it's laced with interesting tidbits: Patsy's habit of changing her clothes multiple times during a day (dependant on her mood and the weather), JR not being as talkative as PR and BR's antisocial behaviour when playing Gameboy,
JonBenet's flirtatious behaviour.
Oh and the trees ......

http://www.amazon.com/Patsy-Ramsey-...ext_cr_cm_cr_acr_img?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

The reviews; David W comments that it's a contrast to previous books written where a "two demential view of the family that focus only upon whether or not they were guilty of this heinous crime, and not about their lives before this tragic event".

I assume "two demential" should read [two dimensional].

BBM: couldn't help but comment that the misspelling (if truly unintentional) was comical to my warped sense of humor.

I read the "Look Inside" part and it seemed like a well written back-handed compliment. Not sure whether it was cleverly written or as you said "saccharine." I found it revealing and safely written. :)

They never publicly presented a sincere united image of a loving couple

That's what this article I found brought out and some other interesting points. It said that during the time the investigators were at the house on Christmas Day John and Patsy never showed any affection toward one another or tried to comfort each other. Patsy just set in a chair sobbing no more than 15 feet above where her dead child was.

Although John Ramsey was a life long conservative Republican, he turned to Haddon, Morgan & Foreman, a law firm almost synonymous with Colorado's Democratic political machine. "Take a look at their offices here in Denver," says Chuck Green, a columnist at The Denver Post, referring to the gated mansion that houses the firm. "Then take a walk over to the Governor's Mansion a few blocks away and tell me which one is bigger, and I'll tell you which one is more powerful." During the 70s and 80s, Hal Haddon ran Gary Hart's campaigns for senator and was an adviser on his presidential campaign. Haddon became known as a power broker and kingmaker, and had a reputation for socializing with clients such as Hunter S. Thompson. Governor Roy Romer, former governor Richard Lamm, and Congressman David Skaggs are all political allies of Haddon's, as is Alex Hunter, Boulder's longtime district attorney. Haddon's partners, Bryan Morgan and Lee Foreman, by arguing a controversial intruder theory, won an acquittal in the celebrated 1980 trial of Lee Bib Lindsley, who was accused of murdering her husband, a prominent Colorado pediatrician.

They had quite an entourage.

Ramsey decided that his wife should have her own lawyers, and he retained Patrick Burke and Patrick Furman. Within a week of the murder, a media consultant named Pat Korten was also brought aboard, later to be replaced by Rachelle Zimmer and Laurie Wagner. In July, Denver's premier publicist, Charles Russell, was added to the payroll. In addition to his lawyers' team of private investigators, Ramsey retained the Denver firm of H. Ellis Armistead, as well as a former FBI criminal profiler and two handwriting analysts. After the police tried to question Ramsey's first wife in Atlanta, he also hired a lawyer there named James Jenkins.

Why would Ramsey decide his wife needed her own lawyers?

The Ramseys' appearance on CNN in Atlanta on January 1 had also raised questions. Why would a grieving couple go on national television while refusing to speak to the police? What did John Ramsey mean by saying, "I don't know if it was an attack on me, on my company. . ."?

McCrary had his secretary call to decline, he says, "because on a ratio of 12 to 1, child murders are committed by parents or a family member. In this case, you also have an elaborate 'staging' - the ransom note, the placement of the child's body- and I have never in my career seen or heard about a staging where it was not a family murder- or someone very close to the family. Just the note alone told me the killer was in the family or close to it."

The source also explained the delay in the Ramsey police interviews. The Ramseys' lawyers had initially demanded that Patsy and John be interviewed at the same time, that the interview not exceed 90 minutes, that all previous police statements made by the Ramseys and others be provided to them, and that Peter Hofstrom be present throughout.

According to police reports, Patsy had given two accounts of the morning's events. "Mrs. Ramsey told me that she had gone into JonBenet's room at about 5:45 to wake her up," Officer French wrote. Finding the room empty, she went down the spiral back stairs, where she discovered the note. Later she said she found the note on the spiral back stairs when she went down to make coffee, and then ran to JonBenet's room.

Casting doubt on the theory that an intruder killed JonBenet were the state and position of the child's body. She was fully clothed and covered with one of her blankets. The ligatures around her neck and right wrist were, investigators say, "very loose," consistent with a staging. Moreover, there were no signs of forcible entry and no footprints in the melting snow around the house. Gregg McCrary adds that pedophiles and ransom kidnappers never overlap. "Pedophiles grab the child, molest them, and discard them. Ransom kidnappers are in it strictly for the money," he says. Although the coroner did not specify time of death, a neighbor told police that she had been awakened shortly after midnight by a loud, piercing scream coming from the direction of the Ramsey house. The Ramseys told the police they heard nothing.

http://bardachreports.com/articles/v_19971000.html

The way I remember it, Patsy did almost all the talking on the televised CNN interview in January 1997 (the first interview publicly given and before giving any formal police interviews). She did part of the talking on the Larry King interview with Steve Thomas but John did as much or more talking (including not letting Patsy finish questions directed at her).

From then on, John seemed to do most of the talking in my opinion. Also in my opinion, from the beginning (January 1997), John's body language and verbiage suggested to me that he saw Patsy as a loose cannon who sooner or later would spill whatever beans that needed to stay in the can.

I do agree that Patsy came across as a take-charge person but she was no criminal mastermind and she quickly got in over her arrogant head. In came John, equally arrogant, playing to audiences everywhere but he had better self control than Patsy did.

They never publicly presented a sincere united image of a loving couple. They came across as phony, phony, phony, to my eyes.

We couldn't get CNN back in 1996, and for a long time after that so I never saw that one. All I ever saw were newscasts of them and Patsy would be holding up flyers of Jon Bennet and she always looked like she had just stepped out of a hat box and was calm, cool and collected.

http://www.investigationdiscovery.c...will-jonbenet-ramseys-killer-ever-be-found-2/

P1 Will JonBent's killer ever be found?

BW: Do you think the murderer will ever be found?

JR: You know, I , I, sort of do still...
Ah, I think we have two, two ways that'll
happen, it will either be,
either be a dna match or
someone who knows something will become angry
or bitter against this person and will ...
tell.

BW: There were things that were not looked....,
tell me about those.

JR: Well, there was one in Boulder, ah, about, tuhm,
I don't know, about six or nine months later, that was very similar.
Intruder went into the house when the parents were gone.
Parents came home.
Went to bed.
And fortunately found the intruder in their daughter's bedroom, ah, and, frightened him off.

BW: Did they find this man?

JR: ehm ehm,

BW: So do you think this man
might have been the same intruder?

JR: I think, ehm, it ought to be looked at very hard.

BW: Ya, it's a little late, no?

JR: It's unfortunately too late, in fact, the,
c/conclusion of the police, at that time,
the police chief, was that, well it's, it's not the same because the little girl was not murdered.

BW: You think the killer is still out there somewhere?

JR: He's either out there dead or in prison
and ah I think that if he were in prison
there's a higher likelyhood now that his dna would be in the database, the national database.
What I've been advocating is that anyone arrested for a felony should be dna printed just like
they're fingerprinted.
I was told by a Chief of Police, that if we had such a law in place, in this counrty nationwide,
we would solve a thousand murders overnight.

BW: JonBenet would have been twenty five this year, thats hard to believe.
Do you think about what kind of a woman she would have been?

JR: Mostly I think of her as a six year old child, that I remember
BW: When you see, ah, a six year old
playing in the park, do you ..
JR: ya it tugs at me, yep a little bit... particularly if they're a little girl and blond hair and ya kinda does

BW: Patsy went through all of that without knowing that she'd been cleared.

JR: Aehm, that's correct.
Patsy was a very strong woman.

BW: I remember.

JR: Haha.

BW: Tabloids, at the time, accused your son Burke of the murder of his sister.
Was he aware of that?

JR: We tried to shield him from that.
Friends would ask us "What can we do to help?"
We said, well next time you go into the supermarket,
call the manager over when you see our child's photo on the front cover and ask him to remove it.
A lot of them did that.

BW: Before Jonbenet's death you were reportedly worth millions of dollars,
but that money seems to have gone.

JR: I was told by a very experienced FBI person
that most victims of violent crime end up broke.
Very expensive to deal with, the justice system.
You make bad decisions. You sell you home,
you move, you quit your job, you change jobs.
When something really tragic happens to your life,
put your life in park.
Give your check book to a trusted friend.
Avoid making any big decisions,
'cause you're just not capable of making good decisions.

(rough draft, have swimmer's ear again, so please feel free to correct)

We couldn't get CNN back in 1996, and for a long time after that so I never saw that one. All I ever saw were newscasts of them and Patsy would be holding up flyers of Jon Bennet and she always looked like she had just stepped out of a hat box and was calm, cool and collected.

Here's a short youtube version: [video=youtube;cAFmNapkpfQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAFmNapkpfQ[/video]

Notice her clothing in the above video excerpt. It is the same clothing she had worn the day before and some (Steve Thomas for one, iirc) thought she was thumbing her nose at those who believed Patsy never changed clothes that night-through-morning when JonBenet died.

Also, in the excerpt on Amazon from Pam Archuletta's new book, she addresses Patsy's ingrained habit of not only changing clothes often but doing so several times a day if the mood struck.

My personal opinion is Patsy Ramsey never wore the same clothes two days in a row but that and a dollar will buy half a cup of coffee.

http://www.investigationdiscovery.c...will-jonbenet-ramseys-killer-ever-be-found-2/

P1 Will JonBent's killer ever be found?

BW: Do you think the murderer will ever be found?

JR: You know, I , I, sort of do still...
Ah, I think we have two, two ways that'll
happen, it will either be,
either be a dna match or
someone who knows something will become angry
or bitter against this person and will ...
tell.

BW: There were things that were not looked....,
tell me about those.

JR: Well, there was one in Boulder, ah, about, tuhm,
I don't know, about six or nine months later, that was very similar.
Intruder went into the house when the parents were gone.
Parents came home.
Went to bed.
And fortunately found the intruder in their daughter's bedroom, ah, and, frightened him off.

BW: Did they find this man?

JR: ehm ehm,

BW: So do you think this man
might have been the same intruder?

JR: I think, ehm, it ought to be looked at very hard.

BW: Ya, it's a little late, no?

JR: It's unfortunately too late, in fact, the,
c/conclusion of the police, at that time,
the police chief, was that, well it's, it's not the same because the little girl was not murdered.

BW: You think the killer is still out there somewhere?

JR: He's either out there dead or in prison
and ah I think that if he were in prison
there's a higher likelyhood now that his dna would be in the database, the national database.
What I've been advocating is that anyone arrested for a felony should be dna printed just like
they're fingerprinted.
I was told by a Chief of Police, that if we had such a law in place, in this counrty nationwide,
we would solve a thousand murders overnight.

BW: JonBenet would have been twenty five this year, thats hard to believe.
Do you think about what kind of a woman she would have been?

JR: Mostly I think of her as a six year old child, that I remember
BW: When you see, ah, a six year old
playing in the park, do you ..
JR: ya it tugs at me, yep a little bit... particularly if they're a little girl and blond hair and ya kinda does

BW: Patsy went through all of that without knowing that she'd been cleared.

JR: Aehm, that's correct.
Patsy was a very strong woman.

BW: I remember.

JR: Haha.

BW: Tabloids, at the time, accused your son Burke of the murder of his sister.
Was he aware of that?

JR: We tried to shield him from that.
Friends would ask us "What can we do to help?"
We said, well next time you go into the supermarket,
call the manager over when you see our child's photo on the front cover and ask him to remove it.
A lot of them did that.

BW: Before Jonbenet's death you were reportedly worth millions of dollars,
but that money seems to have gone.

JR: I was told by a very experienced FBI person
that most victims of violent crime end up broke.
Very expensive to deal with, the justice system.
You make bad decisions. You sell you home,
you move, you quit your job, you change jobs.
When something really tragic happens to your life,
put your life in park.
Give your check book to a trusted friend.
Avoid making any big decisions,
'cause you're just not capable of making good decisions.

(rough draft, have swimmer's ear again, so please feel free to correct)

You cant be broke and run for Public Office, John.

You cant be broken of spirit and do it, either.

Which is it John - you are fit and wealthy enough to stand for public office and run a lavish campaign, or you are broke and broken and making terrible decisions?

Because it doesn't seem like both can be true...

This guy is the Smartest in the Room isn't he?

Its called Dupers Delight. I'd say if JR lips are moving = lie, lie, lie.

I bet the house he smirked all the way through.

JR: Aehm, that's correct.Patsy was a very strong woman.

She's sure holdin her own in this interview, and you know the guy is lieing through his teeth, becasue if he had "scientific proof" that Patsy murdered Jon Bennet, he would have already arrested her!

[video=youtube;nlxJRb5T_XM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlxJRb5T_XM[/video]

Tadpole, iirc, the other little girl you mentioned above whose bedroom was invaded is the same case where it was found that the Intruder was her Mom's paramour.

Regardless, if there had been a connection, surely all those people John Ramsey hired to find the killer would have come up with something one way or the other. :thinking:

Here's a short youtube version: [video=youtube;cAFmNapkpfQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAFmNapkpfQ[/video]

Notice her clothing in the above video excerpt. It is the same clothing she had worn the day before and some (Steve Thomas for one, iirc) thought she was thumbing her nose at those who believed Patsy never changed clothes that night-through-morning when JonBenet died.

Also, in the excerpt on Amazon from Pam Archuletta's new book, she addresses Patsy's ingrained habit of not only changing clothes often but doing so several times a day if the mood struck.

My personal opinion is Patsy Ramsey never wore the same clothes two days in a row but that and a dollar will buy half a cup of coffee.

I just watched that a few minutes ago on youtube and boy it sure looks phony to me.

TexasTuff, if Patsy had been interested in advancing the investigation she wouldn't have waited four months to permit herself to be interviewed. Never, ever, have I heard of an innocent parent who didn't immediately cooperate with the investigation and do what they asked for in the way of statements or assistance.

Who waits four long months before letting LE know what information they may have that would advance the investigation?

TexasTuff, if Patsy had been interested in advancing the investigation she wouldn't have waited four months to permit herself to be interviewed. Never, ever, have I heard of an innocent parent who didn't immediately cooperate with the investigation and do what they asked for in the way of statements or assistance.

Who waits four long months before letting LE know what information they may have that would advance the investigation?

That's like I said:

The Ramseys' appearance on CNN in Atlanta on January 1 had also raised questions. Why would a grieving couple go on national television while refusing to speak to the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406