DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the artifact was paint....?

Anyhoo this Shirley Temple scenario/fantasy does not apply to JonBenet. She was a smart little girl according to John and would scream bloody murder if she felt she was in danger.

Shirley Temple talked about being in a producers office and he attempted to molest her? So much for innocence.

Patsy spoke of JonBenet having a crush on a neighborhood kid that was much older than she. When the boy would come to the Ramsey home JonBenet would blush when she saw him. Patsy also said that she had to keep a close eye on JonBenet when he was around.

I have always wondered if the brother did it. I didn't realize that the brother's name was Burke until I read the post above. Obviously I am a newbie and I haven't read many of the old posts! I feel horrible about even considering that he could be the one to have done it.

princessmer81 said:
I have always wondered if the brother did it. I didn't realize that the brother's name was Burke until I read the post above. Obviously I am a newbie and I haven't read many of the old posts! I feel horrible about even considering that he could be the one to have done it.

Don't feel bad about considering one of the 3 other people that were in the home that night. It happens. Kids do kill each other. We had a case around here not too long ago where a 9 yr old boy got a shotgun out and killed his 6 yr old little sister because she was annoying him. This was not a drug abusing family or anything like that. Intact family with mom, dad and kids and by all accounts a nice family. Truth is - it happens. Tragic when it does.
My brother once heaved a big hoe at me when we were young (he was around ten or so) cuz he was mad at me and it knicked the back of my head.
Could have been much worse - but he did not mean to really injure me.
I can recall some very close calls with my own children. They just get mad and lash out - but do not mean to kill.
I am not saying that Burke DID kill his little sister. I am just saying it is very possible and given the evidence and circumstances of this case - quite a viable theory. One that I tend to subscribe to.

I cannot help but recall the New York Post's famous article they reprinted by the Star. The one that stated that Burke was indeed the one who killed JonBenet. The one that made John and Patsy go ballistic and sue. More than any other article printed. And there were hundreds. The New York Post stood by it's story and sources.
It stated in part: "The story of how JonBenet was killed, and why, is at bottom an incredibly sad one, more than a criminal one," Star quotes an "authoritative" source as saying. "It's time to put this tragic case behind us."
It claimed that Hunter wanted to avoid a lengthy trial and was involved in plea-bargain negotiations with Ramsey lawyers. It claimed that Hunter also wanted Patsy punished for her role in the cover-up and that he wanted Burke to receive counseling or treatment.
Burke did receive counseling.
There was an avoidance of a trial.
Patsy was never punished - because they could not arrest Burke as he was under age and could never be charged. So Patsy could never be arrested as an "accessory."
I've always felt there was some truth in that New York Post article.
The subsequent order from the US District Court in Colorado regarding the civil action had some interesting things in it. It states, "Defendant (NY Post) claims the evidence sought in the subpoena is crucial to its defense to the defamation claim. It states the documents sought are directly related to key issues in that action, including Burke's possible involvement in the murder and/or his parents' possible involvement in a cover-up, reported plea bargain negotiations with Burke's representatives, and even whether someone in the District Attorney's office provided the information about Burke to the Star magazine.
It also states: "A comparison of the affadavit and draft (Exhibits B and D to response) reflects that Hunter decided to delete certain statements, including a statement that investigators were satisfied that Burke was not a suspect and that Burke was never viewed as a suspect."

with her trying to point out her husband and him ignoring her emotional needs the day the little girl was found it could have been either one.

cherub said:
with her trying to point out her husband and him ignoring her emotional needs the day the little girl was found it could have been either one.

Hi Cherub,

Who was trying to point out her husband? Patsy?

I think thats wrong infomation.

Yes John was not in the Sunroom with Patsy very often , but he was also waiting by the phone and talking with Linda Arndt on how to answer phone.
He also was went down to Basement about 9 am . He didn't find Jon Benet's
Body ,so he said just looked in Train room and noticed that basement window was broken.

I don't think John was involved with JB's death...

According to the Victim Advocates, (Morlock & Jedamus) John was not "ignoring her emotional needs" and was seen comforting Patsy and behaving as one would expect given the circumstances.

Body ,so he said just looked in Train room and noticed that basement window was broken.

I think that if I were in the same situation I would search every inch of my home for my daughter. But thats me. If John Ramsey was just looking for a sign of how an "intruder" would of entered his home he may not of looked in the windowless room assuming there was no way in from there.

Zman said:

I think that if I were in the same situation I would search every inch of my home for my daughter. But thats me. If John Ramsey was just looking for a sign of how an "intruder" would of entered his home he may not of looked in the windowless room assuming there was no way in from there.

I may need some help with the chronology, however I believe it was the first cop who went down, saw nothing, followed an hour or so by Fleet's trip down, also found nothing, last John went down a few hours later, found nothing. John said there was a chair blocking the train room door, and he had to move it to enter, this always made me go hmmmm...when both the cop and Fleet had already checked out the train room. The same with the "wine cellar door", Fleet had already opened it, yet John had to unlatch the lock to look inside. Between the cop and John was Fleet's trip, he put a chair back in front of the door, and locked the other, is there something odd about this?

sissi said:
I may need some help with the chronology, however I believe it was the first cop who went down, saw nothing, followed an hour or so by Fleet's trip down, also found nothing, last John went down a few hours later, found nothing. John said there was a chair blocking the train room door, and he had to move it to enter, this always made me go hmmmm...when both the cop and Fleet had already checked out the train room. The same with the "wine cellar door", Fleet had already opened it, yet John had to unlatch the lock to look inside. Between the cop and John was Fleet's trip, he put a chair back in front of the door, and locked the other, is there something odd about this?
Not about locking the door. The door was locked originally, why not lock it when u close it. Wouldn't that be your logic. The chait on the otehr hand (which I had no other previous knowledge of) I dunno about that. Perhaps for the same reason Leaving things the way they were? *shrugs*

sissi said:

Sissi,

I've got to say this. Your recollection of the facts in this case is often misleading. Please review the facts more carefully before posting so as to prevent misinformation from getting spread around, or are you doing this on purpose?

For instance, Officer Rick French did search the basement immediately after arriving at 6:00 A.M., and apparently found nothing. But Fleet White followed with his search of the basement just minutes later, immediately after he got there -- not one hour later.

John Ramsey admits he went down to the basement several hours later by himself, but he never said he did a SEARCH. He never opened the wine cellar door and looked in (according to him). It was Fleet White who did that. John simply said he went to the broken window and contemplated its significance (I don't believe him, but this is what he claims. I personally believe John used this opportunity to move the body.).

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Sissi,

I've got to say this. Your recollection of the facts in this case is often misleading. Please review the facts more carefully before posting so as to prevent misinformation from getting spread around, or are you doing this on purpose?

For instance, Officer Rick French did search the basement immediately after arriving at 6:00 A.M., and apparently found nothing. But Fleet White followed with his search of the basement just minutes later, immediately after he got there -- not one hour later.

John Ramsey admits he went down to the basement several hours later by himself, but he never said he did a SEARCH. He never opened the wine cellar door and looked in (according to him). It was Fleet White who did that. John simply said he went to the broken window and contemplated its significance (I don't believe him, but this is what he claims. I personally believe John used this opportunity to move the body.).

JMO

You find my comments misleading?
The chair had to be moved twice before John went into that train room!!!
I never suggested John went into the wine cellar at any time prior to finding the body!
MY point was this, TWO looked into the train room early before John's early trip, before the body was found, and HE had to move a chair to open the door. I found this strange, yes!

Being newly registered here, I have just voted in the poll that started this thread. I am truly amazed that so many people who voted feel that JonBenet's older brother Burke is responsible for her murder. Considering how her body was found in the basement of the family's Bouldar, Colorado home, it is hard for me to believe a then nine year old boy responsible. The only motive, I could assume would even fly would be jealousy over the attention given JonBenet as a child beauty pagent entry and a means by which her mother used her daughter to build upon her own ego.

Because of that ego, I find it hard to believe that Pasty would have destroyed that. She was reliving her life through JonBenet. Perhaps it was John Ramsey who was jealous of the attention his young daughter was receiving from his wife.

Many believe that is was Patsy who wrote the ransom note. If so, who was she protecting. Her husband. Her son. Herself.

Because Bouldar LE was not fully prepared to deal with such a case, there will likely never be a trial here. No justice for JonBenet Ramsey.

Although an intruder cannot be completely ruled out, it seems to me to be unlikely. Why would an intruder attack JonBenet in her own home. Most would get the child out of the house, as was done with Polly Klaas and Danielle van Dam.

I keep changing from one parent to another to an intruder. But unlike many in this poll, I find Burke Ramsey to be the least likely suspect.

Bob (VFJ)

Voice for Justice said:
I am truly amazed that so many people who voted feel that JonBenet's older brother Burke is responsible for her murder.

I find Burke Ramsey to be the least likely suspect.

Voice,

Hang around awhile and absorb some of the evidence against Burke, and you might change your mind.

Burke is my number one suspect. John Andrew is my number two suspect. WHY? Because the Ramseys are lying and covering up, and they'd only do this for a family member. John and Patsy have sufficient exculpatory evidence in their favor -- that leaves Burke and JAR.

JMO

Voice for Justice said:
Being newly registered here, I have just voted in the poll that started this thread. I am truly amazed that so many people who voted feel that JonBenet's older brother Burke is responsible for her murder. Considering how her body was found in the basement of the family's Bouldar, Colorado home, it is hard for me to believe a then nine year old boy responsible. The only motive, I could assume would even fly would be jealousy over the attention given JonBenet as a child beauty pagent entry and a means by which her mother used her daughter to build upon her own ego.

Voice for Justice said:
Because of that ego, I find it hard to believe that Pasty would have destroyed that.She was reliving her life through JonBenet.

She still is. She thinks JB is in a heaven with a God awaiting her mother's arrival. Thing is, Patsy put her there for that purpose.

Voice for Justice said:
Many believe that is was Patsy who wrote the ransom note. If so, who was she protecting. Her husband. Her son. Herself.

Because Bouldar LE was not fully prepared to deal with such a case, there will likely never be a trial here. No justice for JonBenet Ramsey.

Although an intruder cannot be completely ruled out, it seems to me to be unlikely. Why would an intruder attack JonBenet in her own home. Most would get the child out of the house, as was done with Polly Klaas and Danielle van Dam.

I keep changing from one parent to another to an intruder. But unlike many in this poll, I find Burke Ramsey to be the least likely suspect.

Bob (VFJ)

Well said, but it wasn't just LE that screwed up, some in LE had it right (almost). The Boulder culture is to blame.

BlueCrab said:
Voice,

Hang around awhile and absorb some of the evidence against Burke, and you might change your mind.

Burke is my number one suspect. John Andrew is my number two suspect. WHY? Because the Ramseys are lying and covering up, and they'd only do this for a family member. John and Patsy have sufficient exculpatory evidence in their favor -- that leaves Burke and JAR.

JMO

Don't mind BC, he's just noodling around.

BlueCrab said:
Voice,

JMO
BlueCrab, it is going to take more than eliminating John and Pasty Ramsey. Not being able to prove someone did not do it (Burke) is not tanamount to proving they did. John and Patsy may well be covering up family involvement, but I do not believe they are protecting Burke.

I will read more into why you believe Burke is your number one suspect. Others must feel that way also, according to the poll results. Until now, the only place I had read where Burke might be a serious suspect is in the tabloids, which I do not take serious at all.

Bob (VFJ)

I'm afraid all Jonbenet forums are heavily biased ,choosing either a RDI theory or an intruder. This forum is not representative of public opinion,none are. Getting a vote for an intruder theory here would be comparable to going to the Democratic underground and asking how many are voting for Bush. This is just the nature of forums. If you went to Jameson's Webbsleuths.com, the vote would be exactly in reverse. There is no argument there, as no one thinks a Ramsey is either covering or responsible. (but it costs 50 a year to join)

Tressa and sissi,

You appear to have something there.

Santa McReynold's glitter that he sprinkled into his beard could be considered "birefringent foreign material"'. According to the autopsy, birefringent foreign material was found in JonBenet's vagina.

I also wonder what the "artifact" was that was found on the tip of JonBenet's tongue.

JMO

:hand: Oh my and have none of you ever experienced art projects and glitter? God forbid....glitter will stick on your fingertips, body and clothing and transfer to whatever you touch afterwards. If JonBenet touched Santa's Beard with her hands or simply sat on his lap where some of that glitter may have fallen (after his sprinkle) Glitter could easily be transferred to JBR's clothing and hands in this manner and if she had gone to the bathroom even transferred it to her vaginal area.

Glitter Clings - and does not let go very easily! - How can any MOMS here forget "Glitter" :doh: and how hard it is to get rid of, once its been sprinkled on art projects, into hair, etc....???

Sorry, I'm not biting :croc: into this scenario regarding Santa and his glitter. :bang:

JMO.

WasUp said:

:hand: Oh my and have none of you ever experienced art projects and glitter? God forbid....glitter will stick on your fingertips, body and clothing and transfer to whatever you touch afterwards. If JonBenet touched Santa's Beard with her hands or simply sat on his lap where some of that glitter may have fallen (after his sprinkle) Glitter could easily be transferred to JBR's clothing and hands in this manner and if she had gone to the bathroom even transferred it to her vaginal area.

Glitter Clings - and does not let go very easily! - How can any MOMS here forget "Glitter" :doh: and how hard it is to get rid of, once its been sprinkled on art projects, into hair, etc....???

Sorry, I'm not biting :croc: into this scenario regarding Santa and his glitter. :bang:

JMO. [/i][/b]

Hello Was,

If you look back over a few threads-- you will find that I have already said EXACTLY what you have posted. I might even be on a different topic but, I think its this one...

Have a good day,

Tressa

While we're on the subject of who killed Jonbenet, would anyone care to suggest the kind of person that killed her?
Could a person have been really angry at the family? Who was upset with John or other family members?
Could it be a pedophile who fantasized about Jonbenet?
Could it be neighbor kids who just did it because they were evil?
Could someone have molested her and then needed her dead before she left and would be out of his control?
Any guesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member