Votes: 20 3.0%
  • PR-it wasn't sexual abuse,it was corporal punishment

Votes: 89 13.4%
  • she wasn't previously abused/molested

Votes: 103 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if BR was normally kept locked in his bedroom at night and on the particular night, with PR packing and rushing around, the R's forgot to do this and their worst fears were realised.

(Kept locked in his room because the family already knew he was potentially dangerous).

Just a thought.

It's the 'assisting' part of the True Bill that I find interesting. Assisting - presumably meaning 'covering up' the crime for a third party (BR).

I'm wondering if BR was normally kept locked in his bedroom at night and on the particular night, with PR packing and rushing around, the R's forgot to do this and their worst fears were realised.

(Kept locked in his room because the family already knew he was potentially dangerous).

Just a thought.

It's the 'assisting' part of the True Bill that I find interesting. Assisting - presumably meaning 'covering up' the crime for a third party (BR).

BBM ~ it's too bad Radar didn't show the crime scene video for his door or his floor. Wonder if there would be scratches or pitting.

(respectfully snipped for relevance)
(Craig Silverman, commenting on the meaning of GJ true bills):

"Perhaps a third person who the Ramseys knew, and permitted into the house, was considered."
Elephant? :dunno: What elephant?

(respectfully snipped for relevance)Elephant? :dunno: What elephant?

otg,
Then elephant should be referenced in the parents charges and not simply the person.

Unless said elephant was another child beneath the age of criminal responsibility, but you know who was not, so what gives?

Just a thought.

Miz Adventure,
I doubt its this, since Patsy is on record saying BR and JonBenet regularly shared bedrooms, last known on Christmas Eve.

I think both parents knew about BR playing doctor with JonBenet, had possibly had other instances reported to them say by other families, consider the 911 call at the party, yet took no action, and this might form the basis for the neglect or at risk charge?

Miz Adventure,
I doubt its this, since Patsy is on record saying BR and JonBenet regularly shared bedrooms, last known on Christmas Eve.

I think both parents knew about BR playing doctor with JonBenet, had possibly had other instances reported to them say by other families, consider the 911 call at the party, yet took no action, and this might form the basis for the neglect or at risk charge?

It was just an idea.

However, I don't think we can trust anything Patsy said.

She may have been desperately trying to cast suspicion away from BR.

It was just an idea.

However, I don't think we can trust anything Patsy said.

She may have been desperately trying to cast suspicion away from BR.

Miz Adventure,
All ideas are welcome, but which Bronte book was it that had someone locked away in the house? Such a creepy story that as a child I never finished it.

When PR said that about BR its likely she was attempting to offer some kind of explanation as to why either traces of JonBenet are found in BR's bedroom or that of BR in JonBenet's, e.g. those feces soiled pajama pants?

*snip*When PR said that about BR its likely she was attempting to offer some kind of explanation as to why either traces of JonBenet are found in BR's bedroom or that of BR in JonBenet's, e.g. those feces soiled pajama pants?

Thank you for providing proof that the fecal matter in the pajama pants was tested to determine its origin. It's greatly appreciated.

Miz Adventure,
All ideas are welcome, but which Bronte book was it that had someone locked away in the house? Such a creepy story that as a child I never finished it.

When PR said that about BR its likely she was attempting to offer some kind of explanation as to why either traces of JonBenet are found in BR's bedroom or that of BR in JonBenet's, e.g. those feces soiled pajama pants?

Jane Eyre ..one of my favorites..love it

Miz Adventure,

That's a possibility.

I think the book was Jane Eyre. The wife of the hero (Mr. Rochester?) was locked up in room somewhere and when the house burned down Jane got to be the new Mrs. Rochester. Convenient, eh?

I'm not sure where I stand on molestation in this case. But assuming it was has there ever been a discussion on the timing of it all? I mean wouldn't it be the perfect time. Its late Christmas night all the visitors are gone, schools still out for awhile, and your about to whisk her away on vacation.

I'm not sure where I stand on molestation in this case. But assuming it was has there ever been a discussion on the timing of it all? I mean wouldn't it be the perfect time. Its late Christmas night all the visitors are gone, schools still out for awhile, and your about to whisk her away on vacation.

SS 396 SS,
Especially if your parents just left you to get on with things?

Burke Ramsey and JonBenet shared a bedroom on Christmas Eve, I reckon they shared a bedroom on Christmas Day night.

This is why her bedroom is a mess full of forensic details, and she was relocated down to the basement and Burke was banished to his room!

So sad. This little girl that everyone thought was such a happy and delightful kid was being physically abused in her vaginal area by someone in her own family and then ultimately was killed by a member of her family too.

No one can tell me everything in their lives and in that house was just peachy keen until the late night of 12/25/96. One of them was very seriously mentally ill. It had to show. There had to have been signs. You don't go from normal to having one of of them kill the baby of the family in the snap of a finger. It doesn't work that way. So who was the crazy one?

The crazy one did this.

Can we be certain that JBR and Burke sometimes shared a bed? It seems rather odd to me why parents would permit a 9 year old boy to have such intimate access to a 6 year old girl.

He was almost 10 and, at that age, boys are curious about sexual matters.

It would make more sense to me if the parents had NOT allowed the kids to be in bed together. However, on that particular night - John was in bed and Patsy was busy. The couple may have assumed JBR was in bed and BR was still up, playing with his toys. Maybe they blamed eachother for not supervising the children that night?

Could the couple have simply told police that the kids sometimes shared a bed to cast suspicion away from BR because they did not wish anyone to think BR had nasty tendencies towards his sister?

Can we be certain that JBR and Burke sometimes shared a bed? It seems rather odd to me why parents would permit a 9 year old boy to have such intimate access to a 6 year old girl.

It would make more sense to me if the parents had NOT allowed the kids to be in bed together. However, on that particular night - John was in bed and Patsy was busy. The couple may have assumed JBR was in bed and BR was still up, playing with his toys. Maybe they blamed eachother for not supervising the children that night?

Could the couple have simply told police that the kids sometimes shared a bed to cast suspicion away from BR because they did not wish anyone to think BR had nasty tendencies towards his sister?
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it that they shared a bedroom, not a bed? Both rooms at two beds. I'm not condoning that either; a boy that age should not be sharing a room with a younger sister, but sharing one bed...no, just no.

Miz Adventure,
BBM: Long and short, no. According to Patsy last time Burke and JonBenet shared a room was on Christmas Eve. Its in one of the interviews.

Patsy said JonBenet and Burke would regularly share a bedroom. It was not a big deal for Patsy.

The housekeeper once walked in on Burke and JonBenet who were under the bed covers in JonBenet's bedroom.

So I reckon Burke and JonBenet might not be strangers to each others bed?

^ Again, they shared a bedroom -- but not a bed. It has never been confirmed that they ever slept in the same bed (as far as I know).

I can't see why JBR would want to sleep in a bed in her brother's room. What would be the point? She had her own room with two beds in it, and all her own stuff around her.

And I can't see a 9 year old boy wanting his kid sister with him in the same room - unless, of course she was sharing his bed. Hmmm.

^ I don't really see anything wrong with two siblings sleeping in the same room together every once in a blue moon. In the same bed -- yeah, that would be suspicious -- but they were simply in the same room (both rooms had two beds). JBR could have simply been a little scared one night and gone into BR's room because she felt safer, to name just one logical scenario. People act like it's unprecedented for siblings to share a room or something. I don't know, to me, it's not that big of a red flag in the slightest.

I can't see why JBR would want to sleep in a bed in her brother's room. What would be the point? She had her own room with two beds in it, and all her own stuff around her.

And I can't see a 9 year old boy wanting his kid sister with him in the same room - unless, of course she was sharing his bed. Hmmm.

Miz Adventure,
Paraphrasing: Patsy said JonBenet would sometimes at night wet her bed then go along to Burke's room for comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member