Who related to this case is arrested now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal Cummings has a child with this person from what I understand and he is in trouble with the law. Can anyone fill me in on the age of her child. This is all news to me.

The child has to be at least 6 or 7 I guess. She filed for child support in 2002.

No laughing at me if you guys saw this already! :) I quickly scanned this thread and didn't see it. It isn't breaking news, but maybe a new link?

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...igh_cummings_jailed_in_putnam_county_on_gun_c

"Each of the feuding family members appeared intoxicated, the report said.

Other witnesses at the bar told deputies the incident was a "family thing."

Employees at the Hide Away Bar helped raise money for the Cummings family in March, about a month after Haleigh went missing. The fundraiser caused the bar to cancel its annual Bike Week celebration." <snipped>

So the Cummings family was holding a fundraiser at a bar. hmmmmmmm

Has anyone sleuthed Annie Lee Lucas? What do we know about her?

It doesn't say that. It said the bar held one for them a month after Haleigh went missing.

Thanks Kimster..

......I go along with the part "It is a family thing". This family needs help or an AA membership.

It would take an entire forum to list all the arrest and those currently in jail in the Cummings, Croslin, Padget, Griffis, Squires, Lauramore and Sheffield families.

Don't we call that the PCSO Jail Inmate website? :x

It doesn't say that. It said the bar held one for them a month after Haleigh went missing.

Yes, i am aware of that cajun. If you look back Flossie said the same thing and i corrected it, showing why there was confusion in my mind. I also linked two articles on the corrected post. :) but thanks :dance:

Yes, i am aware of that cajun. If you look back Flossie said the same thing and i corrected it, showing why there was confusion in my mind. I also linked two articles on the corrected post. :) but thanks :dance:

you're welcome :angel:

The L's are all pretty shady all right, but link them to Haleigh for me.......how/why. Their records are merely an indicator of proclivity, not of purpose and means and opportunity.

Since the L's have been brought up and I can't reason WHY exactly, just for the record, I'm extremely interested in Ronald's Uncle Donald..JMO

The reason he has always bothered me is that his "side kick" was at the Sheffield camp with Crystal. In going back and researching there is a history there with Cummings, there is also lost custody of child issues with the Ls. I pretty much knew when I posted because he isn't a member of the Cummings family people would question why, I put it out there for those that are interested or had done previous research into the L family.

Since the L's have been brought up and I can't reason WHY exactly, just for the record, I'm extremely interested in Ronald's Uncle Donald..JMO

From all the past research into the L's I see purpose, means, and opportunity. Just as I have researched Squires, Brooks, Prevatts, Padgetts, Griffis, Sheffields etc to see if anything jumps out.

The L's are all pretty shady all right, but link them to Haleigh for me.......how/why. Their records are merely an indicator of proclivity, not of purpose and means and opportunity.

From all the past research into the L's I see purpose, means, and opportunity. Just as I have researched Squires, Brooks, Prevatts, Padgetts, Griffis, Sheffields etc to see if anything jumps out.

I understood by your previous post that you see purpose means and opportunity. I am asking you to outline those things to make it clear to ME how they would have purpose, means and opportunity to cause the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings for more than 10 months now.

The reason he has always bothered me is that his "side kick" was at the Sheffield camp with Crystal. In going back and researching there is a history there with Cummings, there is also lost custody of child issues with the Ls. I pretty much knew when I posted because he isn't a member of the Cummings family people would question why, I put it out there for those that are interested or had done previous research into the L family.

Losing child custody is a common occurrence in families all over the country. That in itself isn't enough for me to say "Hey, these guys might have snatched Haleigh because Crystal lost custody." I need more to make the leap.

In the case of TN and GGM having both been charged with INTERFERENCE with child custody, where do you look at their purpose, means, and opportunity?

Losing child custody is a common occurrence in families all over the country. That in itself isn't enough for me to say "Hey, these guys might have snatched Haleigh because Crystal lost custody." I need more to make the leap.

In the case of TN and GGM having both been charged with INTERFERENCE with child custody, where do you look at their purpose, means, and opportunity?

I think Busy might have been referring to the custody issues with a couple of MG's kids--not Crystal's. There is quite a bit of court documentation out there concerning MG & JJL Sr and custody issues.

I think Busy might have been referring to the custody issues with a couple of MG's kids--not Crystal's. There is quite a bit of court documentation out there concerning MG & JJL Sr and custody issues.

I understood Busy, Doob. What I'm asking is how is it related to Haleigh? How does she draw a line to JJL et al to Haleigh's disappearance? Otherwise, we're just discussing a few peripheral people who look like their lives are full of crap acts against family, friends and strangers. How does it relate to Haleigh? What would be their motive, how would they do it, and biggest question of all, WHY would they do it?

This dude needs to stay on the suspect radar list since LE isn't narrowing or ruling out any. His past criminal record makes him likely to commit future same like crimes, especially since he's still getting into trouble with the law. Seems to be some "Bad Blood" between these families that can be a volitile criminal mixture brewing to cause someone in their own mind to be rightfully lashing out towards other members of the family. Past bitter situations rise back up if their not dealt with properly and healed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper