Who related to this case is arrested now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it came from AH's site, but nevertheless does not remove the other aspects as I've stated them for why Uncle Donald is discussed.

As far as Uncle Freddy, isn't he Donald's brother?

Freddy is Jack Lester's brother. Donald is Teresa's brother.

I was never able to confirm a relationship between Ruby and Vicki - the family tree goes in 20 different directions, tons of paternity suits, divorces, guardianships in the Kanger and Lauramore families in various counties and states. I think there could be a relationship there but I can't confirm it with 100% confidence.

Busy, I have a question. Do you know if the Kanger who wanted child support from Amanda is the ex step daughter of Ruby? Just wondering if Marty's MIL is also a link in this chain? TIA

Remember we are talking Putnam County - no big surprise there. Maybe just maybe if they held people accountable the crime rate would drop drastically in that county.

So it was dismissed. Thanks.

Freddy is Jack Lester's brother. Donald is Teresa's brother.

Thanks for the clarification. Then Freddy and his wife are the ones Ronald was arrested with for gaming violations.

Thanks for the clarification. Then Freddy and his wife are the ones Ronald was arrested with for gaming violations.

Hmm I thought that was Unka Donald but I'm at work and don't have my notes along. Maybe he was arrested with both of them at different times?
Donald & Elissa Squires?

I may be mistaken but I believe Uncle Donald was the one that Ron C was arrested with for gaming violatons...JMO

Remember we are talking Putnam County - no big surprise there. Maybe just maybe if they held people accountable the crime rate would drop drastically in that county.

Has anybody given their own county's arrests and criminal dockets equal scrutiny? Just curious if there is any data against which we can compare Putnam County's criminal and judicial statistcs. tia

Has anybody given their own county's arrests and criminal dockets equal scrutiny? Just curious if there is any data against which we can compare Putnam County's criminal and judicial statistcs. tia

....no kidding. There are plenty of cretins walking around this town who should have stayed in jail. I am only thankful that the perv who used to live next door is incarcerated and will remain so for a very long time.

Ronald, Donald and Elisa Squires were all cited 11/07 for the wildlife infractions. Record is on the Putnam Co. criminal court dockets site.

I believe it came from AH's site, but nevertheless does not remove the other aspects as I've stated them for why Uncle Donald is discussed.

As far as Uncle Freddy, isn't he Donald's brother?

I believe that is Jack Lester's brother. He's a Cummings not a Squires, right?

Don't forget his sidekick Busy...

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=739545&IMG=29873

:loser:'s in my humble opinion. :innocent:

What would indicate a proclivity for violence, sexual or otherwise? Or kidnapping? Looks like petty property crimes, imo.

With regard to her losing custody of her children [which I am assuming is accurately recounted on here], wouldn't everybody be raisin' cane if she had not?

Guess I need to learn more about this 3rd rate suspect. [jmo, re: ranking]
- Did the Lauramore's ever babysit Haleigh or live nearby? [close enough to be watching her and the m/h]

- How is Amanda related to JJ, Crystal, Haleigh?

- Are we sleuthing out everybody who visited either tent? If so, let's get chesterp and other w/s'ers who came to Satsuma to give us some insight. [Sorry, can't recall who all said they came up/down here.]

Real questions, not rhetorical, btw.

I don't know for sure, but he does live fairly close to the Mudd Lake Road bunch.

Beatrice's link shows adjudication withheld and the case was from 1997. [Which does make me wonder why he's in the S/O registry.]

I have no clue if he's related to Haleigh's step-family.

fwiw - I don't know any of these people. I'm not trying to protect or defend anybody.

Thanks Darlin, who is this dude, never heard of him before? I can at least say one thing about these families all around, they shore keep the jail house doors a swinging back and forth. All their monies must go to payin fines, bails and such.

I believe he is the cousin who we thought looked so much like Ron. [He ain't lookin' too good in that most recent photo though.]

jmo

He was booked and released in one minute?
They got it going on down there when it comes to revolving doors..

He was booked and released in one minute?
They got it going on down there when it comes to revolving doors..

Fortunately, I have no experience with the booking procedures in any jail, but I'm thinking that he was probably arrested much earlier than the time he was booked into PCSO. It's VOP - I thought that was automatically Do Not Get Out of Jail period.

I haven't run this down yet to verify, but it looks like his previous arrests this year were for drugs and fraudulent use of a credit card.

Amanda would be Crystals half sister as well as a cousin and JJ sister. You need to check all the various counties to get an idea of accurate criminal record.

Like I said this has all been sleuthed out and discussed at various times, you have to take into account everything in the picture, the history, criminal records, family dynamics, comments on myspace, events close to the time Haleigh went missing etc.

I am done justifying why I posted JJ recent arrest. Maybe the title of the thread should be amended to Cummings family members recently arrested. Time for me to jump off the merry go round.

What would indicate a proclivity for violence, sexual or otherwise? Or kidnapping? Looks like petty property crimes, imo.

With regard to her losing custody of her children [which I am assuming is accurately recounted on here], wouldn't everybody be raisin' cane if she had not?

- Did the Lauramore's ever babysit Haleigh or live nearby? [close enough to be watching her and the m/h]

- Are we sleuthing out everybody who visited either tent? If so, let's get chesterp and other w/s'ers who came to Satsuma to give us some insight. [Sorry, can't recall who all said they came up/down here.]

IMO LFlorida, her record, in and of itself, does not make her any more likely a suspect - sorry for not having initially clarified that. It is her association with JJL, his arrest for a LL charge, albeit it appears to have been discharged, and quite frankly, based upon the possibility that she may have been an accomplice - this is not unheard in crimes committed by a man with a gf/wife who either feared him due to his past abuse/threats toward her or a gf/wife, having grown up in an abusive home herself and being starved for love, wants to prove her undying love and therefore she is more likely and willing to go along for fear of losing the relationship and ultimately this mans love. Again let me be clear - I am NOT stating that ANYONE is guilty of anything, I am only stating that there are certain individuals who will come up in this case who are directly/indirectly associated/related with one of the families - if they have criminal records, *esp. a LL charge/dropped or not, AND they knew HaLeigh, they must be looked at. I don't care whose side of the family they're related to - period. JMHO -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member