Who reported suspicious activity and when?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's one thing I don't understand: It's been reported that no one knew about the back, backyard... except for the neighbor that reported it in 2006 and all the people that went there to "party" and the neighbors that owned property that abutted Garrido's and the county assessors office, well other than all these people... because of the 8' fence and all the foliage (which, by the way, is a variety that looses all their leaves in winter) then how did the girls run back and forth from the yard to inside the house (wheew, I'm dizzy!) as stated by Patricia Garrido? There had to be easy access or had access well-hidden.

Here's one thing I don't understand: It's been reported that no one knew about the back, backyard... except for the neighbor that reported it in 2006 and all the people that went there to "party" and the neighbors that owned property that abutted Garrido's and the county assessors office, well other than all these people... because of the 8' fence and all the foliage (which, by the way, is a variety that looses all their leaves in winter) then how did the girls run back and forth from the yard to inside the house (wheew, I'm dizzy!) as stated by Patricia Garrido? There had to be easy access or had access well-hidden.
I don't know if I can but will try...to find the pictures with the back yard.
because I tried to figure that out myself and I think there was a fence there...that could have had a latch...(not visible)
Let me see if I can find. I am not techi....

I WENT TO LOOK THROUGH THE ENTIRE PHOTO THREAD I did not find it:
but maybe you guys can help when we talked about Dumb PO could not see the back yard someone
posted a picture that is of the immediate back yard and not the extended back yard,
that is the one I am looking for there is a fence there that can have an area with a latch on it.

GO SEE POST 64

I wonder if they were only allowed to do that at night or something? Good point, my2sisters

This is the "secret" entrance. Hang on a sec and I'll post the aerial view of it. It'll make things more clear.

Attachments

• CM Capture 3.png
    CM Capture 3.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 16
  • CM Capture 6.png
    CM Capture 6.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 17
It opens to the back corner of the pseudo-backyard, next to the carport.

Attachments

• gallery_main-Jayceespl121909_001 copy.jpg
    gallery_main-Jayceespl121909_001 copy.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 16
They also had a swimming pool swing sets etc. And the trampoline is a big one to me
if the girls were jumping on it & laughing. It had to have been clear as day outside.
I think Patricia also said they played on it.
Maybe the neighbours were at work? But I really think they all saw things & did Zero
about it. With the exception of the neighbours girl friend. Granny & Nancy were both
keeping Jaycee a prisoner during his jail stunt & both helped with the babies. IMO

They also had a swimming pool swing sets etc. And the trampoline is a big one to me
if the girls were jumping on it & laughing. It had to have been clear as day outside.
Maybe the neighbours were at work? But I really think they all saw things & did Zero
about it. With the exception of the neighbours girl friend. Granny & Nancy were both
keeping Jaycee a prisoner juring his jail stunt & both helped with the babies. IMO

ugh psycho patty and evil nancy helping with the babies yuck

This is the "secret" entrance. Hang on a sec and I'll post the aerial view of it. It'll make things more clear.

Thanks to our personal photo expert! Doesn't it look like a regular gate that one would assume leads somewhere?

keeping Jaycee a prisoner juring his jail stunt & both helped with the babies. IMO

I may sound harsh but I do not intend to...
I think the people around there were all ghetto mentality with though crosses to bear and numb to much around them. there are so many in those type of areas where there is incest, and other hardships.
I too think they all saw, I am not sure they all knew what they saw, because they all survive based on tough skins.

Yes Nancy and grandma need that last sleeping pill IMO :furious:

I may sound harsh but I do not intend to...
I think the people around there were all geto mentalitiy with though crosess to bear and numb to much around them. there are so many in tose type of areas where there is incest, and other hardships.
I too think they all saw, I am not sure they all knew wht they saw, because they all survive based on tough skins.

Yes Nancy and grandma need that last sleping pill IMO :furious:

I am pretty much a small-town girl, and I'm sure our "ghettos" don't look nearly close to actual cities'. But this neighborhood sounded pretty nasty, and with all the sex offender's around there, what you're saying makes sense. I also wonder if there were a lot of drug users/drug dealers around there, too. Tweakers sure aren't prone to calling the cops:)

My neighborhood is a weird mix of residential and industrial. On my block there's a church, two apartment complexes, several houses, and like...four or five auto body places and/or mechanic-type places. There are these weird double lots that you can't really see to the back of, with a bunch of cars and car parts and who-know-what back there. I have never once walked down my street in the 6 years we've lived here. I'm not actively scared, but it's just kind of creepy and there's a weird nosey lady who lives down the street. I digress....unfortunately, this could have happened three houses down from me, and I would have never known. That makes me sad.

Thanks to our personal photo expert! Doesn't it look like a regular gate that one would assume leads somewhere?

It does to me. I think originally there was a tarp over it as well (The green thing in the aerial picture), but that would just make me even more curious as to what it led to!

PS: Song, I think these are from the set of pictures that Nick Stern took when he jumped the fence.

for whatever reason they didnt have the info that he was a RSO :(

Ok, I may be really dense, or even a bit slow.... but.... if I admit a patient to the hospital, they say they have diabetes or have been exposed to TB or they have chest pain, I am NOT going to ignore the information they are giving me!! I am going to do EVERYTHING to the best of my ability to get treatment that is pertinent to the problem!!!

If LE was called and told that some whack job sexual deviant had kids in his back yard I would make SURE that the dispatcher (if it was a different individual) knew it. If I was the dispatcher I would make sure to tell the officer what the compaintant said!!!! This would be the least I could do, even if I couldn't look it up (because the system was down?) I would have made sure the Sheriff knew! What if he walked into the situation and pg had shot him to protect himself and to keep the officer from finding something out? Now, all that being said, a report I read said the witness questioned why the police didn't take any action. That means the officer HAD to know that at least by her word pg was a RSO. I do not have a link to that report, so feel free to correct me if need be. If nothing else, the officer should have had pgs name and address in his little black officer book and looked pg up when he got back to the station, or the next day. I wonder if he even asked pg if he could search the yard? If he did and pg said no, that should have been an additional RED flag. If he said yes, than its all on you buddy boy sheriff!!

Wonder what the old lady thought about her son having so many lovers and ending up with blonde girls who all looked alike. I don't believe her story at all. Real Estate sales people usually have some class about them in order to deal with people and see nice homes and living conditions. This lady thought it was fine for girls to live in tents and sheds out back. Yeah right.

And since she has said Nancy took such good care of her, didn't she care that pg was cheating on her? Also, if he slept with the girls in his arms every night, that means he slept outside. Where did she think he was and how could that have been considered "normal"?

Ok, I may be really dense, or even a bit slow.... but.... if I admit a patient to the hospital, they say they have diabetes or have been exposed to TB or they have chest pain, I am NOT going to ignore the information they are giving me!! I am going to do EVERYTHING to the best of my ability to get treatment that is pertinent to the problem!!!

If LE was called and told that some whack job sexual deviant had kids in his back yard I would make SURE that the dispatcher (if it was a different individual) knew it. If I was the dispatcher I would make sure to tell the officer what the compaintant said!!!! This would be the least I could do, even if I couldn't look it up (because the system was down?) I would have made sure the Sheriff knew! What if he walked into the situation and pg had shot him to protect himself and to keep the officer from finding something out? Now, all that being said, a report I read said the witness questioned why the police didn't take any action. That means the officer HAD to know that at least by her word pg was a RSO. I do not have a link to that report, so feel free to correct me if need be. If nothing else, the officer should have had pgs name and address in his little black officer book and looked pg up when he got back to the station, or the next day. I wonder if he even asked pg if he could search the yard? If he did and pg said no, that should have been an additional RED flag. If he said yes, than its all on you buddy boy sheriff!!

And since she has said Nancy took such good care of her, didn't she care that pg was cheating on her? Also, if he slept with the girls in his arms every night, that means he slept outside. Where did she think he was and how could that have been considered "normal"?

gotta wonder with all the 'missed opportunites' by LE in that area, if they were involved with garrido in a drug running op or something.

gotta wonder with all the 'missed opportunites' by LE in that area, if they were involved with garrido in a drug running op or something.

What a scathingly good idea!!! Wow!! .:waitasec:

and at least in recent years, they all knew about jaycee and the girls. but had no problems with garrido the rso raising his 'daughetrs'

I couldn't agree more, I've brought this up here several times. How in the world could his family not know and wonder where these kids came from??????There was an aunt who the brother quoted as saying one of the children "had Garrido's eyes". Where did they think these kids came from the freakin' tooth fairy? Losers, all of them.

I couldn't agree more, I've brought this up here several times. How in the world could his family not know and wonder where these kids came from??????There was an aunt who the brother quoted as saying one of the children "had Garrido's eyes". Where did they think these kids came from the freakin' tooth fairy? Losers, all of them.

my guess is the meth was flowing so much it drowned out there ability to reason

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32583149/

A neighbor called 911 in November 2006 and described Garrido as a psychotic sex addict who was living with children and had people staying in tents in his backyard.

The investigating officer spent a half-hour interviewing Garrido on his front porch but did not enter the house or search the backyard, Contra Costa County Sheriff Warren E. Rupf said. The deputy, who did not know Garrido was a registered sex offender even though the sheriff's department had the information, warned Garrido that the tents could be a code violation before leaving.

I thoughts the tents were in the area where Jaycee lived - the second secret backyard. If so, then this seems like evidence that authorities did in fact know that was part of his property. While the officer said he did not look in the backyard, anyone after that reviewing his records could have at least seen this. I don't think these records have been fully released yet, have they?

(sorry I wrote 1996 in the heading - I meant 2006!)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32583149/

I thoughts the tents were in the area where Jaycee lived - the second secret backyard. If so, then this seems like evidence that authorities did in fact know that was part of his property. While the officer said he did not look in the backyard, anyone after that reviewing his records could have at least seen this. I don't think these records have been fully released yet, have they?

(sorry I wrote 1996 in the heading - I meant 2006!)

i wouldnt hold my breath waiting to release the report.
they are in full butt-cover mode. might need to sue under the freedom of information act

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
looneymom
Back