Who was there that night?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We are thinking alike, which is why this child will never be found. Is there a bag of clothing that was dropped off? Is that the pink T-shirt which Misty later found in the dirty laundry hamper.

---
Didn't mean to ignore you, I'm suppose to be painting trim and I keep having to paint a little and read a little. I was also looking for the information about the clothes. The information was from Great Grandma, Sykes. She came to Misty's defense after the tip came in that Misty was out doing drugs and not with the children. She is the one who said that when "we drove up to the house, the children hollered out "Hey Granny". This was suppose to be the 7pm time that she said the children were out on the porch eating. She said this was when she came by with some clothes. I'm sorry, she didn't say bag of clothes, I was mistaken on that. I will post the article as soon as I locate it again.

Hope I do this right. My first time starting a new thread on this board. The mom of Misty said someone in her family had been at the trailer that night/afternoon dropping off clothes. I haven't heard anything more about that. If this has been discussed, I apologize.

---
dunlurken, under the Misty thread, post #26 states that this information about the gm dropping off clothes was stated in an interview on Nancy Grace. I'm looking for the NG transcript. If I find it, I'll link.

More importantly, was there a bag of clothing dropped off, if so, by whom?

Clothing dropped off by Ron's grandma Annette S. She did a news interview also there should be a video around somewhere.

Hope I do this right. My first time starting a new thread on this board. The mom of Misty said someone in her family had been at the trailer that night/afternoon dropping off clothes. I haven't heard anything more about that. If this has been discussed, I apologize.

When I first heard this it was from the paternal grandmother. She said something about clothes being taken over and to have the kids checked on. I wondered why the kids needed to be checked on???

What if Ron's mother is just unsuspecting and thinking the best intentions of people? Misty may have them fooled..?

I don't hve grandchildren but sister does and she always goes by to check on her's.

Bumping up. Another topic thread that is being discussed here and there.

So far I have

AC man that may be related
GGMS
Whoever was with GGMS (CC, nurse, Jr, the dog)
Misty
Junior
Tommy and his sons

Ron was there sometime, just not sure when.

So far I have

AC man that may be related
GGMS
Whoever was with GGMS (CC, nurse, Jr, the dog)
Misty
Junior
Tommy and his sons

Ron was there sometime, just not sure when.

AND let's not forget that Lt. Greenwood said that is was Ms. Neves that stopped by around 7:00pm.

...also possibly JO...according to Hardy but he didn't get specific on time but said JO was visiting misty...also on video posted on theories thread today.

Lest we forget, Tommy said he was there at 10PM by himself and no one was home.

AND let's not forget that Lt. Greenwood said that is was Ms. Neves that stopped by around 7:00pm.

...also possibly JO...according to Hardy but he didn't get specific on time but said JO was visiting misty...also on video posted on theories thread today.

TN stated Jo was there also, but Ron C adamantly denied that he was there... And remember, Misty revealed that an Aunt Elise was there with GGMS...

Which contradicts Misty's statement that, after she'd laid down (giving the time of 10), that Jr was crawling over her to get out of the bed as she falls asleep.

I remember that as well Whisperer. I was confused right away when GGMS said she was the one that came over with another female.
The whole time I thought it was TN that had came over.
Then when the story changed of whether or not Joe was there, it went from he came by to he had came by prior, but no specific date/time was given. Misty also said that Tommy's kids were there at 4pm when Haleigh got off the bus, the two boys and the little girl. And of course the famous A/C guy.
Wish I could find the old article/video reports when it was said that TN and Joe had been there....I do remember, but since the media mis-reported so much a lot of what was said back then was disregarded per individuals, personal opinion.

And remember another contradiction: Misty stated Haleigh didn't get home until after 4, while Ronald said he was on his way to work before 4.

I remember that as well Whisperer. I was confused right away when GGMS said she was the one that came over with another female.
The whole time I thought it was TN that had came over.
Then when the story changed of whether or not Joe was there, it went from he came by to he had came by prior, but no specific date/time was given. Misty also said that Tommy's kids were there at 4pm when Haleigh got off the bus, the two boys and the little girl. And of course the famous A/C guy.
Wish I could find the old article/video reports when it was said that TN and Joe had been there....I do remember, but since the media mis-reported so much a lot of what was said back then was disregarded per individuals, personal opinion.

tried to BBM, but it wouldn't let me :)

I wonder, if maybe they were both there but at different times,

GGM & Eliza at 7pm (the original time given) and TN may have showed up around 8PM when she was able to actually arrive? (given the distance- of where ever she resided that evening)

I have never really given this much thought, but when reading sometimes things pop into my head that kinda make sense...

tried to BBM, but it wouldn't let me :)

I wonder, if maybe they were both there but at different times,

GGM & Eliza at 7pm (the original time given) and TN may have showed up around 8PM when she was able to actually arrive? (given the distance- of where ever she resided that evening)

I have never really given this much thought, but when reading sometimes things pop into my head that kinda make sense...

That might be, but in every interview, TN has stated she got the call after Ron was done with 911 and was at the MH within 12 minutes. She never once states she was there earlier.

That might be, but in every interview, TN has stated she got the call after Ron was done with 911 and was at the MH within 12 minutes. She never once states she was there earlier.

I thought there was a video where TN stated Ron called her while Misty was on the phone with 911? Tn was walking with someone during this video-- i wanna say it was MS from the Nancy Grace show???? IDK....

Then again, we have GGM not saying she was there, until someone had to witness Misty at home with both children, doing something motherly...

Where could have TN been to get there in 12 minutes..... (my parent live 20 minutes away, doing the speedlimit, I can't get to their house in 12 minutes if i was Flying)

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I thought there was a video where TN stated Ron called her while Misty was on the phone with 911? Tn was walking with someone during this video-- i wanna say it was MS from the Nancy Grace show???? IDK....

Then again, we have GGM not saying she was there, until someone had to witness Misty at home with both children, doing something motherly...

Where could have TN been to get there in 12 minutes..... (my parent live 20 minutes away, doing the speedlimit, I can't get to their house in 12 minutes if i was Flying)

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I remember that video and TN did say that Misty was on the phone with 911 when she spoke to Ron. I think it was Greta, IDK. The fact that there is so much confusion as to when everyone was there seems highly suspect to me. I think that they were all there but not at the times given to LE. I also think that TN was probably at GMS house when Ron called her.

I still can't get over Ron saying on the 911 call that he had "better people to talk to" than the police. Who could he have been talking about? His mother? His drug buddies? I mean, really, who better than the police to help you supposedly find your child?

I remember that video and TN did say that Misty was on the phone with 911 when she spoke to Ron. I think it was Greta, IDK. The fact that there is so much confusion as to when everyone was there seems highly suspect to me. I think that they were all there but not at the times given to LE. I also think that TN was probably at GMS house when Ron called her.

I still can't get over Ron saying on the 911 call that he had "better people to talk to" than the police. Who could he have been talking about? His mother? His drug buddies? I mean, really, who better than the police to help you supposedly find your child?

BBM :)

I am with you 100%.....

I think IF they weren't all at the MH, they were all close by....my question is though, WHY? Why the need to check up on the BEST babysitter since sliced bread?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back