Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd take anything the Post says with a grain of salt. IMO

He was in her life for about a year or so. His family used to babysit Caylee. I'm sure he has observations about interactions with her family that can lead him to the conclusion of how she became a monster. He almost married her. True, she probably didn't tell him, but Casey and her family aren't exactly shy about keeping everything behind closed doors. I'm sure he and his family witnessed of lot of this family and probably understand better than most how Casey came to be the monster she was. He had more intimate knowledge of her and her family than anyone else she was ever friends with or involved with.

I do think this was embellished a bit for literary purposes, and there was probably a better way to market this book, but I do think JG probably has a lot of insight on Casey too.
Hey! That's exactly the words I was going to use in my next one. Thanks Aedrys!

He was in her life for about a year or so. His family used to babysit Caylee. I'm sure he has observations about interactions with her family that can lead him to the conclusion of how she became a monster. He almost married her. True, she probably didn't tell him, but Casey and her family aren't exactly shy about keeping everything behind closed doors. I'm sure he and his family witnessed of lot of this family and probably understand better than most how Casey came to be the monster she was. He had more intimate knowledge of her and her family than anyone else she was ever friends with or involved with.

I do think this was embellished a bit for literary purposes, and there was probably a better way to market this book, but I do think JG probably has a lot of insight on Casey too.

bold by me... agreed. He may not be able to accurately describe "how" she became what she is, but I do believe he witnessed her gradual downhill slide.

I always thought it was interesting that KC used to hold hands and pray with JG's family. It's like a hat she tried on and enjoyed for a little while, but realized it wasn't her style. Then she got pregnant by some other unknown fella! And JG agreed to stay with her and raise the child as his own! I'm interested to hear how that all went down. I believe they were broken up when KC got pregnant, she tried to pin it on him and he got the paternity test, and then they got back together.

I agree JG is exploiting the situation, but I think he has valuable insight.

I personally during trial was stunned the DT did not call JG because of his statement to LE where he says that he fully believed OCA would dissociate....of course judging by OCA letters to cookie, she would never have gone for JG anywhere near her defense. a stupid choice I then thought but was unable to know the jury at that time.

I hope OCA is furious about this .... I'm spiteful though.

Casey blasts ex’s book pitch
Last Updated: 12:27 AM, September 6, 2011

"He was present when Caylee was born, but a paternity test revealed he was not the father. They ended their engagement in June 2006, when “I watched Casey change into the infamous ‘party monster’ everyone else saw,” his proposal says.

The rest of his story covers Caylee’s disappearance, Casey’s defense and, he writes ominously, “The story played out ... has a deeper, darker unknown element to it.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/casey_blasts_ex_book_pitch_ONGD9I9hvisYI6uInKuwVL#ixzz1X929eHDp

Baez is jeolous-the minute he heard the words "not guilty", he had dollar signs in his eyes! He is afraid someone else will steal Casey's thunder. First book out will make the $$$$., especially if it tells anything that people want to hear.

However, Jesse will probably need some help writing the book. After all, he can't be that smart and wise(my opinion, not fact) because he believed Casey. He fell in love with her, asked her to marry him, and believed that a baby was his!! He's not stacking up very high in the IQ points for me.

bold by me... agreed. He may not be able to accurately describe "how" she became what she is, but I do believe he witnessed her gradual downhill slide.

I always thought it was interesting that KC used to hold hands and pray with JG's family. It's like a hat she tried on and enjoyed for a little while, but realized it wasn't her style. Then she got pregnant by some other unknown fella! And JG agreed to say with her and raise the child as his own! I'm interested to see how that all went down. I believe they were broken up when KC got pregnant, she tried to pin it on him and he got the paternity test, and then they got back together.

KC didn't start dating JG until January 2005 and it was more of a on and off thing until the early summer KC told RG he was going to be a father. That would have meant that Caylee should have been born in October, instead of August. The A's tried to pass Caylee off as being 2 months premature @ 7 lbs and ?? ozs. JG realized he had been had and asked for a DNA test. Regardless of the fact that he was not the father he still wanted KC to marry him and they were engaged by Christmas, I believe, and their engagement
was broken off by spring. So KC was pregnant two months before she met JG so she knew she was pregnant when she started to date him. Sad but true....another victum. jmo
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/case...#ixzz1X929eHDp

KC didn't start dating JG until January 2005 and it was more of a on and off thing until the early summer KC told RG he was going to be a father. That would have meant that Caylee should have been born in October, instead of August. The A's tried to pass Caylee off as being 2 months premature @ 7 lbs and ?? ozs. JG realized he had been had and asked for a DNA test. Regardless of the fact that he was not the father he still wanted KC to marry him and they were engaged by Christmas, I believe, and their engagement
was broken off by spring. So KC was pregnant two months before she met JG so she knew she was pregnant when she started to date him. Sad but true....another victum. jmo

I wasn't sure when KC and JG started dating. He met her at Universal, right? The info. about the A's trying to pass off Caylee as being premature... where did that come from? I don't recall that.

That's true. I get the feeling that line was written by his literary agent... it's one of those fanciful descriptions of a book to entice people to buy. His interviews have been insightful IMO.

Yes, this isn't a book I would read - from what I was remembering in the last post trial interview I saw of him - he was still haven't problems actually "speaking Casey's guilt" - he left it "out there" with no final assessment of his thoughts.
This book may have a few details we haven't heard before - but I'm not expecting too much and I suspect his father's footprints will be all over it.

I wasn't sure when KC and JG started dating. He met her at Universal, right? The info. about the A's trying to pass off Caylee as being premature... where did that come from? I don't recall that.

Yes, Lee said something about the premature thing also - to fit Jesse into the timeline as the father - fortunately it didn't work. I think the word was Caylee was due in September rather than August. LambChop mentioned Caylee's exact birth weight a week or so ago - approx 7.5 lbs.

http://lakeminnetonka.patch.com/articles/crime-captivates-a-local-womans-account-of-casey-anthony-trial
Crime Captivates: A Local Woman's Account of Casey Anthony Trial
Robin Wilkie plans to write a book about her summer trip.
By Lisa Buck 5:54am

This is a book I might read - I'd be interested to read what her experiences were at the trial, and what actually being there was like - what she saw - who she saw - just the bits and bytes.

I wish Magpie would write a book...

Wow is that title misleading. It wasn't Casey or the DT directly that blasted this, but a rep for the DT. So the DT is mad and had to make a statement through their rep? Why do they need a rep if they aren't out for money like Jesse is? Talk about two faced. And I love how the rep focuses on everyone else making money and the DT and the A's not. What a crock. I don't see anyone else going on Dr. Phil or being photographed in a mall, mister rep. I don't see anyone else taking staged photographs and openly admitting they're trying to sell photos and videos to the highest bidder. I don't think anyone's been out in the media more than CA and GA, and the DT. This is the first I've heard of Jesse wanting to do a book. I hope he does do a book because I will certainly be buying it. I'm interested in his point of view on Casey.

bbm I read the article differently than you, I see the "DT rep" saying that the A's (along with JG) ARE the ones making $$ off of this, the rep said JG and his father are doing interviews, and he would say the same about the A's. But I also take that with a grain of salt, trying to distance the felon from her parents again before the big Dr. Phil interview so people are not outraged at them and donate lots of $$ to them??????? anyway, that is my take. IMO, MOO, etc.

quoted from article
“He was adamant about being called in to be a bigger part of the case ... Jesse Grund and [his father] Richard have traveled to New York more than any other group to do interviews, and I would say the same about George and Cindy Anthony.
“There have been many witnesses trying to exploit the situation; this is nothing new,” the lawyer’s rep said. “People are more concerned with making money than anything else.”

bbm I read the article differently than you, I see the "DT rep" saying that the A's (along with JG) ARE the ones making $$ off of this, the rep said JG and his father are doing interviews, and he would say the same about the A's. But I also take that with a grain of salt, trying to distance the felon from her parents again before the big Dr. Phil interview so people are not outraged at them and donate lots of $$ to them??????? anyway, that is my take. IMO, MOO, etc.

quoted from article
“He was adamant about being called in to be a bigger part of the case ... Jesse Grund and [his father] Richard have traveled to New York more than any other group to do interviews, and I would say the same about George and Cindy Anthony.
“There have been many witnesses trying to exploit the situation; this is nothing new,” the lawyer’s rep said. “People are more concerned with making money than anything else.”

Do we know exactly who this "lawyer's rep" is? Now Baez has a mouthpiece again?

Yes, Lee said something about the premature thing also - to fit Jesse into the timeline as the father - fortunately it didn't work. I think the word was Caylee was due in September rather than August. LambChop mentioned Caylee's exact birth weight a week or so ago - approx 7.5 lbs.

When I get a chance (which is never) I'm gonna pour over some of the old evidence docs to refresh my memory on some of this stuff.

Regarding JG's interview and having trouble with her guilt.. I saw that sit-down interview with him as well. I got the impression that he knew she was guilty, even though he wasn't ready to scream it from a rooftop because it was tough for him to comprehend. I remember JG was shocked, and seemingly disgusted, that the jury found her not guilty.

Yes, that is exactly what I remember and know from reading evidence about the pregnancy situation. I think the felon was LOOKING for a respectable someone, i.e. a minister's son (not saying all minister's sons are respectable, but he would certainly do) to pin the already-known-by-her pregnancy on, and found JG. I agree, another victim of Casey.

What I REALLY want to know, but I don't think anyone but Casey can tell us this, is WHERE SHE WENT when she did not have a job, but asked JG's parents to babysit Caylee, or others to babysit. or during the day when Caylee was actually with her and she told CA/GA she was working, but she had no job. What was she doing?? Where was she going?? I do finally understand why she always ran out of gas looking at the cell phone ping drawings I found on this site of the days following the June 15-16 murder, lol, she drove around for hours and hours, day and night, it seems.....
IMO, MOO, etc.

Baez is jeolous-the minute he heard the words "not guilty", he had dollar signs in his eyes! He is afraid someone else will steal Casey's thunder. First book out will make the $$$$., especially if it tells anything that people want to hear.

However, Jesse will probably need some help writing the book. After all, he can't be that smart and wise(my opinion, not fact) because he believed Casey. He fell in love with her, asked her to marry him, and believed that a baby was his!! He's not stacking up very high in the IQ points for me.

Jesse asked her to marry him after Caylee was born. KC told JG she was pregnant in the early summer right before Caylee was born and JG was lead to believe the baby was due in October. It would have been the only way JG could be the father. CA tried to pass Caylee off as two months premature. KC had ultrasounds and there is no way, no way that ultrasound predicted Caylee's birth in October as CA has suggested. They lied. And if KC were having once a week visits with the doctor she knew the baby was due when she went into labor. There were no surprises for the A's.

This was a plan to deceive JG and has nothing to do with his IQ. This is why the birth certificate does not list him as the father because the minute Caylee was born he asked for the DNA test because he knew she was not his child. Love is blind but obviously Jesse was not for long. Despite that when Caylee was four months old he asked KC to marry him. He became very attached to Caylee and would have made a better parent than KC because he cared about Caylee enough to want to provide a home for the two of them.

I believe the A's knew about KC being pregnant long before they admitted it. My guess is they were trying to hide the fact in case KC decided she would give Caylee up for adoption. There was alot of police reports around this time at their home and I imagine a lot of arguments about what to do. Once JG was told the decision was made to keep Caylee. Did KC tell the A's LA was the father and they just wanted to hide the fact KC was pregnant? KC's employer seemed to know she was pregnant because they put her on an inside job.

Basically, JG got played because of who KC is. She can play the part and for young men they are definitely attracted to her. She draws them in and they become victums in some way or another. JG is guilty but only of trust. How sad is that.

JG deserves to tell his story. May be some unsuspecting male in the future will read it and avoid dating KC for this very same reason. I don't believe KC can stop who she is and will continue to find victums wherever she is and no matter who she is with. jmo

When I get a chance (which is never) I'm gonna pour over some of the old evidence docs to refresh my memory on some of this stuff.

Regarding JG's interview and having trouble with her guilt.. I saw that sit-down interview with him as well. I got the impression that he knew she was guilty, even though he wasn't ready to scream it from a rooftop because it was tough for him to comprehend. I remember JG was shocked, and seemingly disgusted, that the jury found her not guilty.

Oh good - what I remember is that instead of actually "speaking" her guilt, he reverted back to FCA not being the same person he remembered or knew, and then moved into family dysfunction.

It was to me and my memory as if he couldn't bring himself to put the responsibility of Caylee's death directly and cleanly onto FCA, but immediately passed on the responsibility of it onto the Anthony's family dysfunction. Maybe he doesn't want to or can't admit he fell in love with a murderess? is the Dr. Drew interview the one you are remembering?

But this reverting to the Anthony's is where I feel his father's influence - and the reason why I won't be reading his book.

Yes, that is exactly what I remember and know from reading evidence about the pregnancy situation. I think the felon was LOOKING for a respectable someone, i.e. a minister's son (not saying all minister's sons are respectable, but he would certainly do) to pin the already-known-by-her pregnancy on, and found JG. I agree, another victim of Casey.

What I REALLY want to know, but I don't think anyone but Casey can tell us this, is WHERE SHE WENT when she did not have a job, but asked JG's parents to babysit Caylee, or others to babysit. or during the day when Caylee was actually with her and she told CA/GA she was working, but she had no job. What was she doing?? Where was she going?? I do finally understand why she always ran out of gas looking at the cell phone ping drawings I found on this site of the days following the June 15-16 murder, lol, she drove around for hours and hours, day and night, it seems.....
IMO, MOO, etc.

My guess is shopping at Target, talking on her cell phone, at home on the computer while the A's were at work and from some of the credit card slips she liked to go to the movies. jmo

Jesse asked her to marry him after Caylee was born. KC told JG she was pregnant in the early summer right before Caylee was born and JG was lead to believe the baby was due in October. It would have been the only way JG could be the father. CA tried to pass Caylee off as two months premature. KC had ultrasounds and there is no way, no way that ultrasound predicted Caylee's birth in October as CA has suggested. They lied. And if KC were having once a week visits with the doctor she knew the baby was due when she went into labor. There were no surprises for the A's.

This was a plan to deceive JG and has nothing to do with his IQ. This is why the birth certificate does not list him as the father because the minute Caylee was born he asked for the DNA test because he knew she was not his child. Love is blind but obviously Jesse was not for long. Despite that when Caylee was four months old he asked KC to marry him. He became very attached to Caylee and would have made a better parent than KC because he cared about Caylee enough to want to provide a home for the two of them.

I believe the A's knew about KC being pregnant long before they admitted it. My guess is they were trying to hide the fact in case KC decided she would give Caylee up for adoption. There was alot of police reports around this time at their home and I imagine a lot of arguments about what to do. Once JG was told the decision was made to keep Caylee. Did KC tell the A's LA was the father and they just wanted to hide the fact KC was pregnant? KC's employer seemed to know she was pregnant because they put her on an inside job.

Basically, JG got played because of who KC is. She can play the part and for young men they are definitely attracted to her. She draws them in and they become victums in some way or another. JG is guilty but only of trust. How sad is that.

JG deserves to tell his story. May be some unsuspecting male in the future will read it and avoid dating KC for this very same reason. I don't believe KC can stop who she is and will continue to find victums wherever she is and no matter who she is with. jmo

Wasn't it actually Jesse's dad who insisted on the DNA test?

IMO, MOO, etc.
Yeah, it would have been interesting to see the odometer on that car.
Imagine just driving round and round (until you run out of gas) with no other priorities and nothing better to do with your life. How strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523