Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we saw what happened to the OJ book.....:twocents::truce:

:woohoo::woohoo:
I guess it's safe to assume that OJ's publisher will not be looking for an exclusive from FCA after the bashing they took on his book.....

I don't know if I agree with that. There were a lot of OCA supporters in the beginning. Or were you just speaking from a WS perspective?
Who...JW and that guy with the white sunglasses???
Sorry...I couldn't help myself.

I wonder what his pre-order numbers will look like? Just saying...as far as who will make the most, JA's will likely far surpass Masons.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

Cheney Mason is writing a book.

I am looking forward to reading this book, just as much as I am looking forward to reading the book by JA.

I knew it. As soon as he mentioned losing $600,000 because he took on this case I said no way was his time worth that amount of money. He's just looking to ease the way for a book that is coming out. I hope he is better at writing facts than he was at stating them in court. jmo

I don't know if I agree with that. There were a lot of OCA supporters in the beginning. Or were you just speaking from a WS perspective?

Oh I don't know if I agree with you. I have never seen a case where a person had no, none, zero, zilch, supporters from the get go.

She was seen as a liar immediately and therefore everyone knew she had something to do with Caylee's disappearance.

I had seen people defending her family, but never her.

Lord. So not reading his book. What a...well, I can't say here. If his book is anything like he was at trial, it's going to be a lot of bluff and bluster and half the time we won't know what he's saying because I bet his writing is a lot like his hearing aid...

Jeff Ashton gets a book deal. Mason gets a book deal. CA is rumored to have a book deal. CA and GA get 3 hours of network interview time with Dr. Phil. Jose Baez gets interviewed by Babara Walters. Jose Baez gets to provide "legal commentary" for another high profile case and go play Big Guy at Harvard.

CA remains in hiding. OCA wears a disguise while being deposed in a civil suit against her. OCA does not get a book deal. OCA does not get to be interviewed. OCA must be in a perpetual state of fisties and teeth-gnashing.

I would tune into and/or read why and how one of the jurors were persuaded to do what they did. I would rather read/watch this then any of the Anthony's/Defense Team's lies.

Cheney Mason - justice to the highest bidder or what ever offers the best media exposure. Ah, yeah, didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

Cheney, you are the reason I

Cheney Mason - justice to the highest bidder or what ever offers the best media exposure. Ah, yeah, didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

Cheney, you are the reason I

Were you finishing off that thought with a "whoops TOS!"? :floorlaugh:

I knew it. As soon as he mentioned losing $600,000 because he took on this case I said no way was his time worth that amount of money. He's just looking to ease the way for a book that is coming out. I hope he is better at writing facts than he was at stating them in court. jmo

Yup! The poor old deaf fella lost out on $600,000.00. I wont even buy the book 10 years from now even if I see it at a thrift store. :puke:

We’ve heard it all before CM.

Page 1

They couldn’t convict her because we don’t know how she died, when she died or where she died. Oh yeah and no DNA or finger prints to tie the defendant to the wooded trash heap where Caylee was found.

Page 2

….

Short book.

Well I have no comments at all about Mason's book because I had to attend an offsite three day WS seminar because I once said what I really thought about him one late night here on the board....:floorlaugh: so this time I will just step away from the keyboard....heh heh.....

Jeff Ashton gets a book deal. Mason gets a book deal. CA is rumored to have a book deal. CA and GA get 3 hours of network interview time with Dr. Phil. Jose Baez gets interviewed by Babara Walters. Jose Baez gets to provide "legal commentary" for another high profile case and go play Big Guy at Harvard.

CA remains in hiding. OCA wears a disguise while being deposed in a civil suit against her. OCA does not get a book deal. OCA does not get to be interviewed. OCA must be in a perpetual state of fisties and teeth-gnashing.

I'd say OCA is probably like a kid in the audience at the circus by now. Her mouth must be agape as, from a safe distance, she
watches the clowns trip all over each and bip each others noses in a bid to gain attention.
She'd probably like to outshine them by performing her own amazing feats on the flying trapeze (so long as JB was still willing to catch her) .... but she's been told to remain in her seat.
Let's just hope she's not the princess standing on the pony who steals the show at the end.

Well I have no comments at all about Mason's book because I had to attend an offsite three day WS seminar because I once said what I really thought about him one late night here on the board....:floorlaugh: so this time I will just step away from the keyboard....heh heh.....

For a moment, I was like, WS has seminars now? I want to go! And then I realized what you were really talking about. :floorlaugh:

Good Grief! A book by Cheney Mason!!??:floorlaugh:

His utter lack of graciousness - both in and out of the courtroom - is reason enough not to purchase his book. Contrary to what he is stating to the media, I don't believe that there will be much in his book that we don't already know - unless he is willing to tell us about the REAL craziness that is Casey Anthony. And that won't happen. But I bet what he will do in his book is continue to bash judges, prosecutors, media, the "non-supportive" Anthonys (especially George), and the attorneys who left "the team". Oh yeah. . . and most of all . . . those horrible nasty bloggers!

The book will be a Bash-Fest. But I do hope the picture on the back cover of him is the one where he gives his special salute.:great:

'Nuf said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member