Who would "stash" Kyron for Terri...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA... I can't see her killing Kyron... she has invested 5 years or so into his life, a volunteer at school, into PTA, being a substitute, and into after school activities as well... and going to school to teach children....

DY makes me believe he is alive. I would have to believe he is alive if he were mine. I imagine Beth Holloway Twitty, never hearing from her daughter not having a clue- a bunch of lies and stories and lack thereof, not being able to process that she is dead, believing that Natalee could be stashed as a sex slave "somewhere", yet never hearing from her or finding her.
TH makes me believe he is dead. I imagine Misty Croslin. The last person to see the child. Yet no answers. Discrepancies in the timelines and events, and vehicle confusion, an inncoent child just gone. I don't have a real theory on what happened to Haleigh, I believe MC was the last person to see her, the same as I believe TH was the last to see Kyron.
KH gives me mixed emotions but I guess I can relate the most to him because my emotions are mixed. At what point do you lose hope if its your child? I know he can be alive because of Jaycee. I know he can be dead because we have no signs of him yet. K looks devasted, broken and lost. He has to be strong for his daughter but I still see a glimmer of hope in there. I can not imagine the hell of not knowing. I really really cant.
Lord I hope he is safe and well but my head and heart play tug of war all day and night.
I can't fathom how TH could be so evil if she has him hidden, torturing his parents-much the same as I can't fathom her killing an innocent child that trusts her and loves her. I am so disgusted at this. I'm glad she can't see her baby.

Many parents murder their children after spending much MORE than 5 years taking care of them.

This case is very much like Caylee here in that there was a large contingent that believed she was 'somewhere' right up until her body was found. Of course there are still those that don't believe the body is Caylee - Including Cindy.

It's been 2 months with intense media coverage. I could see holding out hope he was 'stashed' or 'held' somewhere for maybe 5 days or so, but not 2 months.
And she plotted to have her husband murdered for godsake. So no, I don't believe he's alive.

I think there's going to be a lot of crushed people here.

I posted this in another thread.

never belive in this theory but I really leaning toward it.

Another poster mention it awhile back about underground groups.

I did some research and was shocked with somethings I read.

here snip(I am not going to link)

then in my experience with underground cases they would drop clues or hints to try and steer law enforcement and the public away from the truth

hmmm

it might be very difficult to get these groups to relay information to law enforcement, even with reward money. The intention of most family violence shelters is good, but if you interviewed most advocates in these groups, they would tell you that they had the number to those extremist protective parent or underground supporters

ITA... I can't see her killing Kyron... she has invested 5 years or so into his life, a volunteer at school, into PTA, being a substitute, and into after school activities as well... and going to school to teach children....

I understand how you feel froginTtown. I want to believe Kyron is alive, but my logical side doesn't believe it. My gut feeling from the beginning is that he is dead. Until there is evidence to the contrary, I will hold out a little hope though.

Being a parent, a volunteer, or a teacher does not exempt someone from being a bad person though. Reading the "Crimes in the News" forum here makes that plain to see.

This case just frustrates me to no end... :( I really wish that Terri could have been interviewed at least once, before lawyering up...

I posted this in another thread.

never belive in this theory but I really leaning toward it.

Another poster mention it awhile back about underground groups.

I did some research and was shocked with somethings I read.

here snip(I am not going to link)

then in my experience with underground cases they would drop clues or hints to try and steer law enforcement and the public away from the truth

hmmm

it might be very difficult to get these groups to relay information to law enforcement, even with reward money. The intention of most family violence shelters is good, but if you interviewed most advocates in these groups, they would tell you that they had the number to those extremist protective parent or underground supporters

I've been doing alot of reading about it too... Everyone knows it exists, you read it in the media... but, when a child comes up missing, everyone denies it could have happened...:waitasec:

If she wasn't prepared to "DIY" murder Kaine, I can't imagine she'd DIY a child's murder - especially one she had raised for 5 years. I am much more inclined to think that she wants to raise Kyron herself, and has him stashed somewhere (perhaps even outside the country) with plans to join him (and whoever is with him) with the baby once things settle down. (Unless the police are holding back a lot of info, I don't think they have enough to convict her.)

If Kyron loved his stepmother, it's possible that he may willingly be going along with the plan, especially if it's being presented as "an adventure".
It would be cruel indeed for a so-called loving step-mother to separate a very young child from his biological mother, father, and little sister and have it be described as an "adventure." How long would that child believe in the "adventure" when he is crying himself to sleep out of homesickness? :furious:

Yes, it's possible TH could convince Kyron to go along with almost anything. Not because he loved her so much, but because he was an innocent and trusting child who never expected anyone in his own family to hurt or betray him. That doesn't speak too well of Terri, though, if she did make up some adventure story to keep him away from his family.

I don't know what happened to poor Kyron, but whatever game people are playing I wish they'd give it up and tell the truth.

I admit that I was wrong in the Elizabeth Smart case - I thought she was dead and that her family knew what happened. I know the poor handyman was a suspect and died in jail, even though he was actually a reformed criminal. And then Elizabeth was alive after all and not even that far from home - it was a miracle. But what she went through was not an "adventure," either, and she is scarred for life.

In almost every other case, miracles don't happen, so I'm not that hopeful at this point. I just pray the parents can somehow find peace after they learn the truth, whatever that is.

Is it possible, besides the fact that they must keep hope, that Kaine and Desiree as much as they obviously hate Terri don't believe she could really harm Kyron?

Regardless, I see in Tony's eyes he believes Kyron is dead. When Desiree talks about Kyron being alive or handed off to another, Tony just clams up and looks devastated. He knows.

So the people in these groups take the risk of being charged with very serious crimes to take a child a stepmother hands over to them, with no proof other than a stepmother's word that the child has been abused?

And now knowing that they have been given a child by a stepparent who had no right to hand him over, keep him hidden?

I've never heard of that happening before, and I doubt it has happened now. It would mean that any of us could take a child who is unrelated to us, claim he has been abused, and convince one of these groups to spirit the child away. That does not make any sense to me at all. Too many people would have to be convinced: the initial contact who put TH in touch with the group, and the leaders of the group itself. In fact, I doubt the chain of people to convince is short if these groups act in complete secrecy and are able to protect themselves from infiltration by the FBI.

But if it has happened, I hope the "group" and everyone associated with it, is busted wide open ... and they all go to prison for a very, very long time. That group would be nothing but an evil criminal enterprise.

This case just frustrates me to no end... :( I really wish that Terri could have been interviewed at least once, before lawyering up...

Terri was interviewed numerous times before getting a lawyer. She didn't have a lawyer for 3 weeks after Kyron went missing and her father said she was interviewed several times up to 6 hours at a time.

We all want Kyron to be alive. That being said, I just don't feel that's going to be probable outcome of this case.

Let's say TH or another associated party is holding him -- to what end?

• Apparently getting her hands on money is no longer an issue, as she has somehow found $350,000 to pay Mr. Houze with. Further, if this was the case, where is the ransom demand?

• If it's about huring Kaine, it's worked. So is she just going to say, "Ya know, I think you've fulfilled your requisite time in misery. Here's your kid back." Hardly.

• If the motives were not so sinister and TH believed she was doing it for Kyron's own good, the publicity surrouding his disappearance has gotten way too big to try to have him live any semblance of a normal life under another identity. Besides, he's 7 years old... at some point he would tell someone who he is, where he's from, that he misses his parents, etc.

Sadly, at this point, a living Kyron is nothing but a liability to those who committed this crime.

Terri was interviewed numerous times before getting a lawyer. She didn't have a lawyer for 3 weeks after Kyron went missing and her father said she was interviewed several times up to 6 hours at a time.

I'm sorry.... I meant on television..:blushing:

I, too, have hopes that Kyron is alive. Terri may be a lot of things but I just can't wrap my head around the idea that she took this boy that she raised from almost the beginning and killed him in cold blood. I think if she had he would have been found by now. I think she just wanted to be rid of him. There is no evidence that he isn't alive. This situation, more then any other I have seen, feels like there is a surprise around every corner, a new shocker. I would not be surprised if this will turn out to be one of those shockers. I don't know where he is and yes, it would almost make more sense if she killed him but I think she found someone willing to take him and raise him. Look at the loyalty she has seemed to summon. One friend sat in front of a grand jury for her and refused to say a thing. She seems to have a group of loyal friends who may feel that they are helping a child instead of hurting him.
I don't know how this will end of if Kyron will ever be found but I tend to think he will be. Something is going to break. I don't know if the raising of the reward money was to shake someone loose but I believe that if Kyron is alive then other people know about it and the more people that are involved in a crime the more likely that someone will talk. It also reminds me of the Sharon Matthews case in the UK. I wish this would end already but we may be in for a bumpier ride. Also, the $350,000.00 she paid the attorney with, I think it came from some kind of media deal. She may very well be aware of the money that has been made in missing children cases but she may be realizing that she stands to make a lot in book, movie, interview deals. I have a feeling the shocking news isn't over by a long shot.

BBM
In the divorce abatement filed by Terri's divorce attorney, Bunch stated that the reported money that Terri used as a retainer for attorney Houze was greatly exaggerated. He stated she was unemployed and not able to be employed, considering her current circumstances. I'm not sure why Kaine's attorney used this figure but apparently its not correct. See this link for the story on the abatement:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Terris-attorney-files-paperwork-to-push-back/1njw6YeGT0WGbLDT0A9S

Look up "Faye Yager" and I read some stories and spouses were lying to get back at thier spouse.

One story I read that they brainwash the kids...come to believe that they were being abuse.

I don't know if this is what went on but I also feel he alive and was handed off.

Is it possible, besides the fact that they must keep hope, that Kaine and Desiree as much as they obviously hate Terri don't believe she could really harm Kyron?

Regardless, I see in Tony's eyes he believes Kyron is dead. When Desiree talks about Kyron being alive or handed off to another, Tony just clams up and looks devastated. He knows.

Before June 4, I doubt that either of the parents thought that TH would cause Kyron's disappearance, or that she could kill anyone, especially a child, and especially Kyron.

Now Kyron is gone, and they think TH took him.

But hope that Kyron is alive won't go away, so to make that a rational hope, they have to convince themselves that TH was not capable of killing any child, especially him.

DY keeps talking about her motherly instinct. I opine that one reason she believes that Kyron is alive is that she also believes her mother's instinct would tell her if he had died. I think that's why she talks about her motherly instinct so much. It's not just guilt that Kyron did not live with her and she could not protect him, it's mostly that she wants everyone to believe that right along with her and find Kyron. There is no room in her mind and heart for him to be dead; it is inconceivable.

I understand a little bit about how she feels. I have been in a different kind of situation in which I was told repeatedly over the course of nearly two weeks that there was a 100% certainty that my son would die, and it could happen at any moment. I did not believe it, although there were times that I was desperately afraid. Many professionals intervened to help me accept the inevitable, but I would not, I could not. My son did not die and he has been perfectly healthy in the 16 years that have elapsed since then.

Sometimes, infrequently, and not until years later, I wonder what would have happened to me if he had died -- would I have died, too? I was that desperate for him to live and could not imagine life without him being possible. At the time I didn't think of it, but of course other children had died from his condition (all of them, in fact) and there was nothing special about me or my child to keep us from suffering that dire consequence.

It would be cruel indeed for a so-called loving step-mother to separate a very young child from his biological mother, father, and little sister and have it be described as an "adventure." How long would that child believe in the "adventure" when he is crying himself to sleep out of homesickness? :furious:

Yes, it's possible TH could convince Kyron to go along with almost anything. Not because he loved her so much, but because he was an innocent and trusting child who never expected anyone in his own family to hurt or betray him. That doesn't speak too well of Terri, though, if she did make up some adventure story to keep him away from his family.

I don't know what happened to poor Kyron, but whatever game people are playing I wish they'd give it up and tell the truth.

I admit that I was wrong in the Elizabeth Smart case - I thought she was dead and that her family knew what happened. I know the poor handyman was a suspect and died in jail, even though he was actually a reformed criminal. And then Elizabeth was alive after all and not even that far from home - it was a miracle. But what she went through was not an "adventure," either, and she is scarred for life.

In almost every other case, miracles don't happen, so I'm not that hopeful at this point. I just pray the parents can somehow find peace after they learn the truth, whatever that is.

BBM This statement is exactly why I did not want to condemn Terri at first. The Jon Benet Ramsey case really shook me to my core. Can you imagine the pain of losing a child and then being suspected of being responsible? Vilified in the media? There are other cases too that I can not forget. It is very important that LE examines ALL of the evidence to make sure they do not help convict an innocent person.

I want to believe, more than anything, that Kyron is still alive. I have often wondered if someone were hiding him right there in Portland. Perhaps in a basement or hidden room of some sort. Yes, that sounds like a TV plot; BUT, it does happen.

I had a dream last night that Kyron had been found alive. I would give anything for that dream to come true.

Yes, it would make more sense to believe that Terri killed Kyron; but nothing in this case has made sense so far. When details emerged around DDS I really felt the chances of Kyron being alive were much higher. We all kept asking who would do that for Terri. Well, apparently, Terri does have at least 1 friend that is that loyal to her. It is not a far stretch to believe she has more.

It has been a horrible roller coaster of emotions for me. At times I believe he is alive, then I start to feel that he was killed, then something else will come out to give me hope that it is possible he is still alive.

DY makes me believe he is still alive. They seem so confident that he is still alive somewhere. What do they know that we do not that has led them to believe so firmly that he is still alive?

If anyone believing that Kyron is DEAD... please let me know WHY you think that.. other than statistics.. or "the simplest answer theory." I can think of may cases where the child has resurfaced..... and I have a feeling it will happen here too...!!!

I really, really hope and pray that he is alive and well. But I am inclined to think he is not alive, primarily because I do not see any motive for it. I believe TH is responsible, and I don't know why she would simply hide the child, which is a lot more complicated and difficult than doing away with him (Heaven forbid). It seems a lot more plausible to me that a person with erratic behavior that may be even sociopathic would kill than kidnap. Especially as I think the motive may be to prevent Kyron from being an heir to Kaine, whom she has already shown a desire to murder.

And that is another reason I fear Kyron may not be alive--because TH has already shown a propensity to murder (assuming that the MFH plot is true, which I believe it is).

Another reason is that the stashing or handing off theory would necessarily involve cooperation from others, which increases risk. Although if the MFH plot is true, then TH has already shown a pattern of trying to involve others, which raises the question of TH perhaps handing him off, or selling him, to someone in the criminal world. Such a person would have no qualms about taking a child and certainly wouldn't risk revealing information to the police.

So if that last is a possibility, he could either still be alive, being abused by pedophiles, or he could have been killed by them to avoid detection.

All of these various options are just so horrible it is deeply disturbing to put them in writing.

But those are my reasons for leaning toward the idea that he is no longer with us, though I dearly hope that I am very wrong about that.

All of the speculation above is my own opinion.

I believe if Kyron was stashed somewhere, alive, he would have been found by now, I think LE lost that hope when DS was found not to have Kyron , or the other 2 they were looking at, I was hoping that was the case too, when they were thinking others were involved, still no Kyron, I don't believe any one of Terri's friends would have pushed the envelope this far.JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back