Who would "stash" Kyron for Terri...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who would stash Kyron for TH ? Someone promised and or paid a large amount of money to do so ... It is someone who could not be tied to her, that she does not really know personally.

These type of people , they are out there ...

JMO

where would she get a large amount of money from and what would be her motive in stashing him?

she has pretty much nothing to her name and no full-time job

I really would not under estimate anything in this story..........it really is a weird one.....

For the first time I am not sure if little Kyron is dead or not........most times I think..poor little thing..they will find his/her body........but this one really could go either way...

she is the key for sure and I do think it is all about getting back at the husband for having an affair and sending her oldest child away........a bit of a "see what it feels like"....

I always thought the press conference when the stepdad seemed to be talking directly to Kyron was so different to any press conf I had seen on a missing child.......also the dad saying "if I could take your place"...........also the "unique case" comments at the beginning by the police.....

and lately the mum saying he was alive.......

who would she give him to??????

JessiGirl wrote

What was her perfect crime? What was her intention? Where was the skill? What am I missing?

IMO there is NO PERFECT CRIME. But my opinion is that the planning had been goin on for some time. Of course as I stated in my original post that you are quoting from THIS IS ALL MY OPINION ONLY. I'll not go into detail as its appropriate for the theories thread, but in a nutshell because of a couple different reasons I believe her murder for hire plan was revised that Kyrons disappearance took precedence(& again there a couple of reasons why I believe she revised to include Kyron&its not for the obvious reason stated of to ensure the money for baby K and herself)... As for skill, I said "attempted" skill. If someone is planning an abduction, or more importantly a murder, are they not going to attempt to plan it skillfully as to not leave a thousand clues and a stack of evidence behind? My opinion would be yes, that is what someone would be attempting to do as they were planning an abduction or murder. So, I don't have any specific item to point to as in reply to are you missing something because for the most part it is my opinion that she did not commit a perfect crime and its in my opinion that it is only a matter of time until LE has all that is needed to make an arrest of the party responsible for the disappearance(and quite possibly murder) of our precious, little Kyron Horman.

I understand Jessi.....In fact this is the opposite of the "perfect crime"...since June 4 many people pointed to TH's likely guilt

Imo a perfect crime is one in which your patsy looks obviously guilty...and the perp gets away as a result.

TBH, at one point, very early on, I wondered if Kaine had in fact committed the perfect crime...

I wouldn't have a clue who would do this for her, but I don't doubt the real scenario may have been somewhere along these lines.

We have the older son moving out, he was butting heads with Kaine, so what, that is what kids do at that age. Then Kyron goes missing.

I am just taking a guess here, it does seem Terri may seem the type to just want her family to consist of herself, Kaine and baby. Most of her pics on FB were of her baby, she left her picture as main one for days, I don't even know if she chagned it to Kyron's, after he went missing, all the while still posting comments, but couldn't take the time to change her picture to HELP FIND KYRON.

I could see all of this as a way to make her "blended" family become a "single" family. Not that I know her I'm just saying, I could see this being a possibility given the oddness of this case.

I just had a horrible thought cross my mind. What sign is TH? What if she is the vindictive type who had to get even with her hubby for causing her older son to leave the house? She probably played it cool in front of him but was slowly plotting revenge. She was most likely thinking.."my son has to go away .. well so does yours". Then she takes it a step further and gets "rid" of poor Kyron either by killing him or hiding him. Maybe this is why she was plotting to get rid of her husband but with her husband gone she certainly did not want to be stuck with a non biological child nor did she want herself seen as a "bad step mom" and give him to his bio mom. So, she offed him first b/c she if she offed Kyron after the dad it would see suspicious.

On one of the Notes she filled out with questions,question was who would call her at 4am.She said her son or a friend(she named her)in Williamsburg,Va.So it told me she does have friends in other states,she had to have met someone to pass him off to if she did hide him,and it had to be someone who would either be paid or someone really close to her to take such a chance.She didn't have alot of time to do anything,except meet someone.Whoever did it better drop him off at a safe place or call LE.I think with this coming out yesterday,it's another step closer to her arrest.

I don't understand this, Winterrose. Please enlighten me. What Notes?

ETA - NEVERMIND. I read the rest of the thread and got the answer!

who would she give him to??????

It would have to be someone who is really stupid (and/or gullible) or who had the moral values and ethical behavior of a gnat (sociopath, psychopath, deviant of some sort), or who is severely mentally challenged (and therefore cannot take care of a child).

If my best friend wanted me to take her stepchild for some reason and hide him, I would want plenty of positive proof of two things: (1) there was a very good reason, and (2) all legal avenues with which to solve the problem had been exhausted, and (3) there truly was no other recourse to save the child. That is not present in this case, for sure.

It seems to me it would be obvious to anyone, no matter how high their educational level, no matter what their socio-economic status was, that this would be against the law. To me, that is a no-brainer.

Therefore, if anyone is holding Kyron for TH, they must be expecting money in return. What else does TH have to offer someone in exchange for the risk of a lengthy prison sentence? What else would compel someone to take that risk? Other than acquiring Kyron for illegal purposes of their own, which is an "I don't want to go there" reason.

I know this begs the question of how TH would acquire the money.

I'm glad the FBI was called early. I bet they have developed profiles for the type of people who would hold Kyron for TH.

I understand Jessi.....In fact this is the opposite of the "perfect crime"...since June 4 many people pointed to TH's likely guilt

Imo a perfect crime is one in which your patsy looks obviously guilty...and the perp gets away as a result.

TBH, at one point, very early on, I wondered if Kaine had in fact committed the perfect crime...

Yes, thats exactly what I was attempting to say, sorry my thoughts get jumbled at times, when I'm typing out what I feel to be the case and I realize I don't always make perfect sense..

ETA: On your TBH thought I too am right there with you and there is still "something" that is not quite right there.. KWIM??

It has gone on way too long for someone who would do it for money, unless she had a chunk to give up front, which I doubt...this other person would have to know they are in major, double-digit years in prison, trouble by now...and the only thing to do would be to drop him off someplace.

The fact that LE has never addressed this, as in talking to kidnapper on TV, telling them to let Kyron go, drop him at a hospital, or whatever, nor have his parents, tells me they don't have any reason to think this is case. Among other things, like Captain Gates crying weeks ago, etc...

It has gone on way too long for someone who would do it for money, unless she had a chunk to give up front, which I doubt...this other person would have to know they are in major, double-digit years in prison, trouble by now...and the only thing to do would be to drop him off someplace.

The fact that LE has never addressed this, as in talking to kidnapper on TV, telling them to let Kyron go, drop him at a hospital, or whatever, nor have his parents, tells me they don't have any reason to think this is case. Among other things, like Captain Gates crying weeks ago, etc...

Yes, the demeanor at that PC was clear. That is why I am so puzzled at their claim that he is alive. It wasn't just Captain Gates crying either; Desiree looked absolutely crushed. How she had the strength to stand there is beyond me. The tone of that presser, so somber. But, according to them, he's alive? :waitasec:

If he alive....then somebody talk to him on camera, ask for his release, something...

Yes, the demeanor at that PC was clear. That is why I am so puzzled at their claim that he is alive. It wasn't just Captain Gates crying either; Desiree looked absolutely crushed. How she had the strength to stand there is beyond me. The tone of that presser, so somber. But, according to them, he's alive? :waitasec:

They said they are working under the assumption he's alive. Because there is no body or evidence of his death. Typical stuff.

I think LE is past the point where they think he is alive but the parents will take much, much longer to believe that, maybe will never believe it, if he is never found. I will be shocked if he is ever found with any thanks to Terri.

Back on Jun 8th, I believe a trucker stated he saw a little boy matching Kyrons in a pickup that almost ran him off the road. If anything, maybe just maybe, Kyron was handed off to an indivdual that was heading North or west towards the coast.

Kyron Horman has not been seen for almost two months, but the boy's mother, Desiree Young, is convinced her son is still alive.

"I believe that he’s stashed," Young told PEOPLE on Tuesday. "I believe it's the investigation that's going to lead us."

Young says Terri has "the big answer."

"I think it's premeditated," adds Kaine. "We have no information that would lead us to believe that, but I think based on what Desiree and I know about [Terri], I think it's a plan. And I think she's still executing a plan."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20405659,00.html

Does the article give any information on WHY they think that?

'Cause I sure would like to get my eager little hands on some info that indicates Kyron is alive...but so far, we've seen nothing that really shows much either way, so we're forced to rely on statistics. And statistics don't look good for a kid that's been missing this long, KWIM?

:cow:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx