Who would "stash" Kyron for Terri...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK, this is totally out of the blue, but I was thinking about the school, the CSI t-shirt, etc. What if TH let Kyron in on some of her plot? Maybe she told him they were going to play a CSI game. I bet he would think that was totally fun and he trusts her. They tour the science fair, and then he is instructed to hide somewhere (bathroom, closet) until the coast is clear, then he is supposed to sneak out and meet her and they drive off. Then she stashes him with someone and tells him it is part of the game. I can't quite get the details to make sense, but then what does make sense in this case?

Meanwhile, she's paid someone a great deal of money to keep him. To hurt Kaine, to get attention when she helps "solve" the case, to ??? JMO

Why doesn't the school have cameras, should not all the schools have them? WHY doesn't LE investigate the school better. Is it a small town where LE and the school principal / staff are too close, and turn a blind eye.?

Because people feel safe. They aren't, but they don't dwell on that because in some places the odds are vanishingly small -- especially for an abduction of a child from inside a public school.

I lived in a town of 19,000 people for 15 years which had practically no crime, and no serious crime. We did not lock our doors, and when we moved out, we could not find the keys. My kids could leave their bikes near the curb and no one would take them. I mean, this was a SAFE town, even though it was in the midst of the Boston metro area, adjacent to a town with a much higher crime rate.

The library was renovated and an addition put on. They put cameras in it. A week after the cameras were installed, while I was at the library, a teenage boy followed a 6 year old girl into the bathroom and attempted to molest her. Her mother was looking at some of the art displayed in the wide hallway where the bathrooms were located, which was near the children's room on the lower level. She saw the guy out of the corner of her eye and intervened.

He ran. It was caught on camera and the police were called immediately, the molestation was not even started, and the boy was arrested. He lived in our safe town. The police, btw, were always publicizing that people should lock their doors and their cars, put their stuff away, and in general be careful. It was an uphill battle for LE because nothing bad ever happened, until it did (one child predator who lived in town, one murder of a gas station attendant by an out of town robber, in later years).

At the time I noticed the cameras, I wondered why the library would have them. We have no crime here! I even asked the librarian why! She said to keep track of what was going on with the kids who used the teen room after school.

I should have known better.

This one is the first and only possible scenario that I can SAY "I think it could have happened this way".
IF SHE DID INFACT try to hire the Gardner to kill her husband, she would have been capable to hire someone to take this little boy. It is a possibility I would consider.
I sure do not think she herself did something to him, or that she walked out of the school with the boy herself.
But if she did hire someone. :( anyone that can do something like that, can also harm the child. It has been one month since the boy is missing. :sick: Why doesn't the school have cameras, should not all the schools have them? WHY doesn't LE investigate the school better. Is it a small town where LE and the school principal / staff are too close, and turn a blind eye.?

BBM

The population of the Portland Metropolitan Area is about 2.25 million, so it's not a small town. That said, I think the Skyline neighborhood thinks of itself as a small town, and that, coupled with the size of the school, falsely reassured them that they did not need stricter security. JMO.

I cant see that as a possibility at all.
Nobody in their right mind would stash a child for anyone.
Nobody who is out of their mind would be safe enough to just stash and not harm.

this is just a crazy notion. IMHO

I agree with you. I think some of us, including me, are grasping at straws in hopes that Kyron is both alive and safe, and will be returned to his parents.

Who would stash Kyron for TH ? Someone promised and or paid a large amount of money to do so ... It is someone who could not be tied to her, that she does not really know personally.

These type of people , they are out there ...

JMO

I'm still not seeing it. This would mean that if Terri asked the landscape guy to do away with Kaine six months ago or so, that she did not have anyone close enough to her to ask such a thing, yet she found someone since that time willing to do this instead?

This (taking Kyron and hiding him) still could get you life in prison.

No, I am still not seeing that Terri could and did come up with anyone willing to go into this with her as some kind of extended plot...LE has surely looked at bank accounts, as well as computers, phones, etc...Terri is not a master criminal, as I think we've now seen if landscape guy is telling the truth. And since she asked landscape guy (if she did) it makes me think she was not out and about in the world of underground criminals often, she had to use what/who was close at hand.

Whatever happened to Kyron I would be willing to be bet that he is not being help someplace, happy and safe, except I would not bet on something that awful...

OT/Re: Security cameras in schools. Not all school buildings have surveillance cameras, and it's probably a financial issue more than anything. Our local school district has included "security enhancements" in an upcoming bond proposal to be voted on next month. I'll have to do some additional reading to see what security features are being considered.

JMHO: if TH had Kyron stashed somewhere, I think he would have "reappeared" shortly after she realized that her husband (whom she wanted DEAD) was getting all the sympathy and attention, and she was gradually turning into the bad guy for the world to see. She seems like the type that could come up with some outlandish lie, hoping it would stick, about how Kyron ran off or she felt she had to take him away for his "safety," etc.

And I know this is going back on posts in which I've said I think Kyron is still alive. I'm basically vacillating between hope that he's alive and being convinced that he's gone. Can't imagine what his poor family is going through.

Who would stash Kyron:

A person who is setting Terri up!

A person who didn't know the consequences of kidnapping a child or obstructing an investigation. Maybe somewhat crazy?

JMHO: if TH had Kyron stashed somewhere, I think he would have "reappeared" shortly after she realized that her husband (whom she wanted DEAD) was getting all the sympathy and attention, and she was gradually turning into the bad guy for the world to see. She seems like the type that could come up with some outlandish lie, hoping it would stick, about how Kyron ran off or she felt she had to take him away for his "safety," etc.

And I know this is going back on posts in which I've said I think Kyron is still alive. I'm basically vacillating between hope that he's alive and being convinced that he's gone. Can't imagine what his poor family is going through.

bbm

Same here. I want him to be alive but the odds are he is not.

Sadly, I agree with those who believe that TH did not give Kyron to anyone. Just can't see that either - too many things could go so wrong with such a plan. Whatever happened to Kyron is not going to be found to be anything but tragic, IMHO. The presser where DY said Kryon is alive could also be a ploy by LE to get TH to let something more definitive slip. TH could confide in someone who then would contact LE. Or, TH may go to the area where Kyron is to make sure nothing has been found, and LE might very well be tailing her. Also, I believe chances are pretty good that LE has placed a tracking device on TH's car, as was done with Scott Peterson. I wish with all my heart that I could believe the theory that TH passed Kyron off to someone, but I cannot. May God bless Kyron wherever he may be.

Who would stash Kyron for TH ? Someone promised and or paid a large amount of money to do so ... It is someone who could not be tied to her, that she does not really know personally.

JMO

BBM

Meth amphetamine is a problem everywhere but the Portland, OR area seems to be a melting pot for meth users and I can see "these type of people" doing anything for a small amount of money..I still want to believe that it's a boyfriend ot friend hiding Kyron only because I want to see little man come home alive..

JMO

Yes and what moron would think that she has A LOT of MONEY?????

BBM

Meth amphetamine is a problem everywhere but the Portland, OR area seems to be a melting pot for meth users and I can see "these type of people" doing anything for a small amount of money..I still want to believe that it's a boyfriend ot friend hiding Kyron only because I want to see little man come home alive..
DPM I would love to see the little man come home too. :)
We have seen kids come home - lets hope this one does too.
I do not think that TH gave him to anyone.
Meth users would mess up, they are too stoned to keep it together.

I dont think this had anything to do with her. I am afraid that schools do have built in purps sometimes. We have seen when teachers, janitors, and other school officials have harmed kids, we have seen strangers walk in cleanly dressed and act as if they belong there, we have seen it all including parents who harm other peoples kids. I just wish they called the parents when the kid dd not show up for attendance. That would have been the time to alert family that the child is missing.
BY the time they did not see the child get of a bus many hours passed by, and the child can easily be in another state.

On one of the Notes she filled out with questions,question was who would call her at 4am.She said her son or a friend(she named her)in Williamsburg,Va.So it told me she does have friends in other states,she had to have met someone to pass him off to if she did hide him,and it had to be someone who would either be paid or someone really close to her to take such a chance.She didn't have alot of time to do anything,except meet someone.Whoever did it better drop him off at a safe place or call LE.I think with this coming out yesterday,it's another step closer to her arrest.

On one of the Notes she filled out with questions,question was who would call her at 4am.She said her son or a friend(she named her)in Williamsburg,Va.So it told me she does have friends in other states,she had to have met someone to pass him off to if she did hide him,and it had to be someone who would either be paid or someone really close to her to take such a chance.She didn't have alot of time to do anything,except meet someone.Whoever did it better drop him off at a safe place or call LE.I think with this coming out yesterday,it's another step closer to her arrest.
Like her friend would not get a police visit?
RIGHT :waitasec:
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

What if there were a ransom/blackmail plot involved? How would we know?

Sometimes I feel they are speaking to someone in code.

If I understand it correctly the amount of $300,000.00 dollars was mentioned by the LE as having been spent on the search and that funds were low.

I know this is far reaching but what if this was code for " all we can raise is $300,000.00."

Why do the broadcasts have to be shown on tv on Fridays?

What if the reason the sheriff said Kyron Holmes instead of Kyron Horman was deliberate?

I know some of you think I probably live in my own imaginary world from this post but I'm trying to make sense of what we have seen and know.

What if initially TH had contact with someone who had Kyron and they had quit contacting her?

Just trying to think of answers to the title of this thread.

Interesting post! I happen to think you may be right about the police discussing the cost of the investigation, and the mentioning of $ 300,000.00. It does seem to me this may be a message to whoever has Kyron that all they can come up with is that amount of money. I can't recall any other case where LE talked about the cost of an investigation early into the case. When I calculate the bio mom pleading with the SM to tell what she knows, and bring Kyron home I'm left with SM being involved with a ransom for Kyron's retrun. Perhaps, the amount that was given to the parents/LE was a million dollars, and there just isn't anyway that much money can be raised to give to the person holding Kyron. I think SM wanted out of the marriage, but needed money to start her life over again. JMO

~snipped~

Why go to the science fair so early? Why walk up or down a separate stairwell from Kyron that day, unless she wanted to signal off to someone that she was about to leave? Why the 150 feet separation of space when she waves goodbye to Kyron at 8:45? I think she purposefully left a window of time when Kyron would be left 'alone'. If she is the last known person to see Kyron that day, how are we supposed to believe that it was at 8:45 anyway? Maybe she left earlier than that? The PTA lady claims to have seen both of them together at the science project at 8:15.

~snipped~

BBM
OT but ...

I can imagine how that took place with the stairs like those in the photo.

Possibly he would go up the stairs (which are to the right in the photo) to his classroom and she would go down the flight to exit.

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy81/gwenabob/Skyline School/SkylineSchool018.jpg

(From http://s780.photobucket.com/home/gwenabob/index link posted in [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=411"]Kyron Horman Reference Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame])

I hadn't heard this. Do you have a link? Thanks!

If she (or someone) made contact with one of the underground networks that spirit kids away from abusive situations, they'd have resources to hide him, move him around, and eventually settle him in with a new identity.

EXACTLY!! That thought has crossed my mind. I posted it somewhere; but, I did not get much of a response. I am glad to see I am not the only one this has occurred to.

Besides that, as those of us that follow crimes can attest to, some people will do anything. I am constantly shaking my head and thinking "What is wrong w/ people????" :waitasec:c

ETA: IF Kyron is being held somewhere it does not necessarily mean someone is with him at all times and taking good care of him. How many times have we heard of people being abducted to become sex slaves and held in home made dungeons? As crazy as this case is, that would not surprise me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back