Who would "stash" Kyron for Terri...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What if there were a ransom/blackmail plot involved? How would we know?

Sometimes I feel they are speaking to someone in code.

If I understand it correctly the amount of $300,000.00 dollars was mentioned by the LE as having been spent on the search and that funds were low.

I know this is far reaching but what if this was code for " all we can raise is $300,000.00."

Why do the broadcasts have to be shown on tv on Fridays?

What if the reason the sheriff said Kyron Holmes instead of Kyron Horman was deliberate?
I know some of you think I probably live in my own imaginary world from this post but I'm trying to make sense of what we have seen and know.

What if initially TH had contact with someone who had Kyron and they had quit contacting her?

Just trying to think of answers to the title of this thread.

BBM

And thereby giving Kyron the name of the most impressive fictional sleuth in the world, Sherlock Holmes!

BBM

And thereby giving Kyron the name of the most impressive fictional sleuth in the world, Sherlock Holmes!

Given everything salacious I've read about Oregon recently ...

I suspect the Sheriff was less likely to be thinking about Sherlock Holmes...and more likely to be thinking about Katie Holmes! :blushing:

What if we reverse this a bit? Instead of trying to figure out who would take the fall for Terri, ask ourselves who Terri would feel compelled to protect.

SBM

...ask ourselves who Terri would feel compelled to protect.

Well, that question can be taken a couple of ways, can't it? :winko:

While I can't get my head fully around the ways and hows of a second party involvement for whatever reason, I can't get away from the idea that if it were so, most, if not all the weirdness of this case makes much more sense. And really, every single press conference the family has given has been done as if they are speaking in a secret way of some kind to someone, with the exception of the bio parents interviews.

What if we reverse this a bit? Instead of trying to figure out who would take the fall for Terri, ask ourselves who Terri would feel compelled to protect.

If they did for her, she would have to protect them. If she isn't involved at all, then she wouldn't know anything, as she has apparently said.

I am still not seeing anything feasible, though some very imaginitive stuff here.

I think the "Kyron is alive" is because maybe family got wind of the newer round of rumors that flew after the weekend fireworks, when lots were saying that Kyron must have been found and hence the divorce, and RO.

And the sheriff was clearly asked about the cost, and knew he would be, as he was so prepared. So not seeing the symbolism either but a great thought.

So, to me, I am back where I was...I think this will turn out to simple, as these things go, and with a tragic ending...but I still don't believe in premediation here. Lots of ominous reasons to do so and I won't debate that as I am probably wrong there (and hopefully wrong about thinking the accomplice angle does not work.)

Hope its okay to ask on this thread. What is Terri's educational background?

Hope its okay to ask on this thread. What is Terri's educational background?

Ha, ha, even that is not clear :)
We've read that she was a teacher, some sources say she has her Masters, but nothing is really confirmed to my knowledge. I think it is safe to say she has at least some college.

What if there were a ransom/blackmail plot involved? How would we know?

Sometimes I feel they are speaking to someone in code.

If I understand it correctly the amount of $300,000.00 dollars was mentioned by the LE as having been spent on the search and that funds were low.

I know this is far reaching but what if this was code for " all we can raise is $300,000.00."

Why do the broadcasts have to be shown on tv on Fridays?

What if the reason the sheriff said Kyron Holmes instead of Kyron Horman was deliberate?

I know some of you think I probably live in my own imaginary world from this post but I'm trying to make sense of what we have seen and know.

What if initially TH had contact with someone who had Kyron and they had quit contacting her?

Just trying to think of answers to the title of this thread.

NO, I am with you here. That amount for some reason has been mentioned quite a few times and it doesn't really seem that high for a search of that size. Also thought maybe the gym was some kind of dropoff that went wrong or something.

Maybe it was someone inside the school, so they didn't look out of place. My speculations maybe someone Terri has gotten close to. But I just cleared that up. They have phone records... If Terri hired/got help, they have records... Unless she had a throw away phone.

Right now, the landscaper is my suspect no. 1. If Terri felt she could approach him with a murder for hire plot then what's to say she didn't approach him with a kidnap plot?

If one considers the possibility she was/is protecting Kyron - then one can look at the revelations re the landscaper in an entirely different light.

If one considers the possibility she was/is protecting Kyron - then one can look at the revelations re the landscaper in an entirely different light.

Protecting Kyron and/or the person who took him.

I've been wondering if TH couldn't convince the landscaper to kill Kaine, perhaps she/they did plan to stage a "fake" kidnapping of Kyron. If she wanted to resume her career & needed money, either life insurance or half the ransom would have done it & KH couldn't interfere with the $$ either way. Perhaps that's why she didn't care that her son was sent away & why the landscaper didn't come forward earlier & why the FBI is involved. I hope this is as far-fetched as it sounds, because if this was a staged kidnapping gone awry, poor Kyron's well-being is in even more serious doubt.

Just my luck, I went to bed about five minutes before this story broke and now the thread is locked already :(

Wondering if somehow Craig's List will come into this one...

But 6-7 months ago? Was she still in contact with him? If not, then I don't see him being involved in this particular plot (Kyron). Guess we'll have to wait and see...I really did not think this could get stranger...silly me.

OK. I feel now that Terri planned this whole thing out. She went to the school the day before to drop off papers to the teacher. She was probably there to scope out the school again, check stairwells, washroom locations, etc. anything that was necessary in order for her plan to work. I do think now that there is someone else involved. She contacted at least one person in order to commit the crime of murder of her husband. I think she prepared and planned an abduction of Kyron (but I'm not sure she wanted Kyron dead) along with an accomplice with the promise of money, sex, whatever the accomplice wanted.

Why go to the science fair so early? Why walk up or down a separate stairwell from Kyron that day, unless she wanted to signal off to someone that she was about to leave? Why the 150 feet separation of space when she waves goodbye to Kyron at 8:45? I think she purposefully left a window of time when Kyron would be left 'alone'. If she is the last known person to see Kyron that day, how are we supposed to believe that it was at 8:45 anyway? Maybe she left earlier than that? The PTA lady claims to have seen both of them together at the science project at 8:15.

This is just my speculation of course. If police suspect that she may have contacted MORE than one person to murder her husband, than I wouldn't put it past her to try and pull this off. She apparently spent some time scheming and dreaming up ideas in regards to her husband. I doubt she would kill Kyron with her own hands if she did not attempt this with her husband. She may have hired another person to abduct Kyron things went wrong somewhere along the way, or Kyron is still alive somewhere. Sorry for my ramblings. JMO

for this period of time, with known possible legal consequences, that the FBI would not be able to track down?

Lots of posters are putting forth the idea that Kyron is being held someplace safe for a variety of reasons.

I'm not seeing this possibility myself, as I think despite all of the bizarre complications in this case, the result will be (tragically) simple, but am wondering what those who think this could be the case feel as far as who would be able to outsmart the FBI to this degree (more than a month) and who they would be to Terri that they would do this for/with her?

I'd like to be convinced that my very negative feelings about the outcome of this case are wrong.

I cant see that as a possibility at all.
Nobody in their right mind would stash a child for anyone.
Nobody who is out of their mind would be safe enough to just stash and not harm.

this is just a crazy notion. IMHO

OK. I feel now that Terri planned this whole thing out. She went to the school the day before to drop off papers to the teacher. She was probably there to scope out the school again, check stairwells, washroom locations, etc. anything that was necessary in order for her plan to work. I do think now that there is someone else involved. She contacted at least one person in order to commit the crime of murder of her husband. I think she prepared and planned an abduction of Kyron (but I'm not sure she wanted Kyron dead) along with an accomplice with the promise of money, sex, whatever the accomplice wanted.

Why go to the science fair so early? Why walk up or down a separate stairwell from Kyron that day, unless she wanted to signal off to someone that she was about to leave? Why the 150 feet separation of space when she waves goodbye to Kyron at 8:45? I think she purposefully left a window of time when Kyron would be left 'alone'. If she is the last known person to see Kyron that day, how are we supposed to believe that it was at 8:45 anyway? Maybe she left earlier than that? The PTA lady claims to have seen both of them together at the science project at 8:15.

This is just my speculation of course. If police suspect that she may have contacted MORE than one person to murder her husband, than I wouldn't put it past her to try and pull this off. She apparently spent some time scheming and dreaming up ideas in regards to her husband. I doubt she would kill Kyron with her own hands if she did not attempt this with her husband. She may have hired another person to abduct Kyron things went wrong somewhere along the way, or Kyron is still alive somewhere. Sorry for my ramblings. JMO

This one is the first and only possible scenario that I can SAY "I think it could have happened this way".
IF SHE DID INFACT try to hire the Gardner to kill her husband, she would have been capable to hire someone to take this little boy. It is a possibility I would consider.
I sure do not think she herself did something to him, or that she walked out of the school with the boy herself.
But if she did hire someone. :( anyone that can do something like that, can also harm the child. It has been one month since the boy is missing. :sick: Why doesn't the school have cameras, should not all the schools have them? WHY doesn't LE investigate the school better. Is it a small town where LE and the school principal / staff are too close, and turn a blind eye.?

I don't think anyone is stashing Kyron. Unfortunately, I'm convinced he's dead.

This one is the first and only possible scenario that I can SAY "I think it could have happened this way".
IF SHE DID INFACT try to hire the Gardner to kill her husband, she would have been capable to hire someone to take this little boy. It is a possibility I would consider.
I sure do not think she herself did something to him, or that she walked out of the school with the boy herself.
But if she did hire someone. :( anyone that can do something like that, can also harm the child. It has been one month since the boy is missing. :sick: Why doesn't the school have cameras, should not all the schools have them?

Terri must have known the school did not have cameras and she could have planned everything around this and other facts and routines she knew about the school since she volunteered there. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back