Whoa! Meter Reader gave tip on August 13th!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What's your gut reaction?

• Meter Reader called in tips, then went searching on his own.

Votes: 441 89.8%
  • Meter Reader is the one who killed Caylee.

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Meter Reader is related to an accomplice.

Votes: 37 7.5%
  • Meter Reader is Casey's accomplice.

Votes: 10 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Casey spot the meter guy, leave the bag on the side of the road, wait till he left - then popped out of the woods to hide the body in the brush?

According to Fox Orlando live at 6 pm,Todd Black put out a statement and part of it said that the utility worker should get a lawyer. The defense is jumping all over this. Ugh!

Headline News covering it now and ex FBI Mike Brooks and also Natisha talking live.

Put CNN HL on- press conference on again. Natisha just said she went to the utility workers home and he wasnt home and he hasnt been at work and he has taken time off from work to look for Caylee in the past

Why would the meter man have called in if he was an "accomplice?"

It's a common ploy- for the perp to be the one who discovers the crime. Not that this makes him guilty.

JoAnn_W

The Sheriff is saying that the Meter Reader who found the bones on Dec 11th.. also called in a tips on Aug.11th, 12th and 13th.

They are doing "administrative follow up" to see what actions were takin on those dates reguarding the tips.

The are also saying that maybe he wasnt in the woods to "relieve himself" but following up on his own info.

Maybe he new Casey? etc etc etc.

LE messed up on this one. All clues, phone in tips etc. should be placed in one file and then that file broken up into various topics. Someone should be responsible for keeping up to date each topic. This would be considered an important tip and there is no excuse for it to slip through. These topics should be prioritized and assigned to someone who will follow throug each section to the T. Very poor response. Makes you question---Why did he not find the skull the first time? Why parts are so scattered? Who put this stuff there? Casey or maybe someone else. Very strange and disturbing.

What were the exact dates of the Hurricane that led to the floods in that area?

Confused. He saw a bag on the side of the road there in August. Who moved the damn bag?

I'm wondering that too! I'd love to know what the heck the meter reader has to say about all this.

The Nancy Grace producer was just saying that she has been to his home in the past. She has since gone back, but he is not home and has not returned to work.

JoAnn_W

4 months ago!!! :furious: I want to know what happened.

Right, are we sure this wasn't a WSer searching out on his own? If it was reported that a bag was seen on 8/11,12, and 13 then water has kept the remains submerged, then its not unlikely that this person went out to search again in December when the water receded. I think it better that the county worker would have and should have contacted Tim Miller or LP. When will the 911 August calls be published, Friday?

if the meter reader is an accomplice (?) why would he report the location of the body?

who cares whether or not he was on duty? he did what noone else has done.

thanks buddy.

I have so much sympathy for this poor man. First, he calls in tips 3 days in a row....with nothing coming from it. Then, when he finds the remains on his own his motives are being questioned. IMO who cares if he was searching because he hoped to collect reward money? I respect anyone out there searching for any reason. I am originally from the Miami area & can attest to the last name Gonzales being as common there as Smith or Jones. I think that his name is just a strange coincidence. I fear that this man is going to be railed for being the one to find her.

I am beginning to feel that there are questions to be answered by some members in OCSO. Someone had to respond to those calls & I can't help but wonder if they were one of the deputies KC had "relations" with.

Huh??? With respect, I have absolutely no idea what you are implying. And, if it is what I think is possible, I don't think I can agree whatsoever.

I think she was trying to say that the guy's first name is German and his last name is the same as ZFG...not implying a connection between ZFG and the meter reader...IMO

They are saying on FOX it is being said he was in the woods on his own time when the body was discovered and not on the clock.

They do not know at this point it he has any connection to Casey.

Blow me over. What an unexpected development! xox

Hi Scandi ~ so good to see you! OMG, this is literally a living nightmare!:eek:

I'd be careful concerning judging this meter reader. A "perp", not so much. I do not think he had anything to do with this case. Perhaps he became infatuated with this case. That is fair to share considering everyone of us here have.

His not being home is not a surprise if he was aware of what was coming in terms of LE media annoucements. I have no doubt we will know soon this gys involvement. I do not think it's sinister at this time. Too much not known right now.

Natisha did ask what tip was called in and she didn't get a reply. That is what I need to know- the exact wording of all these tips.

He called, called again, called again and actually met with a deputy. Why would he call 3 days in a row? It sounds to me that he had more than a hunch, right? Did most of the tipsters make repeated calls?

JoAnn_W

Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said that the same utilities worker called in tips on Aug. 12 and 13 and Dec. 11 regarding the area where the remains were found last week.

Nieves said the calls were handled differently. He said no deputy was brought to the scene after the first call, CrimeLine handled the second call and a deputy responded the third time the meter reader called regarding the scene. Nieves said what happened in that timeframe is being looked into.

He clarified that the utilities worker is not a suspect.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18306094/detail.html

Ok this has my head spinning, this has more twists and turns than Days of Our Lives
*As the world turns so do the days of Caseys life*

It was a tropical storm. TS Fay hit on August 19th.

Thank You very much. This makes the current situation even worse. When the meter reader placed the calls, there should have been no reason for LE not find or "smell" anything. Something just doesnt add up here?:waitasec:

Meter readers have the same route once a month. Aug 11th was the first call, Caylee was found on Dec 11. The meter reader was on his usual route at the usual time. I bet the Aug tip was wrongly written off as being that dead animal that was found out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro