Why an unfair trial?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
:bow::bow::bow::bow: I agree with you 100%!

After watching Paradise Lost 1 & 2 I at first thought it was possible there had been a miscarriage of justice, but I couldn't shake the overall impression I had of Damien that he was psychopathic.

Mind you there was the possibility that he was psychopathic but innocent. I then wavered on Jason's guilt, that is until I read the court transcripts and police interviews.

I implore everyone to do this, if only to set your minds at ease. This is one of the worst crimes imaginable, to take three little boys at once much have been absolutely traumatic for the entire community, apart from all their families who have been through (and are still going through) a second form of hell, by being falsely accused and having the security of conviction continuously questioned.

Personally I don't believe in the DP, but it's the law in Arkansas and as far as I am concerned Damien meets all the requirements for it and then some.

The thought of freeing the WM3? Well that's a chilling thought indeed.

Is it possible to summarize briefly what convinced you of Jason's guilt? (I say "briefly" only because I don't want you to go to too much trouble, not because I unwilling to read anything your post.)

That's always been a big stumbling block for me and I've never noticed any testimony that seemed convincing of his involvement.

(I'll gladly take your word for it if you say it just isn't something that can be explained easily.)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clue22349
Back