Why did JA drag TA back to the shower?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I scanned thru the pages real quick as to not read other responses because I have my own thoughts on why she drug him back into the shower. MOO.

JA's original plan was to get him "down" and unable to defend himself in shower and kill him while he was still in the shower. Her plan didn't work. She was by God, going to take him back to that place that she "envisioned" he would die by her hand and that is where he would rest. Most murderers that kill people that they "care about" try to hide their prey. Murderers that don't know their prey, just leave them wherever they are killed. JA admitted in her own testimony that she knew her time was up and the authorities would some day figure out that is was her that committed this horrific crime. Dr. Demarte defined this monster in her testimony.

OK - now I get to go back and see what others said.....After having to deal with all of the new known JA supporters on the general thread.....

Here's one I labeled and uploaded to Photobucket:

http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/g...t=3&o=10&_suid=136624860060908018542435983229

There's quite a few other pics I made screen shots of and uploaded in that album, copy any you like and play with them.

I uploaded two more showing the knife handle.

http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/g...3&page=1&_suid=136624856925005102028625058284

Thank you, geevee, for sharing your collection of photos. You have some I have not seen before. I'm not easily seeing somethings referenced but each time I look at these it gets a little clearer. Thanks again for sharing your photobucket!!

BTW each time I see photos I get more and more angrier at JA which I didn't think possible.

The rectangular shower mat seen in here:

shaving_zps4a8b7290.jpg

I don't recall who was questioning her but she mentioned that she understood that mat hadn't been found and she had no memory of taking it with the weapons, I'll link the vid if I come across it before JM finishes rebuttal.

I listened to testimony again, and Jodi told JM that the rug in front of the shower in this shaving picture is the only "bathmat" there was in the bathroom.

I still say the sex never happened. Maybe she kissed him, maybe she fondled him in an attempt to start sex to lure him back in - it worked before - but he wasn't having it. So she got really angry. He probably told her to leave- again. She ignored him and sat on the bed naked, trying to seduce him. He began cleaning. This is when she took the pics and he did the laundry, took out the cleaning supplies. He came upstairs to his room told her she had to leave again because he wanted to shower- she pretended to - came back and maybe began kissing him and fondling him- hence why his genitals look like they've been touched. But men aren't all animals, they dude's had enough so he tells her to go. Maybe he gave her money for gas or had given her a gas can since I'm sure she lied with car trouble to get in his house. She pretends to leave, he thinks he's safe and showers. She comes back as he thinks he's safe. Why does she drag him back into the shower? Control. She wants complete control over the situation. Nothing has gone as planned, but this will. She couldn't control him in life, but she will in death. Morbid, but its my opinion and fits with what I've seen.

Or maybe she was so stinky from her trip, he decided NOT to have sex with her and that's why she took a shower while he washed his bedding.

That's logical. Then she lured him into sex while in the office and that's why he took a shower later.

Thank you, geevee, for sharing your collection of photos. You have some I have not seen before. I'm not easily seeing somethings referenced but each time I look at these it gets a little clearer. Thanks again for sharing your photobucket!!

BTW each time I see photos I get more and more angrier at JA which I didn't think possible.

My pleasure, travelgal. :)

I listened to testimony again, and Jodi told JM that the rug in front of the shower in this shaving picture is the only "bathmat" there was in the bathroom.

Gosh, I could swear I recall her testifying to that. But, we can see there is a square bamboo-type mat in crime scene photos and a rectangular one in the shaving pic.

Gosh, I could swear I recall her testifying to that. But, we can see there is a square bamboo-type mat in crime scene photos and a rectangular one in the shaving pic.

I actually have these bamboo mats in my own house and I can assure you that they are all rectangular. The one in the crime scene photos is folded. My mats often do that, especially when the dogs slid on them because they are made of that slat bamboo in long rows and it seems as part of a natural flow that they want to fold over each other for some reason.

I can't see the entire mat in the shaving photo because Travis' body blocks it.

Here's the slated rug, folded over and looking more square than it's normal rectangle shape. You can see that it's folded, right? I can see now why you think it's a small square, but since I have ALL the sizes of the rug of this type, I can tell you ALL of them are rectangles except for the biggest one, which looks more square to me and it's big enough that I use it beneath my coffee table. It's REALLY big. But when the slats fold over, I see how it can look like a shortened rug. What you have to is look at how the folded part looks a little raised in the photo and then you can tell it's actually folded over itself.

travis4_zps6eeb8e8d.jpg

Because remember all he said what all he wanted to do with "a high-quality camera?" He went on and on about that just 3 1/2 weeks earlier.

JA told Detective Flores they took video first (and that may be why TA looks post-coital on the bed). Detective Flores said deleted video is harder to recover because it takes up so much space, while deleted photos are easier to recover.

TA texted her May 2--notice how he refers to himself as her sex slave!

"Send me some of the pictures I want to see of you right now.

"Remember this. That photoshoot is gonna be one of the best experiances [sic] of your life and mine. I haven't stopped thinking about it, the pics ill [sic] take, the progressiveness of it, from very clean to very very dirty and everything in between. It will tell quite a story and be a lot of fun and not a day has gone by that I haven't dreamed about driving my shaft long and hard into you. When I am all by my lonesome I have no desire to think of anyone else in my scandilous [sic] fantasies because from my own experience nothing is even enjoyable compared to you. Because of that I spent a lot more time getting myself off. What you do and let me do to you puts me on another planet. You are the ultimate *advertiser censored* in bed. No wonder I blow enormous loads every time. I want to send one down your throat and another on your face and want to taste you as you ride my face I want to thoroughly work my tongue along every hole of your body. You are going to get taken like you have never been taken before. When its [sic] done the intensity will make your body feel like you've been raped but you will have enjoyed every delightful moment of it. You'll rejoice in being a *advertiser censored* thats [sic] sole purpose in life is to be mine to have animalistic sex with and to please me in any way I desire. I will rejoice in you getting off on the fact that you can do and have me do anything you ask of me at anytime you want it like a sex slave except for I am not obligated to do it but free to do it and is my only desire to be your muse designed for your most vile and lustful pleasures to be given to you in any form you want them."

Then on May 10 this is just part of their a hour 10 minute phone conversation. [Yes, I know he sent her a 16-page rant that made her mad enough to murder him. But he'd told her before not to contact him and then turned around and contacted her. That was their history.]

ScreenShot2013-04-17at34405AM_zpsade62cc4.png

ScreenShot2013-04-17at35148AM_zpsc785fca6.png

ScreenShot2013-04-17at35244AM_zpsb34ee3b1.png

Note what he said on the tape, "Just think of how, how I pounded you with a full Tootsie Roll Pop until it was nothing," and consider the very last photo he ever took: A shot of JA with a Tootsie Roll up her v*gina.

TA was a typical red-blooded male. I know it's hard for women to think a guy could put aside his concerns just for sex, but there you have it. :cow:

I don't see a tootsie pop but it does look like a small penis. I haven't seen many adult vaginas but I do have one and this one jut looks very strange. imo

I think the simple answer is so that his blood could go down the drain.

Psychologically, I think she put him back exactly where he had been alive when he last pissed her off, as a sort of 'ha ha' moment to her. I hope that makes sense, does to me sadly.

I believe Det. Flores stated in his report that the shower door was open when he was found.

In the 2nd to last 'shoulder' photo you can actually see that his 'arm' is really his and her hand fighting over the knife, the end of the knife handle is even visible.
Anyways, I think the knife flies out of her hand and lands behind the glass scale and she gets her cuts at this time, she bleeds on him because it's no where near over yet and when it is she knows she has to clean her blood off him.

I'm still on the fence as to whether or not she intended to remove his body afterwards. She would have had to have prepared a place to put him beforehand as it would be night-time in the desert when she got there, if the time stamps are correct. So I'm still undecided on that aspect.

BBM Whoa! Can you link me to this photo please? :seeya:

I think she fully inteded for him to die in that shower. I think the gun was always the weapon of choice and she pulled it on him in the shower. (yes, I am one of THOSE people who feel she shot him first) I feel there was problem with the gun and he did not die as she planned. I think the idea was that he would be nude, vulnerable in an enclosed space and she would minimize the possible blood evidence getting on herself or elsewhere in the apartment. I think him not dying and coming out of the shower in an effort to escape her caused her to go for the knife in a mad dash, she cut through the closet, he went the other direction trying to escape her and she was on him like a banshee from hell stabbing him in the back.

In a panic, she dragged him back to the shower, the place she originally envisioned the cleanup effort happening. I think she was then in a tizzy, attempted cleanup but realized quickly that was not going to work because of all the other blood around the suite. She gave up on the cleanup and beat a hasty retreat lest roommates come home and risk them seeing her.

ETA I agree with others. She showered over his dead body, literally :sick:

I sooo agree with you. I keep wanting to believe the knife 1st theory but I keep going back to the gun.

And I dont think she arrived the night before. She made up the "arriving latenight/morning to a warm welcome story" to give the impression that they were still chummy. I think she only arrived at his home around 12-1pm. I think he was in the middle of cleaning the floor. and was interrupted by her. She possibly came in under the pretense of wanting to show him photos of them she had on a disk. He got frustrated because they didnt work and he didnt want her there anyway. He probably asked her to leave and went upstairs for a shower. She looked at his computer in the meantime... made a note of what he's been watching(Youtube) Im not sure if they had sex. I feel like he just rejected her. She might have uploaded the previous sex photos the took onto his new camera. Im kinda on the fence about that bit. :fence:

I think she began the photos of him in the shower without him noticing. That last photo of him siting in the shower and facing her was at gun point... while he was pleading for his life. You can see it in his expression. Once he was dead she flooded the floor and mopped it up with towels clothes etc that she could find nearby. She washed them along with the camera.

I think she moved the body to the shower to delay the smell getting to others and to wash off any blood from her wounds. She did a quick clean up but was worried about the roommates arrival. So fled the scene. She fully believed she was going to get away with this.

Im a newbie. Apologies for any errors.:blushing:

Wow! Thats amazing! I never noticed those fingers before. Wonder if they are Jodi's or Travis's own hands trying to clasp his injuries:eek:uch:

The second link doesnt seem to work. But thanks so much for sharing.

I think she needed to clean his body of her DNA and also she had to have been a bloody mess too. I think she showered over him, 2 birds/1 stone.

The mental picture that conjures up is so horrific I can't even think about it!

Happy to be back here, where we all agree. The last trial was so polarizing, this forum makes me feel warm and fuzzy! :seeya:

Wow! Thats amazing! I never noticed those fingers before. Wonder if they are Jodi's or Travis's own hands trying to clasp his injuries:eek:uch:

The second link doesnt seem to work. But thanks so much for sharing.

YW Sharmila, I had to make that album private because it drew attention from some who would argue the verdict (no one from WS) so I'm attaching the pics I'm talking about for now. I have a whole slew of pics, nearly every one I got from screen shots from the trial, I'd like to keep them all public but for right now I'll just attach individually. Save any of my pics you like to your computer if you wish, I'm still studying the shower pics for any detail that helps in the sequence of events.

This one (attached) I had in my folder for a while but didn't realize what a nice clear image it was of his face, you can see what looks like a dribble of blood coming from his right nostril and two small abrasions on his lip, which I have always thought looked swollen on that side. I think he banged his nose/lip when turning for that pic, the pic two shots before was never shown so you could get a good shot of it, the whole thing is in three parts and blurry because JM was moving it, but it looked like his nose got whacked.

Oh - and since there are 2 different camera memory sticks, I do not give the nudie pics any credibility as having been taken that day, and with what does look like a sucker stick poking out in one of them, and the only time that happened was annotated and testified to as being well before June, I think these are pics from April. There's a usb cord on his office desk that has dark smudges like blood on it but it was never tested, I think she used it and also threw the blue chunky memory stick in the washer with the camera that had the Sony stick in it.

One last thing (and the reason I started to post lol) I think she tried to rinse him as he laid on the carpet to get her blood off him, either it wasn't working or she figured her dna would just be in the carpet so she hauled him back to the shower. She also splashed both walls with water (you can see all the dripping from the leucoviolet [sp?]) but somehow missed getting the blood that had her palm imprint on it. There are drips directly below, just strange how she missed.

Attachments

• 52920Label.jpg
    52920Label.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 110
The mental picture that conjures up is so horrific I can't even think about it!

Happy to be back here, where we all agree. The last trial was so polarizing, this forum makes me feel warm and fuzzy! :seeya:

As much as I hate looking, I don't see the tootsie pop!

Same here. Looks like it is a private photobucket now. Would love to see all the photos if still available.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back