• Stall tactic?

Votes: 249 46.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 174 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too think plea, especially if ICA was crying. I think she is at the end of the hall, and came to a door that said, "Do not enter." IMO, she knows she did it, knows the state has a lot of evidence, has heard several prospective jurors say they already think she did it... I'd be surprised if she didn't take the plea if she can get one. I think the state would like to save money by not taking this to trial.

I'm thinking that if something happened to anyone in her family the state would not stop the proceedings because they aren't even in court and its not like ICA can run out to where they are and do anything.

I don't think she would be crying about any kind of appeal, and if JB is gone... Well he can't quit and I don't think she would cry about it if she did fire him. She doesn't even seem to care her own daughter is gone, I can't see her shedding tears over JB.

No, she was was crying, and I'll go as far as saying that it looked like she had been sobbing ~

So, I hadn't noticed that Baez was gone ~

Was Jeff Ashton there this AM?? Because it appeared that Mason was MIA for awhile this AM also.

In light of the "low-down" that Judge Perry gave them right before lunch, and of course we all think "plea deal"!!??

I'm not so sure - With the motion presented this morning, and it being denied, then, the Judge giving them the option of going someplace else if they have to, I'd bet that Casey wants out of there.

If this is her only way of getting a delay, she'll take it, IMO.
Another day, another dollar, she doesn't care. It's not her money and she has nothing but "days" anyway.

She just wants a "do-over". And, why wouldn't she?? She has been given do-over's all her life, why should this situation be any differant to her?

Well, it looks like we may have our summer free afterall.
Cause either way, plea deal, or new location, it will take awhile to arrange that, and then the media!

You know if this jury is dismissed tomorrow, there will be more reporters out front waiting to pounce on them than you can imagine.
We'll have new stories, "My Week in Limbo with Casey", etc.
The "entertainment shows" will all be on their tracks and up their whazoo.

Man, what a mess.....

edit: regarding her crying - we have to remember, that ANYTIME there is something that has to do with her, she cries, real tears - this certainly has something to do with her this time around.

This is the video link from wftv for after lunch.
http://www.wftv.com/video/27939403/index.html

It's funny, IS isn't talking about JB maybe being sick at all...
I wonder who the "source" is that said that...

Respect cluciano, but InSession has at least half an hour of air time to fill. They;re flying by the seat of their pants and spinning possibilities

JB also asked for the extra 15 minutes for lunch...was he feeling badly/sick, or knew he had something to do?

Jean C. does think it is about illness, as why wouldn't the judge say so? And ask the state if it was ok with them?

Another strange occurence, JB asked for 15 minutes more for lunch and JP granted it................then he doesnt come back to court!!!

Respect cluciano, but InSession has at least half an hour of air time to fill. They;re flying by the seat of their pants and spinning possibilities

Yeah, I know, but they are right there, Jean C. was in court...

I just think the jduge would have said something to the state on the record to get their agreement about postponing the rest of the day, if it was due to illness.

ICA plead in her case with Annie. Why wouldn't she plea facing a needle?

What would motivate the state to accept a plea, at this point?

On the other hand, what might motivate the defense to go to the state at this point and say, "we're ready to talk." ? Perhaps, after George & Cindy have now seen what road the defense is going down, they've decided to tell all and "telling all" would not be a good thing for Casey/Casey's defense. Just a thought...

Well something major must be happening, we crashed the server

You know,I have followed this case,since day 31,or there abouts,once on a different forum,and now this one,I do not post very often,for reasons that are my own,but,I have followed every cell phone ping,every Doc dump,from the word go,have my own thoughts,however,after today,all I can say is WOW,just WOW!!!!

The way the judge cut off CM from saying more...I can't believe this is about JB being sick...JMO.

Can someone break the case by admitting if they did something to contribute to Caylee's demise? Would they hault the trial in that case?

I have followed this case since it was first reported in the news here in FLA. I know every player, every lie. This is baffling to me. Theories abound, I can't take it!!

If JB is sick why couldnt he discuss it with Casey why would CM have too. Jose was too sick to tell her he was too sick???? I dont think its illness. I think they are going to move and start over.

This is not a plea. JB and HHJP were butting heads this morning and everything changed after that. JB is trying to get rid of HHJP through whatever maneuver he can use.... If it were a plea JB would have been much less combative. :twocents:

Paging AZ Lawyer!

Not only, but, if she was holding onto a plea deal, she could take the jury all the way down the Universal Hallway, giving her those extra 6 to 8 weeks of "freedom in county lockup".

She can offer or request a plea right up til the time the door is ready to open with the jury coming back with a verdict.

As far as Baez being "sick" - sounds sneaky to me. He couldn't have been to sick if he hightailed it out of the courthouse at noon, IMO.
Tummy ache - yeah, suck it up - Ann Finnel was sucking snot all week and nodding out at the defense table for crying out loud.

Not buying the "sick" excuse either.

It can't be JB being ill as there would be no need to discuss "the matter" with KC, particularly not by CM. This is far more serious than mere attorney illness.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Maybe this is Baez's ... "Aha Moment" ?

Baez didn't appear to be sick this morning. How can his being sick delay this with 3 other DP qualified attorney's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz