Votes: 65 12.8%
  • One of her parents was violent to her and killed her

Votes: 63 12.4%
  • Any other reason Madeleine went missing

Votes: 12 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'am not a McCann supporter or anti-McCann I just want the facts of this case. & when one person says something it is immediately contradicted and argued that it is not true. This is why I believe so many ( like me) are on the fence about what happened. One day maddie will be found either alive or deceased and then we can have are answers. Either way prayers too you Madeleine where ever you are.

Actually all that is known about Sean crying is that Madeleine said he was to her mother, the friend next door heard nothing. And kate did say she worried about the twins as they were still quiet, and did check them and they were fine showing no signs of being unwell. If my children are lying very still in bed I do the finger under nose check. But there has not been a shred of evidence the McCann's sedated the children, and the worry that the children may have been sedated was started by the McCanns.

And these were children who slept through the night, Madeleine sometimes woke up in the early hours according to her parents but that's not the same as waking in the late evening.

And children can sleep through commotion, mine do, I can even change them when they are asleep, vacuum around them, carry them to or from bed etc.

I'am not a McCann supporter or anti-McCann I just want the facts of this case. & when one person says something it is immediately contradicted and argued that it is not true. This is why I believe so many ( like me) are on the fence about what happened. One day maddie will be found either alive or deceased and then we can have are answers. Either way prayers too you Madeleine where ever you are.

Most definitely in a place called heaven

Actually all that is known about Sean crying is that Madeleine said he was to her mother, the friend next door heard nothing. And kate did say she worried about the twins as they were still quiet, and did check them and they were fine showing no signs of being unwell. If my children are lying very still in bed I do the finger under nose check. But there has not been a shred of evidence the McCann's sedated the children, and the worry that the children may have been sedated was started by the McCanns.

And these were children who slept through the night, Madeleine sometimes woke up in the early hours according to her parents but that's not the same as waking in the late evening.

And children can sleep through commotion, mine do, I can even change them when they are asleep, vacuum around them, carry them to or from bed etc.

So totally avoiding the sedation issue and why kate mccann was checking the twins for signs of life as she says in her book and asked uk police if there was evidence of it but never took them to hospital, doh but waited FOUR MONTHS to get them tested, sad at best

I did not avoid the questioned I answered it, she thought the children were sleeping too deeply, checked them and they were fine. Later when she thought about it more she got them tested.

Scotland yard have said they have not found any evidence of madeleine dying,so anyone saying they know she is dead have got more information than they do.

Dear Websleuths Members,

Please remember to provide links to the information in your post.

Please don't assume we all "know" something.

Example, If you say there the search dogs hit on a decomposition smell in the McCann's room then please provide a link that proves what you just said.

A link to a main stream media sight or press release will work.

Thank you,
Tricia

Dear Websleuths Members,

Please remember to provide links to the information in your post.

Please don't assume we all "know" something.

Example, If you say there the search dogs hit on a decomposition smell in the McCann's room then please provide a link that proves what you just said.

A link to a main stream media sight or press release will work.

Thank you,
Tricia

The problem with the main stream media is that they have now admitted they printed false stories about the McCann case based on false leaks or misinformation by Portuguese journalists. Theory have stated this on oath at the levels inquiry and printed front page apologies to the McCann's and paid damages to them Robert Murat and their friends.

Yet there was no evidence of sedation, or drug toxicity, so that's just plucking an idea out of thin air. Plus there is no time for them to have hidden a body, and why would they fight to get the met to investigate the case if they were guilty why not leave it closed.

Tell me how they could get evidence of this without a body???????. THe only way not to prove that there was no sedation would be to find out from the body itself!.

Ample time to hide a body.......boot of the car is a good place for a few hours.

Actually there was an elderly couple in another appartment that heard the kids crying the night before.

I did not avoid the questioned I answered it, she thought the children were sleeping too deeply, checked them and they were fine. Later when she thought about it more she got them tested.

Scotland yard have said they have not found any evidence of madeleine dying,so anyone saying they know she is dead have got more information than they do.

Tested for what????. If this is to do with sedation and you know you havent done it, then why test?

Tell me how they could get evidence of this without a body???????. THe only way not to prove that there was no sedation would be to find out from the body itself!.

Ample time to hide a body.......boot of the car is a good place for a few hours.

BBM

They didn't rent that car untill 25 days after madeleine went missing. So there is no way they could have hidden her in there. If maddy did die in apt5A I believe she would been taken out immediately, even though i'am not too sure about cadavar dogs if there hits were correct they hid maddie in there closet in there apt untill they devised a plan.

What? Three/ four months later?? Are you having a laugh?
:crazy:

BBM

They didn't rent that car untill 25 days after madeleine went missing. So there is no way they could have hidden her in there. If maddy did die in apt5A I believe she would been taken out immediately, even though i'am not too sure about cadavar dogs if there hits were correct they hid maddie in there closet in there apt untill they devised a plan.

One theory is that her body was frozen or refrigerated for 25 days.

It is entirely possible.

Once the initial excitement of the "abduction" quieted, the McCanns were left entirely alone.

They went for a stroll at 6am the next morning, quite alone. No one knows where they went or what they did but some believe they moved Madeleine several times, starting that morning.

There is a load of information out there, each point you bring up has already been discussed on here - WS is a great place to start reading when you want to research a case and separate the truth from the empty assertions.

:cow:

One theory is that her body was frozen or refrigerated for 25 days.

It is entirely possible.

Once the initial excitement of the "abduction" quieted, the McCanns were left entirely alone.

They went for a stroll at 6am the next morning, quite alone. No one knows where they went or what they did but some believe they moved Madeleine several times, starting that morning.

There is a load of information out there, each point you bring up has already been discussed on here - WS is a great place to start reading when you want to research a case and separate the truth from the empty assertions.

:cow:

It could be entirely possible they put her body in the car 25 days later. I was just saying that it couldn't have been where they hid her body that night. Either way I have a 4 year old who was also born in may (ironic right)? & it makes me kinda sick thinking about this.

I don't believe for one second that there just happened to be an unused fridge/freezer near by that they were able to store Madeleine's body in for 25 days without anyone finding it. Where is this freezer supposed to have been?

I also think it's very unlikely that the McCanns would be moving Madeleine in the morning, when it's light outside, in an area they hardly knew with the GNR about. They were witnessed at 7am by a GNR officer.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAULO-NETO.htm

Actually there was an elderly couple in another appartment that heard the kids crying the night before.

That's not accurate, they heard a child crying but could not be certain which flat its from. Their statement does not match other witness statements regarding the times the McCann's came back either, so no one has any idea who the child was. Oddly there have been media reports that an unidentified couple went into the flat to comfort Madeleine, but this seems to be unsubstantiated.

BBM

The flat was searched by staff shortly after ten, they saw no sign of her. Would you hide a body in a wardrobe on a tiny flat then call staff and police into the flat to search?
The McCann's were not left alone that night and were witnessed by police looking if you look at gems link.

Tested for what????. If this is to do with sedation and you know you havent done it, then why test?

There was a concern an abductor could have sedated the children. It turned out there was a paedophile in the area who had previously sedated victims.

So you agree there is no evidence of sedation. Why claim it, if there is not a shred of evidence. And what car, they did not have a car until weeks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne