Why Have George and Cindy Requested a Video Visitation With Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether this visit happens or not, I won't lose sight of the fact that this will be a planned event for public perspective and or video release. And continue to relish the fact that Cindy and George are and have been in constant contact with ICA via the underground mail through Baez. So what would be so important that " an emergency end of the hallway Jailhouse visit " has to be made now, that couldn't have been discussed or resolved through their more private secret mail system? Has anyone seen my rose-colored glasses? I can't seem to locate them and I'm sure I'll need them to watch this event and all of the future DT media tours........JMO

Maybe because they want KC to declare them Caylee's next of kin.

Or beg her to plea out, since she's guilty and it would spare a lot of people more pain if she just admits her guilt... *wakes up* Oh, sorry, I fell asleep.

Is it possible the DT asked GA CA to request a visit so that KC can decline the visit........supporting the DT theory that KC is too afraid of them now that they know she let Caylee die in a "Tragic Accident"?

Potential jurors will likely be already sequestered by the time that GA and SA get to hear back from JB, then a visit set up, then a media request made etc etc.

This is all about the media perception of CA. They will likely use the visit to say - we love you pwincess and we understand why you will have to say some bad things about us (AKA lies), we know you just want to come home and help us to find Caylee.

This family truly is about 'every man for himself'.

Wow interesting LC. Do you know if where I can get that interview? Thanks, Solace

There are videos on the Tru-TV thread, Solace. One of the comments from a poster:

[Jean C saying CM said "even more devastating things to come out at trial" for the grandparents GA & CA]

Wow totally not suspicious at all lol. Good lord do the Anthonys not understand they are not special, this is not a unique case, and they are not entitled to anything out of the ordinary? SO weary of the game playing and the nonsense. If they want to visit her, let them visit her, but not under any special circumstances.

There are videos on the Tru-TV thread, Solace. One of the comments from a poster:

[Jean C saying CM said "even more devastating things to come out at trial" for the grandparents GA & CA]

Or here, they are all together: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6430977&postcount=423"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION![/ame]
(Thanks Beach for posting those for me!)

Recently posted in Today's News:

Anthonys Hope To Meet With Casey Before Trial
Jury Selection In Casey Anthony Murder Trial To Begin Monday

Video Report: http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27767983/index.html

Tony Piptone reported on this and his expert believes there is no way Baez should let this visit happen because of the probability it will benefit the PROSECUTION. He says there is no way to control what the Defendant will say that would be damaging to her defense.

I was trying to think of other reasons that CA/GA want to visit with KC. Taking into consideration the facts that both JB and CM have been having mucho( dat's Spanish for "much") LOL! interviews with the press, to get their faces out there, just in case of a plea deal...I'm wondering if KC is going to plea out. Is there a period of time when a convicted murderer goes to Lowell prison, that they cannot initially have visitors for a period of time? Intake?

That's why maybe GA/CA want to visit her, before she goes on to Lowell. Cindy wasn't looking so good the other day. Maybe they are aware of a plea.

More likely the parent visit is to put testimony out there without KC on the stand, but I was just trying to come up with something else. Thoughts?

Recently posted in Today's News:

Tony Piptone reported on this and his expert believes there is no way Baez should let this visit happen because of the probability it will benefit the PROSECUTION. He says there is no way to control what the Defendant will say that would be damaging to her defense.

This report implied the prosecution was sitting there rubbing their hands with glee - shouting - Say Yes Baez - Say Yes Baez! Thinking they would be getting even more ammunition for the trial.

No way would Baez risk it - he can't control ICA at the defense table let alone facing her parents.

I think we can speculate about why now and what for CA and GA to want a visit - but I think the moon will turn blue before it actually happens.

Too me, its simple. They KNOW the tape will be released and used at trial. The DT needs to get KC's story in about the abuse or whatever story the defense was trying to have admitted via the doctors. They don't want to put KC on the stand for cross examination, so this is how they plan to do it. On the video expect KC to talk about her state of mind in the 31 days. Here it is folks. The AHA moment JB was hoping for. The jury will see right through the BS.

I would hope that there were no ulterior motives and they just want to see their daughter one last time and tell her they love her before she goes away. On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me if they were up to something.

The Anthony's attorney can file the motion but if IRC Judge Perry has already said that he has no jurisdiction over the rules of jails. He told JB he had to go to a different court for that (I don't remember what court he said). Anyway Judge Perry will deny the motion IMO.

Whether this visit happens or not, I won't lose sight of the fact that this will be a planned event for public perspective and or video release. And continue to relish the fact that Cindy and George are and have been in constant contact with ICA via the underground mail through Baez. So what would be so important that " an emergency end of the hallway Jailhouse visit " has to be made now, that couldn't have been discussed or resolved through their more private secret mail system? Has anyone seen my rose-colored glasses? I can't seem to locate them and I'm sure I'll need them to watch this event and all of the future DT media tours........JMO

Your post is so perfect, I just want to crawl inside and sit here for a moment.
:woohoo:

I do think it's interesting that GA is not attending the hearings, but still wants to meet with ICA. I had the feeling he had really had his fill of his wife and daughter but I could definitely be wrong. Maybe they have a plan for GA to fall on the sword and want to fill ICA in on it. I certainly don't think this is an innocent visit. they have something up their sleeve and it's not to tell her they love her. I can guarantee that! IMO

Can someone start a new thread about what CM said in the interview yesterday..that GA and CA will have more devastating news to hear at trial.
I would be very interested in everyone's opinion of what this might be..the devastating news.

Are we letting our fears and suspicions run amok because of the Anthony's request? Maybe it is as simple as this:

Since ICA will be away but appearing every day all day - perhaps they just want to remind her they are there for her. And of course to add that if CA and GA are sequestered, it may be quite a long time before they are in the courtroom with her again.

Cynthia Marie is such a narcissist that she cannot stand the thought of looking in the mirror and seeing the reflection of the mother of a woman convicted of murder and sentenced to death. I wouldn't be the least surprised if Cindy has convinced (probably ordered!) George to take the blame for Caylee's demise. CA would prefer to be the mother of the bride than the mother of a criminal as it reflects badly on this narcissist. jmo

This has been always been my thought too. Great post.

And to add, who's to say JB wouldn't be there to advise his client what to say or not.

Think about all the communications there have been in secret via KC...Baez...to Cindy and back, we know about this. So why the need to broadcast this request for a meeting? I know Cindy is very friendly with Pipitone and he is friendly with Baez...sounds to me like another publicity/pity ploy + another way to allow testimony from Casey without the need to actually take the stand

However now their possible motivations are spread all over the internet maybe Baez will change his mind and say no! Well he will if he has any sense because both George and Cindy are lose canons not to mention KC.

Can you imagine it.. .....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro