Why Have George and Cindy Requested a Video Visitation With Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
re: LolaMoon08 last post

I agree with you on she needed the car. But I think after a while she started to think there is just too much evidence. She must have realized she could not hide the smell of any other evidence. She hoped it would just disappear. Otherwise she would have retrieved it from Amscot with Amy's money. Someone pointed out she knew it was towed, but I wonder how she knew it was towed. Do they have records of her calling to inquire about it. How did she know it was towed? I don't think there is any evidence she called to inquire it. I never heard that. If she went back to Amscot she would only know it was gone and didn't know if it was towed or stolen. So many questions....

re: katydid23 post on car jacking.

I agree with you about the possible carjacking if it was stolen. But I still don't see what she thought would happen. She would say my car was carjacked with baby in it and she thought this was a perfect alibi if they never found Caylee's remains. But she had to realize it was not a sure thing that it was stolen. She must have tried to inquire about it. Could she have so shallow? Is she so shallow?

Well, you make some good points. And casey did need a car. But she also had a bigger problem, which was her missing child. She knew eventually she would have to face her parents about that issue. The baby's birthday was fast approaching. She knew she needed to have an explanation by then at least.

If her car were 'stolen' she could have the perfect excuse for the child being missing. And she could use the insurance [ if there was any] to replace the car. But a car jacking would be the excuse she needed to explain the childs absence. And there would be others fingerprints and maybe even DNA in the car hopefully so she could muddy the waters a little. Imagine how different the trial would be if the car had been stolen first and found with some one elses finger prints in it?

How would her car being stolen explain Caylee missing? Casey didn't leave her car in the Amscot parking lot until June 27th. Caylee had already been "missing" for 11 days at that time... as evidence of her being seen at Blockbuster at 7:58pm without Caylee. No matter what happened... or what she said... Caylee would have still been "missing" before June 27th, 2008. We all seen how quick LE figured out that Caylee did not go missing on June 9th, 2008. All of Casey's text messages show she was in possession of that car for those 11 days and shows that she had every intention to go back and get it. If all murderers were brilliant... they would never get caught. Casey is simply not a brilliant criminal. She has been so used to her family either believing her lies... or doing nothing about it. Why would it be any different when she murdered Caylee.

Casey would fit perfectly in those shows "Worlds "most unusual" Criminals."

I had a car stolen in nyc once and I realized it was gone only a few hours after parking it. All I did then was called the police and I believe they gave me another # to find out if it was stolen and where it was. It was not so hard to locate. She didn't even do that? If she wanted that car back she would have done that before waiting for her parents to get a letter re: the car. She doesn't make any sense. She must have been praying it was stolen.

I had a car stolen in nyc once and I realized it was gone only a few hours after parking it. All I did then was called the police and I believe they gave me another # to find out if it was stolen and where it was. It was not so hard to locate. She didn't even do that? If she wanted that car back she would have done that before waiting for her parents to get a letter re: the car. She doesn't make any sense. She must have been praying it was stolen.

Oh, I don't think she wanted the car back stinking like it did. KC never makes sense because she is never truthful. jmo

I know it is really hard to understand what was going on in Casey's mind and why she did what she did... especially why she murdered Caylee. I have learned that it is much more simple to just accept that we will never know everything... Casey won't talk. We can only look at the evidence and come to our own conclusions. Thankfully there is a substancial amount of evidence to suggest that Casey is 100% responsible for Caylee's death... I personally believe it was intentional and planned. Hopefully a jury will too.

How would her car being stolen explain Caylee missing? Casey didn't leave her car in the Amscot parking lot until June 27th. Caylee had already been "missing" for 11 days at that time... as evidence of her being seen at Blockbuster at 7:58pm without Caylee. No matter what happened... or what she said... Caylee would have still been "missing" before June 27th, 2008. We all seen how quick LE figured out that Caylee did not go missing on June 9th, 2008. All of Casey's text messages show she was in possession of that car for those 11 days and shows that she had every intention to go back and get it. If all murderers were brilliant... they would never get caught. Casey is simply not a brilliant criminal. She has been so used to her family either believing her lies... or doing nothing about it. Why would it be any different when she murdered Caylee.

Casey would fit perfectly in those shows "Worlds "most unusual" Criminals."

It wouldn't explain Caylee being missing but it would certainly help her defense if there were other fingerprints and DNA left in her stolen car.

She could have said her babysitter and child had borrowed the car after she picked it up from Amscott. They were using the car and she never saw them again, and then the car was found abandoned and empty with the stink in the trunk. Much better story than the one she is stuck with after it was towed and given to her parents. Now there is nothing and no one between the time she abandoned it and the time it was towed. I don't even think she would be sitting in jail if she had the benefit of a car thief's finger prints in that car right now. imoo

Note--I think she killed her precious child.

What is CA goes to the visit, gets even more wacko, perhaps states ICA is a murderer. or ICA says it was GA fault, or ICA says it happen during the fight no one speaks of, blames CA. CA and ICA are yelling at each other.
The video gets released to the public, would that have any bearing on
a mistrial due to the publicity? Just thinking out loud.:waitasec:
Could the video be held and not be released?

There has to be some scam going on with this visit....

It wouldn't explain Caylee being missing but it would certainly help her defense if there were other fingerprints and DNA left in her stolen car.

She could have said her babysitter and child had borrowed the car after she picked it up from Amscott. They were using the car and she never saw them again, and then the car was found abandoned and empty with the stink in the trunk. Much better story than the one she is stuck with after it was towed and given to her parents. Now there is nothing and no one between the time she abandoned it and the time it was towed. I don't even think she would be sitting in jail if she had the benefit of a car thief's finger prints in that car right now. imoo

Note--I think she killed her precious child.

There's a lot of things Casey could have done different. There are a lot of things that Casey could have said different. She didn't. Thank God! I'm am thrilled that she is not a mastermind. I am thrilled that she is not even a decent liar... actually, she is AWFUL at it. Maybe if her parents had encouraged her to come up with better stories to convince them... Casey would maybe have made an effort to tell better lies. Casey may be manipulative... but she is lazy. One she gets from Cindy... the other from George.

If Lee works with the SA and turns against Casey then she is really cooked. Do you all really believe he is finished with Casey and just wants justice for little Caylee. He did lip sinc I love you when he took the stand and Linda asked if he was talking to her with sarcasm, Gotta love Linda :)

Does anyone understand what Casey's countersuing for in regard to the Zenaida Gonzales civil suit. I listenened to the deposition videos of George and Cindy in the Zenaida suit and they were just belligerent. Lee wasn't so bad although I didn't listen to all of his. He just seemed to be grasping for things to say to make KC look better.

I don't think GA ever intended to visit ICA. I think he allows them to include him to back up CA, but has no desire to see or talk to ICA. I noticed he and CA seemed to be having a difference of opinion over some issue in the courtroom, and he just kind of shook his head and refused to continue discussing it. I don't think things are too rosey between them right now.

Also, is seems like it was some coincidence that the Zenaida Gonzales in the civil suit just happened to visit Sawgrass right around the time that Caylee is missing. I find that really bizzare. And lawyers for Zenaida seemed to imply that Casey was there and thats how she got the name. But that does not make any sense to me. What was she looking for an apartment there and she went in the rental office when Zenaida was there? But she would not have known if Zenaida was going to rent and which apt.? Also I think a few people besides Cindy happened to here the name Zany before the date that Zenaida shows up there?

Oh, I don't think she wanted the car back stinking like it did. KC never makes sense because she is never truthful. jmo

She was praying that someone stole it then she could say it smelled like roses when she left it there...

Also, is seems like it was some coincidence that the Zenaida Gonzales in the civil suit just happened to visit Sawgrass right around the time that Caylee is missing. I find that really bizzare. And lawyers for Zenaida seemed to imply that Casey was there and thats how she got the name. But that does not make any sense to me. What was she looking for an apartment there and she went in the rental office when Zenaida was there? But she would not have known if Zenaida was going to rent and which apt.? Also I think a few people besides Cindy happened to here the name Zany before the date that Zenaida shows up there?

A lot of people think that Casey somehow saw the slip ZFG filled out when she visited an apartment at Sawgrass. Casey had friends in Sawgrass... I forget who though?

ETA: This just came to my mind... but I remember way back... people thought that maybe ZFG might have dropped her ID or License somewhere in the Sawgrass Apartment area and that may have been the ID that was found in Casey's wallet?? Lee said when he got Casey's things from Tony's that they seen what looked like it could be a license and LE grabbed it quickly. We have never seen or heard about what this could be?

I saw that and noted Cindy's "no comment." In the past Cindy would have unleashed on the reporter in no uncertain terms.
Hey, we gave her that advice for free a very looooooong time ago!

A lot of people think that Casey somehow saw the slip ZFG filled out when she visited an apartment at Sawgrass. Casey had friends in Sawgrass... I forget who though?

ETA: This just came to my mind... but I remember way back... people thought that maybe ZFG might have dropped her ID or License somewhere in the Sawgrass Apartment area and that may have been the ID that was found in Casey's wallet?? Lee said when he got Casey's things from Tony's that they seen what looked like it could be a license and LE grabbed it quickly. We have never seen or heard about what this could be?

Dante and Annie lived at Sawgrass.

She picked out an apt. that was vacant...and had been for a long time...so there was no finding the apartment that Zenaida looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV