• She has finally accepted what ICA did

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • She has been on vacation

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • She is looking for a job

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who knows this family is bonkers

Votes: 81 29.9%
  • She is waiting for the trial to start so that she can tell the "real" story of ICA's innocence.

Votes: 28 10.3%
  • This is the calm before the storm

Votes: 70 25.8%
  • She is upset that KC wouldn't accept her visit

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Busy with her new lawyer preparing to sue everyone she can

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • Laying low to keep damaging speculation to a minimum.

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • Defense has barred them from the trial

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • 1 1/2 hr drive each way

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA may be protecting herself, by keeping down low.
There is more money to be made from her granddaughter, and she may have been advised that a copyright may be denied if she acts <extremely unusual> in the public eye.

The angry sarcasm in my statement is based on the fact that CA is on record shredding the reputations of good, honest people of integrity, in hopes to divert attention away from someone she knows has told great, detailed, epic tales in the past.
For all I know, CA may softly chant, "God, please forgive me." every moment of every day.
She may be asking it for 3,629 different reasons.
That, I would find pity for her.
Coast to coast and around the globe humanity felt sorrow for Caylee Marie.
A 22 year old mother of dubious integrity will now be held to account.
CA, I believe Caylee Marie has forgiven you.
Do her the honor of a meek honesty in court.

I personally think she didn't want to get kicked out of the courtroom before the trial even started. I'm not sure she would have been able to control herself.:twocents:

The poll doesn't have the choice that I believe to be the case. The Anthonys may have been told to stay away by an authority. Either the court told them to stay away for procedural reasons, or Jose Baez/Cheney Mason impressed upon the Anthonys that they were to stay away (in order not to "disrupt" or "corrupt" jury selection, etc).

Being told what to do has never stopped CA from doing what she insists on doing, which is why I believe it was an edict that would have come from the top (the Judge).

The poll doesn't have the choice that I believe to be the case. I believe the Anthonys were told to stay away by an authority. Either the court told them to stay away for procedural reasons, or Jose Baez/Cheney Mason impressed upon the Anthonys that they were to stay away (in order not to "disrupt" jury selection, etc). Being told to stay away has never stopped CA before, so I believe it to have come from the top (the Judge).

Okay, You may be onto something here! Especially if there are pending charges we have no knowledge of.
Good point!

Is anyone else concerned that CA has been MIA since jury selection has started? I find it awfully peculiar that she has not been in the usual spotlight? I have my own opinion and it is just that IMO~ so please don't take offense :innocent: I just has this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that while everyone thought the bus was heading toward GA and/or LA, it actually is CA and she jumped in front of it on purpose, if for nothing more that to hopefully raise some sort of reasonable doubt~only if to say she was the last person that had Caylee with her at the nursing home on the 15th...does this make any sense? What are your thoughts to her sudden disappearance?

Well it hasnt been 31 days so maybe we shouldnt be concerned......

I voted for "Laying low to keep damaging speculation to a minimum."

At this point in time I think CA is probably very apprehensive about what will happen at the trial. I think she may very well be heeding the advice of her attorney for once and keeping a low profile.

Can't we try to eek out just a little empathy for the position the Anthonys are in? They are victims of Casey too. They are not charged with any crime.

They loved too much, trusted too much and believed too much in their only daughter. Haven't they suffered enough for that, by Casey's own hands?

I absolutely have sympathy for the Anthony's. Especially George.

In fact, I nearly fell off my chair when I heard on Nancy Grace about the sign outside the courtroom... no outward signs of emotion... no facial expressions... what?!

How are the Grandparents of the victim/the parents of the defendant supposed to show NO emotion during the murder trial?

I agree no outbursts, screaming, hysterical crying... anything disruptive... but they should be allowed to show emotion on their faces, cry silently... things like that.

IMO because it was for jury selection, not a hearing, not the trial.
Why would Cindy be there, she would have to stay in a hotel room, they are always crying poverty.
I would also think it was on the advice of her attorney, it wouldn't really look good for the Mother of the accused, in a death penalty case, to be sitting in on the jury selection.

Several analysts have said that the family doesn't generally sit in on jury selection... I wouldn't really see a reason to be there. Many haven't thought it was odd that the family wasn't there. Given the distance as well in this case, I didn't expect them to be there.

My choice:

Busy with her new lawyer preparing to sue everyone she can

We know she's been working overtime to tick off as many people as possible and trying to trademark any thing she can think of.

In addition to that, I think Cindy decided it would waste too much energy to attend jury selection when she could watch it on TV or online. It would have been costly to drive daily all the way to Clearwater, or to spend all those nights in a hotel/motel. Cindy is used to the Ritz, so Motel 6 would never do.

I'm thinking she has a fulltime job sitting at home searching websites for any indiscretion so she can files complaints and sue.

Or maybe she was out shopping these two weeks for her new courthouse wardrobe, getting a makeover, or whatever since maybe they, as witnesses, weren't allowed to be there for jury selection.

Possibly she was writing apology letters to all the people she tried to frame. :crazy:

CA has been there for ICA at every hearing, etc. I find it "very strange" that she was not there at Jury Selection ... and my first impression was that "something is brewing".

Any "normal grandmother" and grandparents would want to make sure there is "Justice" for their murdered granddaughter, and would want to see the jury selection, right ?

But nothing -- nothing -- the A's do makes sense to me !

I do NOT believe we will know the REAL REASON why CA did not attend Jury Selection ... unless, it was an "order" from Judge Perry since they are witnesses.

:cow::cow::cow:

I feel no pity for CA. She was/is not in denial of what she cosciously knows - she was/is deliberately, defensively denying the truth of what ICA did. CA knew that ICA murdered Caylee Marie. She smelled and cleaned up the evidence as much as she could.
There is "denial" in conscious awareness, and denial as in protective cover-ups. One is helplessly mental denial of events, the opposite side of the coin is defiantly intentional.
CA may have loved Caylee, but not enough. Unconditional love for ICA is one thing, but CA crossed the line. She chose to profit from the death of Caylee Marie. She, in effect, manipulated the funding, search efforts, and manpower of LE by insisting Caylee Marie was "missing" and still alive. That detracted from aiding, funding and searching for those truly missing. This all negates her "pity position" as far as I am concerned.

In the very beginning when the 911 calls were made, one could definitely feel for the grandparents. It was after they went into cover up mode... it was after they used and abused everyone who cared enough to give up their time, money and resources only to be disrespected, lied to, called names and used until they would not play the way CA wanted them to play...trying to throw any suspicion on any one else but KC, that feeling for GA and CA became very difficult.
Had they told the truth, they would not be where they are now. They created their own misery and that is very sad.

Absolutely! You took the words right out of my mouth! It was disgusting when CA raged on some media outlet something like people should "get off their asses & start looking for Caylee!" (not sure of exact wording, but that was the gist). I was incensed! None of them & especially the dear "innocent" daughter KC searched for Caylee. That was when my sympathies for this pathetic excuse for humanity dried up!

I still think it's the drive - but that's just MHO. Wonder if GA will show up today - can U imagine if he doesn't?

MOO

Mel

I took CA's abscence as "well you (ICA) won't see me (denied visit in jail) so you are on your own"...

It wouldn't suprise me one bit if she has been lurking around these parts lately....I think she and the Defense have been here more than we know ;)

If it involves CA, there has to be some strategy involved. I do not beleive this woman has any feelings of guilt or self recrimination. Now, I just finished reading "Mommy's Little Girl" so I am very biased. But IMO what happened with ICA and Caylee did not happen in a vacume. During the "Zandy" depositions, CA's answers demeanor and complete attempt to be "out smart" everyone is the same mo as ICA. There is no sympathy for her becuase she is like her daughter, a pathological lier. IMO, if you love your child, you love them unconditionally, but that does not mean you shield them from accountability. It means you love them and support them emotionally, but your moral code does not include giving a pass for murder. Fight like hell to save her life during the death sentincing, but you understand that they have to be accountable. IMO, CA really suffers from the same psychopathic disorders as ICA. It's hard to have sympathy here becuase this family does not have the same emotional bonding ect like most people. ANd George? Poor man is not bright and really gets back at CA by being a total screw up. Just my longwinded opionion!!

When my son was on trial I had to leave the courtroom right as it started. I couldn't stand the thought of people saying hurtful things about him. It was a DUI charge that he was fighting <and won... backwoods cops said they were pretty sure he had been driving when they arrested him in a hotel room>

Perhaps CA does have a little bit of motherly love and doesn't want to witness her daughter being torn apart since she believes ICA is innocent.
Begging your pardon mam, but motherly love, innocence and Cindy Anthony cannot exist in the same sentence. She knows better than anyone that Casey is guilty. She is the first one who told us-car smells like there has been a dead body in it...she knows who had the car. She knows who had Caylee. Everything else has been smoke and mirrors and her desire to erase that initial, and ONLY true statement, that she made.

As to the vote? I voted the very last option. She can only take so long off from work (she HAS gone back to work right?) and she has to save all that time for the trial itsself. I dread to see her honestly. And her cohort George. Partners in crime...

It really broke my heart the day Caylee was found just left in the woods all alone, but today my heart hurt so bad for Cindy & George. Not only have they lost a grandaughter in death but today I feel they lost a daughter that is a leaving dead.

Well we now know the SAO shared with the As the two Drs. testimony and what ICA and JB were planning their strategy with.

Tony Pip stated that the State shared with GA and CA's attorney the last bit of discovery re evaluations by the psychiatrist, etc. So GA and CA knew what was coming. OMG.....can you imagine? I think CA's testimony will be verrrry different. Or at least I hope it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23