Why isn't the house from video being searched?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and moved to Puerto Rico, which is exactly where my client said she had relatives.

Yep, he can add that in also.....

Way I see it, the only defense JB has is to create reasonable doubt that LE has not done their job.

In the photos that were taken by a member here you could still see the trash bags. You think if LE searched the area that the would have collected those.

I don't know what to think anymore. On one hand I can see her leaving Caylee at this house while she parties and maybe she left something important there when she was killed. On the other hand, the last name of the family who owned the house and the PR connection make this seem like defense strategy.

Just when I think this case can't surprise me anymore...

You know, if I was going to bury something, it would be something I needed to come back and get. Something I couldn't replace or needed to hid and get back later. She got rid of so much evidence and the body at the Suburban site, this was something she wanted to keep, it was small enough to bury under those slabs and needed to hid so she wouldn't get caught with it. My guess is the phone, journal, photos, or a set of keys. Cloths are too bulky to bury in a bag and you have to dig a little deeper, she was lazy, she didn't even bury Caylee.

I think one item might be her blackjack and another item the cross if she bought 2 of them.

Yeah, but if it was a set up by the defense why would the PI's be there in November? Why are they slandering each other and ruining their credibility now over the video, why is DC not turning over his phone records, why is some new psychic claiming the credit and being allowed to say the A's gave her a teddy bear of Caylee's to send them there, why did DC appear to genuinely be at a loss for what he was looking for ("It would be right here!"), why bother filming him searching for a dead Caylee (cutting into bags and poking around with a rod)?

The scenario I read that the day after Dr HL inspected KC's trunk JB was advised to come up with some explanation for the decomp in there makes more sense to me. I remember that the trunk still wreaked when JB and HL inspected it. It makes more sense to me that JB told KC it wasn't looking good and in order for him to get her off she was going to have to "help" him, "trust" him.. It makes more sense to me that KC did as JB asked and talked to somebody that got the PI's out there to move the body.

LOL....in Nov. no one knew the PI's would be @ odds in Jan....:)

Maybe KC just said "Kio was right, here's the body"......

In the photos that were taken by a member here you could still see the trash bags. You think if LE searched the area that the would have collected those.

I don't know what to think anymore. On one hand I can see her leaving Caylee at this house while she parties and maybe she left something important there when she was killed. On the other hand, the last name of the family who owned the house and the PR connection make this seem like defense strategy.

Just when I think this case can't surprise me anymore...

You're not alone:) I don't know what to think anymore either, but that's why WS is such a good forum, b/c we can all throw different ideas out there and hash it out, and figure a few things out, if we're lucky.

Way I see it, the only defense JB has is to create reasonable doubt that LE has not done their job.

What could JB say to bring this particular "G" family's name into KC's trial without opening the door wide open for the prosecution to walk through by putting the family themselves on the stand?

I imagine what it would be like to get summoned to a trial because some *advertiser censored* was breaking into my house and leaving her baby there and I had to trouble myself to fly back to the state and appear in court because of her lies. I would not be short on words, that's for sure.:furious:

There is also another "missing" key which I always questioned. Lee said he destroyed one belonging to AH. It was supposedly a key to a car, but there was never an explanation as to why he would have destroyed it instead of returning it to her. (Not that is has anything to do with this house tho)

I am not a legal eagle at all, however, I just don't understand what the purpose of trying to create reasonable doubt around what LE didn't find, it still doesn't change how Caylee was murdered or who done it!
Casey left a trail of lies that have no explanation.
DC left a trail of video showing him in the area where the body was found! I mean really, if some physic could have led him there, then why didn't she tell him the rest of the story, like exactly where Casey had been, exactly how this child was killed, and exactly where she was?

I have a feeling that LE wrapped up this whole PI incident quite a while ago. It could be that neither the psychic nor the house have any real relevancy to their overall murder case. I guess we shall just have to wait and see. Grrr, I hate the waiting!

In the meantime, it makes for great reading and theorizing. Kudos to the Ws'ers who persevered and investigated this. :clap:

I too am concerned that LE hasn't searched this house. I feel like we would have heard about it if they had. Someone has been there, because last night on NG KB said that the garbage bags that the PI was cutting into next to the house are no longer there. Hopefully LE has them; if they didn't take them, who did?

Unless I didn't hear her correctly, but I'm almost certain that's what she said. Did anyone else wonder about this?

But the bags are still there. Watch Marellano's video and read her posts--she saw garbage bags on the side of the house. She also said KB didn't really investigate that side of the house while they were there. I watched Marellano's video and the PI video side by side last night. The bags are still there.

How many sets of 'three rocks' are around there......LOL

IMO, the whole searching for a "group of three rocks" thing is misleading. I believe it started with Sheaffer's description of the PI video. It is Sheaffer himself who somehow decides that DC is looking for special groupings of rocks. I don't see how that can be established as a fact just from watching the video. Unless DC or JH came right out and said "We were looking for a group of three rocks", it can't properly be determined from what we see on the video.

The video does not show that they intentionally bypassed any group of rocks with a number other than three. I believe that the spot DC was digging up against the house has more than three blocks visible in the scene. I believe that DC is probing the ground in the woods at places that do not clearly show three rocks and only three rocks.

my bold....

Either that of JB was going to show it @ trial.... "Look if LE had done their job, Caylee could of been found sooner, my PI almost found her Nov.....What about this 'G' house (so near) these people packed-up & left in a hurry".

And at that point the prosecution says,"Well let's hear what the family has to say for themselves your honor. State calls Mr./Mrs. G to the stand."

As a juror my eyes would turn right to KC and JB for their reaction.

In what court of law can your good name be brought into a murder trial without you being afforded the opportunity to defend yourself? I really don't know. If it is possible, we should all be very afraid.. Any one of us could be implicated to set a potential murderer free.

We haven't seen the whole video or videos so it is hard to say what was really seen on them. Also, LE has the audio to go along with them which will explain further what was really going on. I think the audio has DC worried...does he remember what was said?! Is he certain he didn't utter things which could be very telling?!

What could JB say to bring this particular "G" family's name into KC's trial without opening the door wide open for the prosecution to walk through by putting the family themselves on the stand?

I imagine what it would be like to get summoned to a trial because some *advertiser censored* was breaking into my house and leaving her baby there and I had to trouble myself to fly back to the state and appear in court because of her lies. I would not be short on words, that's for sure.:furious:

Prolly JB never wanted this tape seen until the trial, so the 'owners' wouldn't be right there to testify.

I'm sure defense has hours of tapes, just hoping some show LE wasn't doing their job.

I don't think KC used that house (or not very much)......notice the neighbor came right over when KB got there.......

Yeah, but if it was a set up by the defense why would the PI's be there in November? Why are they slandering each other and ruining their credibility now over the video, why is DC not turning over his phone records, why is some new psychic claiming the credit and being allowed to say the A's gave her a teddy bear of Caylee's to send them there, why did DC appear to genuinely be at a loss for what he was looking for ("It would be right here!"), why bother filming him searching for a dead Caylee (cutting into bags and poking around with a rod)?
QUOTE]

my bold....

All of MarleneM's post makes sense to me and I'm can't buy the theory that defense set this up. Wouldn't surprise me if they use this opportunity though.

I don't see a thread of theories on the significance of the abandoned house. Maybe we need one? If this belongs somewhere else, please feel free to move.

Just looking at the maps again. That house sure does seem like a convenient location to the dump site. Maybe KC parked her car in the Brackenwood driveway so it wouldn't be seen on Suburban Drive. The fences in front and on the side would give her cover. Then, on foot she cut through the backyard with the plastic bag to the woods. The back property line of that house is 300 yards from the dump site. Would have been pretty easy to do without being noticed, esp. if it were in the middle of the night. She dumps the bag, goes back to Brackenwood, changes her clothes (the ones CA washed), tosses them in the car, and hightails it out of there.

The scenario I read that the day after Dr HL inspected KC's trunk JB was advised to come up with some explanation for the decomp in there makes more sense to me. I remember that the trunk still wreaked when JB and HL inspected it. It makes more sense to me that JB told KC it wasn't looking good and in order for him to get her off she was going to have to "help" him, "trust" him.. It makes more sense to me that KC did as JB asked and talked to somebody that got the PI's out there to move the body.

(Emphasis mine) Good questions, MarleneM. Maybe if they make themselves look like bumbling idiots then they appear more likely to make the mistake of letting this video slip out into the public eye.

I really don't believe that Casey would ever really come clean to anyone about what she did--Especially to Baez who she seems to look at with stars in her eyes...it would totally ruin her Mom of the Year rep.

So where did the tip come from? Maybe the PIs had scanners and were following up on a list of tips that way. Maybe they caught wind of Kronk's persistence through a neighbor of the Anthonys. Maybe Casey fed them some kind of "info" about Z. There are lots of other possibilities I'm sure.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about the cell phone records.

And at that point the prosecution says,"Well let's hear what the family has to say for themselves your honor. State calls Mr./Mrs. G to the stand."

As a juror my eyes would turn right to KC and JB for their reaction.

In what court of law can your good name be brought into a murder trial without you being afforded the opportunity to defend yourself? I really don't know. If it is possible, we should all be very afraid.. Any one of us could be implicated to set a potential murderer free.

Why would the state have the owners there if JB had just shown the tape for the first time ??

Prolly JB never wanted this tape seen until the trial, so the 'owners' wouldn't be right there to testify.

I'm sure defense has hours of tapes, just hoping some show LE wasn't doing their job.

I don't think KC used that house (or not very much)......notice the neighbor came right over when KB got there.......

Well I'm proud we've done our part to spoil their plans.

QUOTE]

All of MarleneM's post makes sense to me and I'm can't buy the theory that defense set this up. Wouldn't surprise me if they use this opportunity though.[/QUOTE]

I think JB has ordered up hours of tapes just hoping some will show LE not doing a thourough job.....only defense he has, he sure can't put KC on the stand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back