Why take "rocks" into evidence??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know - this was 20 years ago - well before all this came so much into the spotlight - I wouldn't do this now but then I was a very young mother at my wits end with that darn bottle

Thanks for the reply. I understand. Environmental laws were enacted over 35 years ago and progress is slow.:blowkiss:

Murt just said that indeed there was a shamrock charm and it matched the one in the pic. He saw it cleaned off in the divers hand. The girl bounty hunter(that stayed with Casey) saw it and almost fell over. There were toys and one that looked like a Shrek baby instead of Gumby. He said that he doesn't know why LE would say it isn't relevant.
I believe Murt and thats why I believe LE is saying it is irrelevant until they can CONFIRM it is in fact Caylee. JMO

oh,.. i also wanted to add that Murt said that police DID take things into evidence!

I had mentioned this earlier in this thread. Rocks and not bones. So, where did the rocks or stones come from? We don't have rocks or stones here in Central Florida. Rocks or stones have to either be brought here from a different area such as out of state or else purchased at a garden center. It just seems unlikely and very strange to me that the person who tossed this bag of items into the river went through the trouble to purchase small rocks that just happen to resemble bones to include with the toys inside of this bag. Then, this person weighted down this bag with two bricks. Something just isn't right with this.

Yah, I have to say, Im siding with Murt here too.

He's not affiliated with any news organization, Law Enforcement, LP, TM, the Anthony's, the prosecution or the defense. For me, he would be the most likely to report events as acurately and unbiased as possible.

If he said HE HIMSELF saw the contents of the bag, and it included a shamrock charm...I have no reason to believe he would lie about that.

I also cant negate that LE showed up at the A home last night and took something out of the house. It just peaks my suspicions.

ETA: I also echo another poster when I say that the level of coverage regarding this supposed "meaningless" discovery also set my hinky meter up a notch. I mean, TES discovered a rib cage during their search, but we only heard whispers of that. It's just, I dont know, ODD?

I posted this on the NG thread but am moving here:
Didn't the red-headed reporter at the scene say earlier that she saw the bones and they sure looked like bones to her?? Then the diver says they looked like bones, right? Then LE says they were rocks?? What kind of rocks are shaped like fingers and toes? Something is not right.
Coral can look like bones.

I have to agree with the posters saying something fishy is going on here. We are not stupid!!! People who were actually at the search site said they saw certain things. Now these things turn out to be rocks or sticks. I don't think so. It is all very strange.

I said it last night and I'm going to say it again. With KC being so 'close' with some of the men in LE and GA being an ex cop, it's hard for me to not question if everything is on the up and up with everyone in LE. I just hope no one involved in this investigation would try to protect the A's.

I just keep coming back to these thoughts....

Yah, I have to say, Im siding with Murt here too.

He's not affiliated with any news organization, Law Enforcement, LP, TM, the Anthony's, the prosecution or the defense. For me, he would be the most likely to report events as acurately and unbiased as possible.

If he said HE HIMSELF saw the contents of the bag, and it included a shamrock charm...I have no reason to believe he would lie about that.

I also cant negate that LE showed up at the A home last night and took something out of the house. It just peaks my suspicions.

ETA: I also echo another poster when I say that the level of coverage regarding this supposed "meaningless" discovery also set my hinky meter up a notch. I mean, TES discovered a rib cage during their search, but we only heard whispers of that. It's just, I dont know, ODD?

I also heard Murt describe the charm. He was quite detailed, or tried to be, so I too believe that is what he saw. He also describe a toy figure of the Shrek baby in Shrek III and a Mutant Ninja Turtle. Too many details to be dismissed, IMO. What reason would he have to lie?

I've read this several times: the word is "piques," not, "peaks" my attention. FYI. Look it up. And any time someone wants to dissect my grammar, please feel free to do so. I love to learn.

I say this with the best of intentions.

good grief!

I kind have to agree that Murt is telling the truth, I just wish we knew more.

Too many different accounts to tell what's what. Just to confuse it a little more (sorry:) the diver that brought the bag up, said last night on NGrace, that they thought it was a clover, looked like a clover, but when LE got there they "broke it open" and it was a gumby magnet??? I don't know, hard to tell hoqw close everyone was and what it looked like from each's perspective, but that's what he said.

snipped

Supposedly the rib cage was animal bones also. Per David's blog on ID, 'all the bones found in the weekend search have been confirmed to be animal bone'

I think LE went to the anthony's to see if they had the shamrock necklace that was known to be KC's...

After you carefully weighed down the trash so it woudn't blow away, do you then throw the whole thing in the river, including the bricks? :waitasec:

I guess it's possible, but it sounds like a reach to me. Especially since the toys were not related (i.e., if it were a group of the same toys or similar toys, then maybe they could be cupcake decorations or party favors, etc.). Random toys sounds like someone getting rid of everything they can find that might have evidence on it or a reminder of something.

Like I said, anything is possible. That explanation just isn't ringing true to me. I would think a plastic fork or some remnant of actual trash would be there too.

Don't forget that there was major flooding in this area, a hurricane areas covered in water.

Is it possible LE is withholding information for a reason? Maybe leaking information to the media about what is found during searches would hurt their case?

I have to hold on to hope that everything is being done for a reason, the truth will come out and justice will be served.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back