Why would casey have told anyone where to find the body?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems like a lot of us think DC was acting on inside tip from Casey or the A's when he went body-hunting and swamp-taping with hoover. He is certainly looking for something.

My question is this: What would be the motive for Casey to want the body to be found?

I apologize if this is being discussed elsewhere...it prob is but I can't find anything on this board anymore!

Casey A. would want the body found if;

In Nov when LP was looking in the little Econ, she wanted to make the statement that LP was stupid. AKA she was bragging that she knew that where it was and it wasn't in the little econ. Criminals generally like to brag or boast, especially after having been goaded by an old cowboy. After rereading the media links for that time period, I got the impression that LP was purposely goading her for this very reason.

And/or;

She does have a desire to cause the most pain possible toward her mother, which is one of the reasons she committed the crime in the first place.

And/or;

If she knew about the video, there may have been a plan for defense to set in motion to cause reasonable doubt. RK could have been paid to "find" the body. If his story changes and changes some more, this could cause reasonable doubt. The video of them searching the house may prove a connection with the MR or a ZFG, also causing reasonable doubt especially if some kind of evidence is found there. DC may have been planting evidence there instead of looking for it but of course the video is showing him looking and not planting. Whatever the reason, we haven't heard the last of that house in the video. I am completely convinced RK knew where to look and what to look for on Dec 11th.

moo. my opinion only and pure speculation... :)

I just found this and though it was very interesting as to WHY a sociopath might confess or help an investigation. It is from the book, "Extreme Killing: Understanding Serial and Mass Murder" by James Alan Fox.

http://tinyurl.com/9vhnox - page 69, paragraph 3 regarding another sopiopathic killer:

"Confronted with an audio tape of a torture session containing his voice, Bittaker has a ready excuse. 'You didn't fall for that act, did you? It was all a SCRIPT.'"

Sound familiar???

It goes on to describe examples of when other sociopaths did confess and why (usually because it was in their best interest). One guy showed LE where the bodies were because they agreed to give his wife and son $10,000 for each body. They got $100,000. And he threw in an 11th body for free. UNBELIEVABLE.

What would be in it for her ?

Well, she could be smarter than we thought and have actually figured out that 10 years in the hoozcow would be better than 100, but, with this one, who knows. Did she tell? That PI in the vid did seem to know.

I don't think KC told anyone. I think PI Casey was checking tips and calls just like he should have been doing. The calls from the MR stuck out for him and maybe someone else in the LE office. It could have been someone in the LEs office who was not authorized to do so, directing him where to look. If that person is exposed it will just make LE look even worse and could get that person fired.
PI Casey is protecting someone, but I don't think it is KC or the A family. Maybe the dispatcher who originally took these calls?

IMO she din't want her found. The PI's were there to film a few ft. away from the exact spot to show she WASN'T, when she ACTUALLY was.
A move to help her defense, like in Joran's father's advice, No body, No evidence.
The A's certainly didn't want her found as she was their gravy train, + the lack of finding her was their ace in the hole to help KC and to continue their Caylee is missing Oddessy.
BIG CLUE here is the 3 pavers that were supposed to mark where to look.

OP- I do not believe KC told anyone, she will lie and claim innocence for eternity. Think Scott P., Caseys just like him IMO.

KC would never tell anyone where the body was. She will never admit her guilt. The latest jailhouse tapes drove that point home even further. CA was sobbing hysterically begging her to give them some piece of information and she got angry! She is some piece of sociopathic work.

What would be in it for her ?

Exactly. Why would she tell anyone where the body was? :clap:

Not to mention why would she put the body there in the first place instead of a better dumpsite, why would she put so many items with the body matching items in the house and not remove the matching items from the house (she would know better, even if she didn't watch all the crime scene investigation programs that she watched.) Why would she leave tape on the mouth instead of removing it to make the death appear more innocent? And last but not least, how could nobody have smelled the body right there in the neighborhood in June, and how could Keith W and whoever else was tromping around in the woods there prior to December looking for the body not have found the body?

The only reason I can think of is she wanted the body hidden more or moved. I think she was nervous when TES came back the second time, she was in jail then, but messages could have been passed through to the outside via her atty. I think the timing of the second search (Nov 8th) and DC searching Suburban (Nov 15, 16th) is no coincidence.

I doubt if she really told JB or anyone else, but she might have presented it as a "recurrent dream" she was having scenario. Maybe she wrote to the psychic....who knows? I don't think she really wanted the body found by authorities, though, judging from her reaction to the news coverage.

"if they never find her guess who spends Eternity in jail".............
:waitasec:
WHUT????????????

just still keep wunerin' about that........

it has been discussed .....but just tossin it out there again....(.is that ok?)

Why would Casey tell someone?...hmmm. Since Casey resides in a logic-free zone...applying common sense is a huge waste. She does not plan, she does not think, she only acts and re-acts. We try to make common sense out of her actions and we may get a headache...:banghead:

She may have told JB....

I have believed all along that Casey spoke to Lee in code to find the missing Blackjack (Calee) for it (Her) to be moved.

I agree completly with your post. I have always thought that the body was first hidden where the 2 men saw the car with the woman in the glasses with a shovel , a bag and the trunk open. That is also where GA was seen at a later time standing and looking out around the field .I believe Caylee was moved after most thought the area near her home was already searched. moo

George knows a lot about a lot of things.

Not to mention why would she put the body there in the first place instead of a better dumpsite, why would she put so many items with the body matching items in the house and not remove the matching items from the house (she would know better, even if she didn't watch all the crime scene investigation programs that she watched.) Why would she leave tape on the mouth instead of removing it to make the death appear more innocent? And last but not least, how could nobody have smelled the body right there in the neighborhood in June, and how could Keith W and whoever else was tromping around in the woods there prior to December looking for the body not have found the body?

Casey doesn't impress me as being too intelligent and is also lazy. I don't think she took the time to find a better dump site. It was convenient, and she didn't think the remains would ever be found, so she didn't care about the items from home that she left in the bag. By the time she dumped the remains, the duct tape couldn't be removed as the body had decomposed too much.

According to a young man who lives there, a bad odor was reported to the police, but upon investigation, a dead animal was found right off the street and the odor was dismissed as being from that animal. I would think that once it was known there was a dead animal there, no one would think it was anything but the odor coming from that dead animal. After a period of time, the odor is going to disappear.

According to the reports, the area where the remains were found was under water from mid-August until about three weeks before the remains were found. People who live there said that the area where the remains were located didn't dry out until then. So back in early October when KW was searching there, he would have encountered an area that was under water and not searchable. TM was going to search that area, but one of the all-terrain vehicles got stuck there and they almost lost it. TM said it was too dangerous and decided not to search that area until the water subsided.

Forensics indicates that the bag of remains was there in June. It would appear that the rains and water being retained in a low-lying area is what concealed the remains for such a long time.

Because she is STUPID !! She dumped it in a hurry when George caught her at home and smelled it in her trunk, thinking she would go back and get it to plant in a better place later, but the hurricane came and the bag was covered by water. There was no smell underwater, and by the time it surfaced it was just bones which have no odor.

I agree completly with your post. I have always thought that the body was first hidden where the 2 men saw the car with the woman in the glasses with a shovel , a bag and the trunk open. That is also where GA was seen at a later time standing and looking out around the field .I believe Caylee was moved after most thought the area near her home was already searched. moo

They were showing that area "cleared" by previous searches and it was the perfect place to move it to thinking it would not be found for years if ever.

I haven't read the entire thread, but my best guess is to get cindy off her back..*snorts*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back