Why would the Ramseys need to stage?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Why would theRamseys need to stage?

• Total voters
MyBelle,
You fail to note BR opened the Partially Opened gifts on Christmas Day. Everything else is pure staging and open to interpretation.

I don't know what BR opened. His parents are liars so why would I believe anything they said?

It was searched (and crime scene photos taken) the day she was found. Possibly after that, too. The DA wanted to turn the house back over to the family that very same day, over police objections. The first searches only included the basement and JB's room, later pics were taken of the dining area and kitchen. The group of friends and clergy actually WIPED the counters down and cleaned up. For all we know, they likely wiped away evidence. This crime scene was so contaminated, between Det Arndt allowing people to wander around, suggesting to JR that HE wander around (he didn't wander- he went straight to the wine cellar where JB's body was) and the damage done by the friends that I doubt any evidence from the home wouldn't have been challenged in a trial.
Arndt had a gun- she could have corralled them all in one room and said "Nobody leaves and nobody touches anything". That's what she SHOULD have done. But she didn't. She allowed the body to be touched and moved and covered with an afghan, and touched and moved JB herself, too. If I were her superiors, she'd have been fired just for that appalling breach of protocol.

John was a CEO of a big company. I think it highly likely that one of the first calls made by the friends who responded to the house was to call an attorney who advised the group to do exactly what they did: contaminate the crime scene.

I just wanted to add...JonBenet wasn't just covered....she was lovingly wrapped up. IMO undoing at its finest.

LOU SMIT: Again, you had mentioned the fact that the blanket had been wrapped around her almost like, what did you describe it as?
JOHN RAMSEY: Well, she looked very, like someone had very carefully placed her on the blanket, wrapped the blanket around her to keep her warm.
John Ramsey interview, June 1998

MIKE KANE: All right. Okay. Now, when you went inside to that room, you described the blanket. And you said it was folded like -- I'm just trying to get a mental picture of it. Was it
like –
RAMSEY: It was like an Indian papoose.
MIKE KANE: Okay.
JOHN RAMSEY: You know, the blanket was under her completely. It was brought up and folded over like that.
MIKE KANE: Folded over, okay.
John Ramsey interview, August 2000, Atlanta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to add...JonBenet wasn't just covered....she was lovingly wrapped up. IMO undoing at its finest.

LOU SMIT: Again, you had mentioned the fact that the blanket had been wrapped around her almost like, what did you describe it as?
JOHN RAMSEY: Well, she looked very, like someone had very carefully placed her on the blanket, wrapped the blanket around her to keep her warm.
John Ramsey interview, June 1998

MIKE KANE: All right. Okay. Now, when you went inside to that room, you described the blanket. And you said it was folded like -- I'm just trying to get a mental picture of it. Was it
like –
RAMSEY: It was like an Indian papoose.
MIKE KANE: Okay.
JOHN RAMSEY: You know, the blanket was under her completely. It was brought up and folded over like that.
MIKE KANE: Folded over, okay.
John Ramsey interview, August 2000, Atlanta

BBM. A true statement. What's interesting is that he described it as an Indian papoose when similar wrappings are on babies in the newborn nursery at a hospital. I wonder if he was about to say Indian "princess" and caught himself.

BBM. A true statement. What's interesting is that he described it as an Indian papoose when similar wrappings are on babies in the newborn nursery at a hospital. I wonder if he was about to say Indian "princess" and caught himself.

Didn't Rev. Hoverstock say, that John said, "it musta been an accident" or "he didn't mean to kill her"??? Something like that... as John carried JonBenet up the steps and past him...IIRC

Linda7NJ,
A dead person wanted them? Are you serious, the size 12's are staging alike the ligature!

This also fits my premed PDI. The size 12s have always been an intriguing piece of the puzzle. I believe the bloomies were purchased, in advance, as part of the plan.

Patsy went twice to NYC in '96 between Nov. and Christmas; once with the Stine's for a day trip while JR was working and once more w/ the mothers and daughters when she visited FAO and had packages shipped home. Some were birthday gifts for BR. However, the day of the week panties were purchased at Bloomindales.

You have noticed KoldKase's avatar of the bloomies' panty in size 12 in comparison to the actual 6 size of JBR. I thought maybe JBR would wear them over a pull-up style diaper. IDK. Bloomies may still be too big.

IOW, there is absolutely no reason why Jon Benet would want to wear size 12 bloomies, imho. PR could have easily picked up the ph and ordered a properly fitting package.

Doesn't matter. It was the all-important word Wednesday, signifying Christmas Day, that the killer was making certain that she wore.

To the killer it was very important for it to be known that JonBenet died on "Wednesday", on December 25, 1996, just like her inscribed gold ID bracelet. This Holy Day was most significant and why the death was chosen specifically for Wednesday.

Why is the sizing off from a size 6 to a size twice as large to a size 12? A mother would never dress or redress her daughter in too big bloomies, or would she? Another planned puzzle piece planted, in advance, by the killer.

PR should be the only person to know where to find the size 12s Day of the Week panties that she purchased at Bloomingdales.

Also,why purchase adorable size 12s for a niece (I don't purchase my nieces' panties), not only fail to ship them to her for Christmas, but fail to purchase a set of size 6 for your own baby girl who is along with you shopping on the trip? Or did PR purchase the DotW bloomies while on the impromptu day trip with the Stine's?

Perhaps the size 12s were never seen by JonBenet and only worn for her death.

Were some of the size 6 panties taken by SW to become evidence, not clearly evident to us, as specific to "day of the week panty" size 6?

OMOATT

John was a CEO of a big company. I think it highly likely that one of the first calls made by the friends who responded to the house was to call an attorney who advised the group to do exactly what they did: contaminate the crime scene.

Although I believe LW is low enough to typically reside beneath a rock, I don't know if he would be as blatant as what you're saying here...it is very suspicious though. one can only imagine that if the cleaning brigade hadn't shown up, there would be even more incriminating evidence that would have been found.

We'll never know about any phone calls that could have been placed that night/morning..again, AH was soooo hesitant to issue warrants, or if necessary supeanas.

*phone records
*medical records
*exhumation of JRBs body
*the production of clothing worn; including clothes worn that night/morning, size 12 panties
*providing R defense team access to police files, and evidence
*allowing the Rs lawyers to dictate when, how, and where interviews would take place

Add AH inaction with the mistakes made by LE in those 1st hours, and it's a perfect storm . :banghead::banghead:

I personally think the size 12s were convenient. They were there and JBR had to be wearing SOME type of undergarment that was clean. JMO

To the killer it was very important for it to be known that JonBenet died on "Wednesday", on December 25, 1996, just like her inscribed gold ID bracelet. This Holy Day was most significant and why the death was chosen specifically for Wednesday.

I remember the case of a man murdering his wife/girlfriend on a Tuesday afternoon in her mother's house and sticking her corpse under the bed. At the funeral, he had them play the Moody Blues song "Tuesday Afternoon".
Creepy!!

Sorry to interrupt...:seeya:

I don't know what BR opened. His parents are liars so why would I believe anything they said?

And why of all days, would Burke be down in the basement partially picking open presents Christmas Day?

Sorry for quoting your post... That was to UK

It surprises me that so many people doubt why the Ramsey's needed to stage. Especially considering it has worked so well for them.

Yes BUNK, apparently- it did!

... and the piece de resistance inviting a group of your closest friends and pastor... to clean and contaminate the crimescene in one fell swoop... oops I mean over to the scene of a kidnapping for ransom turned murder.

Genius in a crazy, meniacle sort of way actually.

PR said she held back some gifts for BR's upcoming b-day. if she was in the habit of doing that I could see him nicking the gift wrap on anything in the basement to find out if some of those goods were for him

Didn't Rev. Hoverstock say, that John said, "it musta been an accident" or "he didn't mean to kill her"??? Something like that... as John carried JonBenet up the steps and past him...IIRC

I'm not exactly sure where this is from?

And why of all days, would Burke be down in the basement partially picking open presents Christmas Day?

Sorry for quoting your post... That was to UK

Linda7NJ,
I do not know, but his birthday was due and PR said she hid his gifts in the basement, maybe he was looking out for his birthday gifts, or something for JonBenet?

JonBenet wanted them when she was alive. Pasty said no, that they were for someone else IIRC JonBenet was a little upset by that because she really really liked them. Patsy talks about that in one of the transcribed interviews.

IMO covering her in her favorite blanket, and those panties were "undoing"

Linda7NJ,
Same reasoning applies to her white gap top. Undoing, staging or a combination of both?

Its only Patsy's word that JonBenet wanted those size-12's. It can be argued she invented it to explain away JonBenet wearing the size-12's. Yet her story did not stack up with the evidence, there was no size-12 underwear in JonBenet's underwear drawer!

Also if Patsy engineered most of it and redressed JonBenet in the size-12's, why did she not replace the remaining size-12's into JonBenet's underwear drawer, she would have known at that point what her story was going to be?

The remaining size-12's were found later in a packing crate simply to corroborate her version of events, otherwise the R's claims about events appear dubious, e.g. Pineapple Snack.

Patsy's claims regarding the size-12's look like what they are a story made up ad hoc to explain away someone else's behaviour.

Linda7NJ,

Same reasoning applies to her white gap top. Undoing, staging or a combination of both?

Its only Patsy's word that JonBenet wanted those size-12's. It can be argued she invented it to explain away JonBenet wearing the size-12's. Yet her story did not stack up with the evidence, there was no size-12 underwear in JonBenet's underwear drawer!

Also if Patsy engineered most of it and redressed JonBenet in the size-12's, why did she not replace the remaining size-12's into JonBenet's underwear drawer, she would have known at that point what her story was going to be?

The remaining size-12's were found later in a packing crate simply to corroborate her version of events, otherwise the R's claims about events appear dubious, e.g. Pineapple Snack.

Patsy's claims regarding the size-12's look like what they are a story made up ad hoc to explain away someone else's behaviour.

Could very well be.

Linda7NJ,

BBM. Isn't that what this entire story is about? An elaborate story pointing to someone else whether it be kidnappers or just some sicko in the 'hood? Anybody but the perfect Ramseys seems to be the theme, imo.

BBM. Isn't that what this entire story is about? An elaborate story pointing to someone else whether it be kidnappers or just some sicko in the 'hood? Anybody but the perfect Ramseys seems to be the theme, imo.

MyBelle,
BBM: Exactly. I tend to see the death of JonBenet and the subsequent staging as a secular fall from grace.

Millionares simply do not indulge in incest or kill their children, their money allows them to live in a manner whereby they are not corrupted by the more venal desires that afflict the little people.

The public reading this case can see how the R's reputation has been trashed despite lawsuits attempting to prevent any light being shed on the case.

Nobody can prove much, there is no smoking gun, yet some of the forensic and behavioural evidence is bizarre: sexual assault, fecal deposits, brother and sister sharing beds regularly, both at night and during the day, relatives and friends remarking on both brother and sisters behaviour, pageant culture, etc.

Does anyone else know a millionares daughter who attends pageants? Past, Present or Future?

JonBenet's death patently opened a can of worms the the R's have done their best to reclose!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u3499
Back