Why would they want to put her car on a lift? And other car theories....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What are the chances Baez and Casey will throw George under the bus since he's the one she has already blamed on running over a squirrel?

I think Baez will try and project the blame toward George in order to clear his client.

Yes. LE definitely still has the car. Who knows? Maybe she's insisting about the squirrels or some other animal (in the May accident) and he's going to try to prove that an animal was run over and or died.

ETA - Turbo and I were posting at the same time. But I agree, it's a red herring. They don't have much else to go with do they and CA is probably driving him nuts about the squirrels!

I can tell you squirrels DO NOT smell anything dead like a corpse. I have a raccoon rotting right now because the darn ground is too hard to dig him a hole. I just covered him in lime until it rains.

My point being - all dead animals have a terrible smell, but NONE like a corpse. It is a smell you will never forget in your life and you will NEVER mistake it for anything else. That is why the man at impound lot KNEW immediately what the smell was.

I am a hunter and spent the majority of my life in the woods where you find many dead and decaying animals in different states of decay. If miss KC & Baez think they are going to sell that squirrel story, they are dumber than I thought.

I am not sure how that would prove anything.

I can assure you if there was one - they already found it.

If you have ever seen them go over a car, you would not even consider that there could be a hair there they have not found, much less a tracking device.

I suppose it is possible the FBI deconstructed the car down to the frame to expose every possible hiding place, but I doubt it.

This would never fly, lil - Tony picked her up at the car. She never said it was stolen. How did she get the car back?

I think they may find something under the car also. She told Amy she had to scrap the squirrel off the frame or something like that. I thought that was a weird thing to say.

Salem

It was a weird thing to say. But yeah, I think it might attempt to hover at the least. There's always the chance they'll claim someone got the car while it sat at Amscot.

So if Casey deliberately ran over some road kill or physically put some on her car - there ya go. She could've done this.

So if Casey deliberately ran over some road kill or physically put some on her car - there ya go. She could've done this.

LMAO! I can't help but to crack up at your post along with your avatar.

What are the chances Baez and Casey will throw George under the bus since he's the one she has already blamed on running over a squirrel?

I think Baez will try and project the blame toward George in order to clear his client.

If you go WAY back, in the thread how would you defend KC, you will see I said the perfect defense would be to throw the blame toward GA because he could have been the very last one to see Caylee.

KC has Tony and the roommate stating she was there the night of the 15th and there is no proof she ever came back to the family house. GA admitted he fed Caylee breakfast, so all KC has to say is she has not idea what happened and she went on with her life because she thought (as always) her parents had her child.

It was a weird thing to say. But yeah, I think it might attempt to hover at the least. There's always the chance they'll claim someone got the car while it sat at Amscot.

So they picked up the car and put it back in the same spot? and made sure the tank was still empty? remember it was there for 3 days until they towed it.

but never forget Cindy's comments ... why would she park the car where I would see it every day.... or something to that affect!

maybe they need to check the gas tank for spittle from syphoning hehe

I know nothing about how police do investigations, but I would guess that they have already had it on a lift and inspected the underside. JMO

They probably have, but the haven't turned any of that information over to JB yet. Casey is telling him the smell came from a dead squirrel. As her attorney, he wants an opportunity to prove it. I see nothing wrong with his request - even though I think the dead squirrel story is utter nonsense.

So they picked up the car and put it back in the same spot? and made sure the tank was still empty? remember it was there for 3 days until they towed it.

but never forget Cindy's comments ... why would she park the car where I would see it every day.... or something to that affect!

maybe they need to check the gas tank for spittle from syphoning hehe

LOL Squirrel spittle.

The perfect defense.

They probably have, but the haven't turned any of that information over to JB yet. Casey is telling him the smell came from a dead squirrel. As her attorney, he wants an opportunity to prove it. I see nothing wrong with his request - even though I think the dead squirrel story is utter nonsense.

But she claimed she allready scrapped it off. What could he find a dead squirrel outline? maybe in police tape?

I want to know how long dead squirrels will stay stuck to the frame of a car before it falls off... and of course the obvious, squirrel guts transforming into human decomp.

ETA: We also need to know the TAT for that results to creep from the engine into the trunk.

LOL - I have never had a squirrel (much less 2 of them) get in my frame. How exactly would you propose I STICK them there?

Wait a minute........as I typed that it dawned on me.........that car has NO FRAME !! That is a uni body.

But she claimed she allready scrapped it off. What could he find a dead squirrel outline? maybe in police tape?

If she had to scrap it off, that means it was sticky. Squirrel guts could still be stuck to the frame.

LOL - I have never had a squirrel (much less 2 of them) get in my frame. How exactly would you propose I STICK them there?

Wait a minute........as I typed that it dawned on me.........that car has NO FRAME !! That is a uni body.

Well, we're still not clear if they were stuck to the frame or if they crawled under the car and onto the engine, but somehow they shape shifted into someone else and teleported into the trunk.

This has been bothering me for some time.

I was thinking about the squirrel story when it came out and was wondering about that, she mentioned her father running over them. Why is she directing us there? Now all of a sudden her lawyer wants SPECIFFICALLY to put this car on a lift?

What are they going to find a dead squirrel on the car frame? A squirrel would not be impacted on a car frame, you only have a few options, smoosh it with a tire, maybe it gets whipped up into the wheel well, RARE instance that one. or as you went over it, it hit its head and rolled on the ground under the car a few times. I have personally smacked a small critter this way at night on the highway at 55 mph maybe and it NEVER stuck to my car and that car sat a bit lower than her car even it unfortunately rolled a few times and was killed. L

I wonder if she ran over Caylee, backed over her perhaps this is the first thing that came to my mind when she mentioned the squirrels and again with wanting it put on a lift. Maybe she thinks they could find smoosh marks? But um there may be DNA ? why go there? Sigh this bugs the crap out of me more than any of the other weird requests they have come up with recently.

As soon as I read about the scraping off of the squirrels off of the frame of the car I wondered if she had backed over the baby...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back