GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point it seems he wasn't targeting the parade but soooo many families and friends are grieving for loved ones because of the murderous choices he made. jmo
I think he did end up targeting the parade. He drove past the barricade and saw the parade ahead of him. He knew where he was headed and drove right through it anyway. :mad:

I think he did end up targeting the parade. He drove past the barricade and saw the parade ahead of him. He knew where he was headed and drove right through it anyway. :mad:
I don't believe he had any idea that he was entering a parade route.
My dad said the route was clearly marked on every cross street to Main as being blocked off, he drove past from the library about an hour prior.

Agreed.
I get it that may have been running wildly from the police -- but smashing through barricades deliberately and driving down a street where he could see marching bands, parade floats, and spectators ?
He was possible angry about recent events ?
Or about his recent interaction with the police ?
Or just angry ?
Whatever his frame of mind, he had no right to attack innocent people.
Imo.

Rest in peace to the precious lives lost !
And healing for the injured physically and emotionally; in some ways life might never be the same.
It's sad that innocent people trying to have a fun day had this horror happen to them. :(

Last edited:
Dude on CNN was suggesting it could have been vehicle malfunction. :rolleyes: Yet we clearly saw him slow down as he approached the parade float.
Main is pretty much a straight shoot from the Frame Park area to get to the freeway and I've seen many, many incidents of racing/speed limit evasion and accidents there. I think this could've been his main route and he was either lazy or didn't know his way around... but whatever the case he had zero regard for human life.

I saw a video of the young dance team being hit... I may not sleep tonight.

I will say I love the people who rushed to help those injured.
He had time to stop once he knew he'd hit people with his vehicle.
There is no excuse for his actions. :mad:
It will be important for the court to see that he kept driving and it looked like he bypassed some bands and drove into others ?
It looked deliberate.
Even if he was fleeing LE -- once he went through the barricades everything changed.
He seemed in the video clips to be driving with purpose.
MOO.

'Some' killed when SUV driver hits Christmas parade in Wisconsin: police
''Corey Montiho, a Waukesha school district board member, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that his daughter's dance team was hit by the SUV.

“They were pompoms and shoes and spilled hot chocolate everywhere. I had to go from one crumpled body to the other to find my daughter,” he said. “My wife and two daughters were almost hit. Please pray for everybody. Please pray.”

One entry in the parade, the Milwaukee Dancing Grannies, posted on its Facebook page that “members of the group and volunteers were impacted and we are waiting for word on their conditions.” The group's profile describes them as a “group of grannies that meet once a week to practice routines for summer and winter parades.”

image.jpg

Chris Germain, co-owner of the Aspire Dance Center studio, had about 70 girls in the parade ranging from as young as 2 being pulled in wagons to age 18. Germain, whose own 3-year-old daughter was in the parade, said he was driving at the head of their entry when he saw a maroon SUV that “just blazed right past us.” A police officer came by on foot chasing after, he said. Germain said he jumped out of his own SUV and gathered the girls who were with him.

“There were small children laying all over the road, there were police officers and EMTs doing CPR on multiple members of the parade,” he said.''

'Some' killed when SUV driver hits Christmas parade in Wisconsin: police

Chris Germain, co-owner of the Aspire Dance Center studio, had about 70 girls in the parade ranging from as young as 2 being pulled in wagons to age 18. Germain, whose own 3-year-old daughter was in the parade, said he was driving at the head of their entry when he saw a maroon SUV that “just blazed right past us.” A police officer came by on foot chasing after, he said. Germain said he jumped out of his own SUV and gathered the girls who were with him.

“There were small children laying all over the road, there were police officers and EMTs doing CPR on multiple members of the parade,” he said.''
SBM. TWO YEAR OLDS IN WAGONS?!? Did I read that correctly? LWOP is not enough for this mf.

Corey Montiho, a School District of Waukesha board member, was by Mainstream Bar & Grill when he heard that his daughter's youth dance team was hit.

"There were pom-poms and shoes and spilled hot chocolate everywhere," he said. "I had to go from one crumpled body to the other to find my daughter. My wife and two daughters were almost hit. Please pray for everybody. Please pray. My family is safe but many are not. I held one little girl's head in my hand, she was seizing and she was bleeding out of her ears. I held her mother as she collapsed. Please pray.”

Car plows through Christmas parade in downtown Waukesha, Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member