GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One man’s son was almost struck by the truck, and he gave Heavy this extremely graphic and disturbing account:

“We just heard screaming up the parade route and looked over, and the red jeep or SUV came barreling through,” Michael Hurst, a woodworker from Waukesha whose son was almost hit by the truck, told Heavy in a phone interview. “I pulled my son away. He probably got missed by about a foot. There was a little kid next to us that got hit. I did see dead bodies. The amount of people who are going to be dead from this, it might even be worse than that Las Vegas shooting. They have a whole block of Main Street that is casualties. We did hear that there were active shooters. We don’t know where that came from or if that’s true. The police pulled me into a building and said to stay in there, get in there, there’s active shooters. One officer told us they did stop the active shooters. My son was out in that street grabbing candy.”

He added: “At that moment I thought just to grab my son and family and get them on the curb. It was 100% intentional.” He believes the truck drove through the parade for about a mile. “I saw a young boy get hit. He was still alive. He was in a lot of pain. I am pretty sure he was going to have broken legs. I did see another guy who was laying in the street. I guarantee he was dead. There were about 20 ambulances coming and going. It looked like a war zone down there.”

Waukesha Parade Shooting, Car Running Into People Reports | Heavy.com

Terrifying account from Reuters from parishioners of the Catholic church with the injured priest:

Belen Santamaria, her husband, and their three-year old daughter were planning to join the parade with their Catholic Church. But Santamaria, a 39-year old Mexican factory worker, woke up on Sunday with a backache, so the family watched the procession from the sidewalk instead.

"The SUV came by at full speed," said Santamaria. "Then I started to hear people screaming."

She hid in a restaurant with their daughter while her husband, 39-year old delivery worker Jesus Ochoa, ran ahead to try to help injured people. He said he heard through other members of their church that roughly 10 members of the congregation, mostly Latinos and both adults and children, are injured.

"I was going to be there, walking," Santamaria said. "The SUV would have hit us too."

'Some fatalities,' more than 20 hurt after vehicle speeds through Wisconsin parade

One man’s son was almost struck by the truck, and he gave Heavy this extremely graphic and disturbing account:

“We just heard screaming up the parade route and looked over, and the red jeep or SUV came barreling through,” Michael Hurst, a woodworker from Waukesha whose son was almost hit by the truck, told Heavy in a phone interview. “I pulled my son away. He probably got missed by about a foot. There was a little kid next to us that got hit. I did see dead bodies. The amount of people who are going to be dead from this, it might even be worse than that Las Vegas shooting. They have a whole block of Main Street that is casualties. We did hear that there were active shooters. We don’t know where that came from or if that’s true. The police pulled me into a building and said to stay in there, get in there, there’s active shooters. One officer told us they did stop the active shooters. My son was out in that street grabbing candy.”

He added: “At that moment I thought just to grab my son and family and get them on the curb. It was 100% intentional.” He believes the truck drove through the parade for about a mile. “I saw a young boy get hit. He was still alive. He was in a lot of pain. I am pretty sure he was going to have broken legs. I did see another guy who was laying in the street. I guarantee he was dead. There were about 20 ambulances coming and going. It looked like a war zone down there.”

bbm
Thankful this man's son was ok.
Out in the street picking up candy. :(

What a fun thing to do, kids look forward to parades for the sweets !

Possibly drove for a mile down the crowded street ?
There is no way the perp did not know where he was or what he was doing.
Imo.

bbm
Thankful this man's son was ok.
Out in the street picking up candy. :(
(And what a fun innocent activity, kids look forward to parades -- for the sweets !)

Possibly drove for a mile down the crowded street ?
There is no way the perp did not know where he was or what he was doing.
Imo.

I don't believe he had any idea that he was entering a parade route.

Once he saw the parade he knew he was on a parade route. Then he decided to continue driving through it and over people. He could have stopped. He’s not lost, he made a conscious decision to run over children and families.

Once he saw the parade he knew he was on a parade route. Then he decided to continue driving through it and over people. He could have stopped. He’s not lost, he made a conscious decision to run over children and families.
It was so clearly marked as a parade route or area to avoid while driving that anyone with any kind of common sense or human decency would've avoided it and/or turned around in a driveway or lot on Main, which is not that hard to do. No brain, no morals, no remorse.

Waukesha Police Department
·
At this time, we can confirm that 5 people are deceased and over 40 are injured. However, these numbers may change as we collect additional information. Many people have self-transported to area hospitals. The Police Department has the person of interest in custody.
Main Street is closed from Barstow & Main to Wisconsin and Main. The street will not be open before mid-day tomorrow, Monday, November 22nd. Businesses in this area should remain closed as entry and exit from Main Street will not be allowed.
When the area is open, the City is requesting that any items for a temporary memorial be placed at Veterans Park.
Many people witnessed traumatic events this evening. If you need to talk with someone, please call 211.
The scene is still fluid, and the investigation is ongoing. The community mourns the loss of our community members and those injured. We are asking for the community to come together during this time and to keep the families in your prayers.

Five dead, at least forty injured.

And what was this again ??? fleeing a stabbing incident? I don't think so. There may have been a stabbing preceding the decision to plough his vehicle into crowds of families, children and church, but I do not believe that the stabbing is an explanation, or that there was a "wrong turn."

upload_2021-11-21_23-10-8.png

https://twitter.com/CityofWaukesha/status/1462659959544594433?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

It was so clearly marked as a parade route or area to avoid while driving that anyone with any kind of common sense or human decency would've avoided it and/or turned around in a driveway or lot on Main, which is not that hard to do. No brain, no morals, no remorse.
I think that it is reasonable to assume that this man never developed anything faintly resembling common sense.

Waukesha Police Department
·
At this time, we can confirm that 5 people are deceased and over 40 are injured. However, these numbers may change as we collect additional information. Many people have self-transported to area hospitals. The Police Department has the person of interest in custody.
Main Street is closed from Barstow & Main to Wisconsin and Main. The street will not be open before mid-day tomorrow, Monday, November 22nd. Businesses in this area should remain closed as entry and exit from Main Street will not be allowed.
When the area is open, the City is requesting that any items for a temporary memorial be placed at Veterans Park.
Many people witnessed traumatic events this evening. If you need to talk with someone, please call 211.
The scene is still fluid, and the investigation is ongoing. The community mourns the loss of our community members and those injured. We are asking for the community to come together during this time and to keep the families in your prayers.

5 dead. And the number will likely rise.
Horrific doesn’t even begin to describe today.
God help those families.

SPECIFIC PRAYERS ARE REQUESTED/NEEDED!!

Passing this on from a community member my parents know. If it's in your tradition to pray, please pray specifically for the healing of everyone injured, the mental fortitude of the medical professionals who are caring for them, the families of the deceased and all the people who had to witness this horrific attack especially the hundreds of small children who are now traumatized. It means more than you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95