GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 2nd time I’ve seen an ME cry. It’s so rare. The first one was also an extreme child rape/murder case. He had to divert attention back to himself away from the child victim. He’s a disgusting human being!! Wow! “Judge, can I get a break?” I would be so tempted to scream GROUNDS! GROUNDS!

This is a pretty decent cross. Now that the prosecutor has outed him we know these were notes prepared by previous defense counsel. That’s why he’s been doing an adequate job. Again, all this is pointless because there is no question he was the driver and caused these deaths. But as far as a fair trial and confronting his accusers he’s doing a decent job. He’s so detached from what he did. I guess it helps to see yourself as a 3rd party intervenor. This is best viewed as a slow plea of guilty. This is the last time we will hear from this sociopath - this trial!

With an education, he probably could have been a good defense attorney, imo.
I agree.

And while nothing will ever make right what he did, and he should never be a free man again, a side of me has hope.

Perhaps once he’s in prison, with meds regulated, he may be able to do something positive. Maybe he can get paralegal training and assist with something like the Innocence Project.

jmo

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue the discussion in Thread #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95