GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m imagining the judges face is similar to the bailiff’s face behind him. I’m glad she’s letting him ramble on and wear himself out! I didn’t listen this morning but I understand one of the grannies testified and I wonder if this is his way of bringing attention back to himself. HE’s the victim! Smh.

Here is a verbal picture of the testimony I have seen and heard during court, regarding the Terror in Waukesha at a Christmas Parade.

DB, driving a red Ford Escape purposely drove his vehicle, with eyes wide open, AROUND other vehicles...but THROUGH crowds of people.

I don’t know why she repeats herself over and over. We’ve already gone over this. Just deny his motion, note his objection and move on! This is what I dislike about this judge! She doesn’t need to explain this over and over! The record is clear as she says over and over. So why are you explaining it over and over? Don’t help him stall!

I missed this morning‘s antics. I REALLY am hoping he says something to the judge that hits her last nerve. Something like his epic comment to a witness: “not my question, but thanks for the commentary”.

Then..I want to see her jump over the bench and b*tch slap him.

jmo

Can someone fill me in on what DB’s hangup is about being called by his name? What am I missing?

If I am mistaken, someone can clarify, but I believe the whole SC thing does not recognize any name which was derived from a government document....such as a Birth Certificate. It's a way to throw a wrench in any legal proceeding.
It's just a game they play

I missed this morning‘s antics. I REALLY am hoping he says something to the judge that hits her last nerve. Something like his epic comment to a witness: “not my question, but thanks for the commentary”.

Then..I want to see her jump over the bench and b*tch slap him.

jmo
I’m expecting the male prosecutor to go for it any day now!! Haha

If I am mistaken, someone can clarify, but I believe the whole SC thing does not recognize any name which was derived from a government document....such as a Birth Certificate. It's a way to throw a wrench in any legal proceeding.
It's just a game they play
Thank You for the explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads