GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah DB is just picking the victims apart for sport. He enjoys being “right” and argumentative. He was right on the complexion issue but of course there’s no doubt in this case that he’s the driver/murderer. No question whatsoever! It was also dusk and with the window up it’s possible he looked of darker complexion. But it made the witness look less credible in the bright lights of the courtroom to say DB was dark-skinned.
100% agree that he is nit picking witness testimony because he enjoys it! The female witness (bank employee, can’t remember her name) who testified she didn’t notice the color of the SUV and DB had to ask her why she did not know the color if she was so close to the vehicle. Like that matters!

He doesn’t understand the nature and cause of the charges! OMG! Is anyone watching this clown right now?? He’s questioning the judge’s power and the prosecutors licenses to practice law in Wisconsin. He wants the judge to recuse herself bc she’s not abiding by her oath in not providing him with all these “certifications” and protecting his constitutional rights.

He doesn’t understand the nature and cause of the charges! OMG! Is anyone watching this clown right now?? He’s questioning the judge’s power and the prosecutors licenses to practice law in Wisconsin. He wants the judge to recuse herself bc she’s not abiding by her oath in not providing him with all these “certifications” and protecting his constitutional rights.
I feel like I'm getting a lesson in something; not sure what yet.

I feel like I'm getting a lesson in something; not sure what yet.
Haha notice how he’s saying he doesn’t “understand” and is acknowledging that he’s been charged even though he’s not Darrell Brooks. Now he wants to discuss a plea??? Lol. I’m glad the judge is letting him ramble on but I fear we’ll be here all day. He won’t stop!

IMO, Judge Darow is giving him all the rope. He is hanging himself, by his words. He contradicts himself repeatedly, over and over. She is allowing this, for the record....and then will shut him down at any further moment during the trial. He is STALLING....
Which he has continuously been doing. He's loosing, and facing life in prison. And, very soon he is to present his own case, and he obviously doesn't want to proceed. He wants to stop the inevitable.

The state will get an opportunity...whenever he is finished with this nonsense....to state their side, which will be "clearly, the defendant is stalling"

Thankfully the jury doesn't have to hear this vomit inducing diatribe

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members