GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait to hear his closing statement.
Will it go like this?

”It is fair to say that my client - a sovereign citizen, who shall not be named, nor do I identify with, was not driving the vehicle, as some other dude was moving it at a very low rate of speed with horn-a-honking, while the noisy parade caused the people to not move out of the way as they should.”
“And the brake lights were on”.

When he continues asking, "Have you seen the state (plaintiff) in this case?", I keep hoping someone will reply, "Yes, right here in this room... WE (the citizens of Waukesha and this district) ARE the state." However, I'm not sure this is a good argument as we are arguing with a no-remorse killer.

From an article I just saw, regarding 'Sovereign Citizens' :

"Sovereign citizens believe they are not under the jurisdiction of the federal government and consider themselves exempt from U.S. law. They use a variety of conspiracy theories and falsehoods to justify their beliefs and their activities, some of which are illegal and violent."

I came across a couple of drinking games in the Youtube comments.
One drink for every time Brooks says, "Would it be fair to say"
One drink for every time Brooks yells, "Grounds"

Yeah, he's a regular Perry Mason, I tell ya!

An addition to that....just for fun..would be to also take a shot every time he says "I don't recognize that name"

The current witness is making unwavering eye contact with him. I continue to be impressed with these witnesses' ability to maintain composure under his nonsensical cross examination. I don't even know what he's getting at. It seems like this is all just a display of grandiosity and nothing else.

The current witness is making unwavering eye contact with him. I continue to be impressed with these witnesses' ability to maintain composure under his nonsensical cross examination. I don't even know what he's getting at. It seems like this is all just a display of grandiosity and nothing else.

Won't be surprised if one of them launches themselves at him before this is all over.

You got that right. I fully expect him to call for a mistrial at some point. When he is found guilty of all charges and he is cuffed, he will be yelling ‘objection I do not go by that name’.

I somehow got sucked into this trial during fall break (I work at a school) and am getting nothing accomplished. Better switch laundry over and let dogs out while on break. What a mess though! I admire the patience of the witnesses and the judge. And those poor jurors.. I couldn't imagine having to sit through this!

Honestly, the way he is baiting these witnesses, it would not surprise me if he is trying to get someone to come after him, so that he becomes the victim.

I agree, and further note that DB did NOT even attempt to get under the skin of the big beefy looking witness- Adam Bonesteele earlier this am. He ( Brooks) didn't want to press his luck on getting slammed by that dude for sure. There was not one annoying question regarding 'the plaintiff' in his cross. IMO, Brooks wanted this guy off the stand asap. He was definitely intimidated by him.

Molly Bernard

@Molly_WISN
·
1m

We're tracking two tornado warnings in effect until 12:15. There is a CONFIRMED Tornado in Waukesha county. Take these warning's seriously. If you're in the warned area, please get to your safe space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal