GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current young female witness, Jaimie Sutton - watching a video of the moment her dance team were hit. Pausing to identify people. Sound on, screams heard. She’s fighting back tears.

What does DarrELL have to say?
“Are you playing that at the right speed?”

He is heartless. Shameless.
Sure, he’s doing his best to represent himself.
But it feels So. Very. Wrong.

#JusticeForWaukesha

I guess he’s no different than some defense attorneys who take advocacy to a whole new level. I have seen defense attys minimize crimes and victims. It seems to me that’s what he’s doing without the finesse. Some attys are similarly hostile towards the judge and even disruptive. The defense atty for Alex Jones in the current Sandy Hook trial has been reprimanded by the judge a handful of times. A defense attorney in the Tex McIver trial called the judge “your lordship” and got reprimanded. Parkland defense attys have been hostile towards that judge and generally disrespectful.

It feels like advocacy has entered the Justice system in a disruptive way. A lot of attys lately seem outta line to me in some of these high profile cases. Lack of decorum, dishonesty, wasting the court’s time, disrespectful to the court etc. JMO

I guess he’s no different than some defense attorneys who take advocacy to a whole new level. I have seen defense attys minimize crimes and victims. It seems to me that’s what he’s doing without the finesse. Some attys are similarly hostile towards the judge and even disruptive. The defense atty for Alex Jones in the current Sandy Hook trial has been reprimanded by the judge a handful of times. A defense attorney in the Tex McIver trial called the judge “your lordship” and got reprimanded. Parkland defense attys have been hostile towards that judge and generally disrespectful.

It feels like advocacy has entered the Justice system in a disruptive way. A lot of attys lately seem outta line to me in some of these high profile cases. Lack of decorum, dishonesty, wasting the court’s time, disrespectful to the court etc. JMO
I think the difference is that this person playing defense lawyer is the person accused of this crime moo.

Calling into question the software that LE used to determine the speed of the SUV, and only one technical expert on staff to review it. Legal eagle on Law and Crime is so pleased with DB’s observations.

Okay. Fair enough.

I don’t care if he argues that he wasn’t moving at all.
Those people didn’t hurl themselves into his SUV!

He hit them. And kept going.

Oh Mr Brooks!
As you have continuously spun the wheel of excuses as to why this trial cannot continue, somehow...surprisingly I might add, we are smack dab in the middle of it! And, I....nor the court it seems, gives a rats patootie what you 'consent' to being called.

Carry on!

The mother should be charged, as her car was used during the crime. It was the same as giving someone a loaded gun, like the parents of the Michigan school shooter.

She states he is mentally ill, so why the heck did she give him the keys to her car? She knew he had recently tried to run someone over.

The mother should be charged, as her car was used during the crime. It was the same as giving someone a loaded gun, like the parents of the Michigan school shooter.

She states he is mentally ill, so why the heck did she give him the keys to her car? She knew he had recently tried to run someone over.
She is an enabler.

When did she state he was mentally ill? When he plead not guilty by reason of insanity…. then amended his plea to not guilty, then decided to represent himself?

Witness testified he saw the red SUV hit a woman who landed on the hood of the SUV. The woman fell off the hood of the SUV and was run over by the SUV and died. This witness looks like he wants to punch DB. If looks could kill.

Can’t wait to hear his closing statement.
Will it go like this?

”It is fair to say that my client - a sovereign citizen, who shall not be named, nor do I identify with, was not driving the vehicle, as some other dude was moving it at a very low rate of speed with horn-a-honking, while the noisy parade caused the people to not move out of the way as they should.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie