GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Wehmeier-Aparicio, band director / witness is doing an amazing job on the stand. You can feel her disdain of the posing “attorney” representing DB, but she is containing it with grace. I feel for her. He is suggesting her clarity is fuzzy.

As an aside, I find the legal eagle on Law and Crime quite annoying. He’s clearly pleased with DB’s performance and how he’s picking up legal terms as he goes along. The female profiler set him straight - DB is acting.

jmo

Sarah Wehmeier-Aparicio, band director / witness is doing an amazing job on the stand. You can feel her disdain of the posing “attorney” representing DB, but she is containing it with grace. I feel for her. He is suggesting her clarity is fuzzy.

As an aside, I find the legal eagle on Law and Crime quite annoying. He’s clearly pleased with DB’s performance and how he’s picking up legal terms as he goes along. The female profiler set him straight - DB is acting.

jmo
Legal Eagle is by far one of the worst on Lawtube imo.

Wow - he successfully objected to the replaying of the video in re-direct with that last witness. Made appropriate objection and was sustained!

This line of questioning about honking the horn is pointless. Why are you trying to drive through a parade, ignoring people trying to stop you, and continuing along even after you've hit people? Whether you were honking the horn or not is irrelevant! What's the honk defense - I was honking and they didn't get out of the way so I kept hitting people??

This line of questioning about honking the horn is pointless. Why are you trying to drive through a parade, ignoring people trying to stop you, and continuing along even after you've hit people? Whether you were honking the horn or not is irrelevant! What's the honk defense - I was honking and they didn't get out of the way so I kept hitting people??
Agreed.
Infuriating.
Ugh !

What a painful way to die and for those injured, they may heal physically, but probably not emotionally.
How could one ever go to a parade or public event without constantly scanning the road/sidewalks ?
Life would go on, but many of those survivors will not be the same.
M00.

He's actually doing a decent job (eta, except for the grounds! parts, lol.) It's a shame he didn't apply himself when he was younger and pursue a career. He's definitely not dumb.
Just a dumb killer. A killer that thinks he will get away with killing 6 and injuring dozens. Not smart.

Last edited:
I certainly did not appreciate DB's attempts to minimize the number of victims in the band, as compared to the number of crowd participants. It only proved to show what little sympathy he has for the victims.

Last edited:
Does anybody have any idea what he's getting at with this witness? I've only been able to half listen. Is he trying to say this guy was lying about his kid's injuries?

Yeah his total lack of empathy towards the victims is astounding. I can’t imagine the jury hasn’t noticed. He continuously minimizes the “incident” and the victims. I appreciate the prosecution’s stoicism in the face of it all. Considering the devastation he caused, the prosecution is entitled to some righteous anger on behalf of the victims but so far everyone has been pretty stoic. It’s inspiring indeed!

Yeah his total lack of empathy towards the victims is astounding. I can’t imagine the jury hasn’t noticed. He continuously minimizes the “incident” and the victims. I appreciate the prosecution’s stoicism in the face of it all. Considering the devastation he caused, the prosecution is entitled to some righteous anger on behalf of the victims but so far everyone has been pretty stoic. It’s inspiring indeed!
Yes, they are very stoic. The defendant, I refuse to call him the alleged defendant as he likes to call himself, is grilling these victims as if they are lying. They are using incredible restraint. I look forward to a jury stating 'guilty on all charges'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966