GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His apology this morning was nothing more than an attempt at further manipulation of the court. If he was a ‘real man’ he would he would plead guilty to all charges and put a stop to this charade. JMO

That young cop testified that he saw the red vehicle bouncing up and down, knowing there were no speed bumps in that area. I remember MSM showing that video in the very beginning and I couldn't imagine what was happening. Until I realized that the driver was running over bodies. The fact that Brooks now brings up his religious background is ... I have no words.

The prosecution is leading witnesses all over the place. Brooks clearly does not understand this and is not objecting properly. I don't think the prosecutor would be leading if there was a competent attorney instead of Brooks. Really dumb for him to represent himself, because I can kind of see how he might have a tiny bit of a defense.
What would that tiny bit of defense be?

"I respectfully ask not to be identified with an unknown person" lol
What are they supposed to call him? He has yet to say his name? Just that he's not Darrell Brooks.
Right? Should he be called the fake lawyer formerly known as Darrell Brooks?

Sounds like he’s taking a page from the old Shaggy song for his defense - “Wasn’t me.”

Right? Should he be called the fake lawyer formerly known as Darrell Brooks?

Sounds like he’s taking a page from the old Shaggy song for his defense - “Wasn’t me.”
He has shed the murderer Darrell Brooks and now assumes a new unidentifiable subject matter identity and as such and in his current form he's not liable for the actions of Darrell Brooks, who longer exisits. This unidentified subject matter doesn't even live in the state of Wisconsin. He inhabits it and as such is not subject to its laws.

Just a guess, but I think he's laying the groundwork to say he could not stop which is why he was honking.

An attempt, but the red SUV was able to stop and park a few minutes later. Good luck with the red SUV did it, Mr Brooks. It is kind of like a Steven King novel, " Maximum Overdrive" defense.

Those darn SUV's have a mind of their own, ya know..
:rolleyes:

Thanks. I thought about that, too, but surely they have fully examined the vehicle for mechanical problems? Have they said who all the witnesses are?

He just gave his witness list to the judge today and I don't know if they publish those lists. I can't imagine a legit mechanic saying there was an issue with the vehicle because I think the state would have had it thoroughly inspected, but you know how it is with experts. Seems like there is always someone who will take the opposing side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166