GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again she goes back and forth with him about the same things. She can read/look at his objections, ask the state for their response, rule and move on! Give him one chance to say whatever nonsense he wants to say and then move on! Instead she goes back and forth, back and forth with him. Saying the same things over and over again. He knows what's expected and is refusing to do it so maintain order by not allowing him to distract and defy for several minutes at a time mutiple times a day.

Court TV could be a more cognizant of the testimony - stopping for an ad just as the police officer is describing the SUV driving by. Oh, for a raw feed of the trial. I guess I should be glad to just have some coverage.

Yet again she goes back and forth with him about the same things. She can read/look at his objections, ask the state for their response, rule and move on! Give him one chance to say whatever nonsense he wants to say and then move on! Instead she goes back and forth, back and forth with him. Saying the same things over and over again. He knows what's expected and is refusing to do it so maintain order by not allowing him to distract and defy for several minutes at a time mutiple times a day.
Agree. She has no control over her courtroom.

From the article >>> Day 4 of the Waukesha Christmas Parade attack trial: Brooks used SUV as 'battering ram,' prosecutors say in opening statements

Brooks submits detailed objection concerning his name

One of the side issues throughout the proceedings, as well as recent hearings prior to the trial, is his name. That issue was addressed in detail amid the hourslong jury instruction process, which was split by a lunch break.

A meticulously handwritten objection by affidavit, penned by Brooks, attempted to distinguish between the person charged, DARRELL E. BROOKS (in all capital letters) and the person acting as as attorney, Darrell Edwards Brooks Jr.

DARRELL E. BROOKS "is an entity WITHOUT THE STATE OF WISCONSIN and is without a legal personality attached to its name and has no standing nor interest within this matter before the court," he wrote.

It just occurred to me that all of this disruptive behavior is classic sovereign citizen BS.

The following information about sovereign citizens is from the Southern Poverty Law Center and much more can be found at the link >>>
Sovereign Citizens Movement

The contemporary sovereign belief system is based on a decades-old conspiracy theory. Sovereigns believe that the American government set up by the founding fathers, under a common-law legal system, was secretly replaced. They think the replacement government swapped common law for admiralty law, which is the law of the sea and international commerce.

According to sovereign citizen researchers, the government has pledged its citizenry as collateral, by selling their future earning capabilities to foreign investors, effectively enslaving all Americans. This sale, they claim, takes place at birth. Sovereigns say that the government uses the baby’s birth certificates to set up a corporate trust in the baby’s name – a secret Treasury account. By setting up this Treasury Direct Account (TDA), every newborn’s rights are split between those held by the flesh-and-blood baby and the ones assigned to his or her corporate shell account.

Since most certificates use all capital letters to spell out a baby’s name, JOHN DOE, for example, is actually the name of the corporate shell identity, while John Doe is the baby’s “real,” flesh-and-blood name. As the child grows older, most of his legal documents will utilize capital letters, which means that his state-issued driver's license, his marriage license, his car registration, his criminal court records, his cable TV bill and his correspondence from the IRS all will pertain to his corporate shell identity, not his real, sovereign identity.

THIS is why he’s attempting to distinguish between the person charged, DARRELL E. BROOKS (in all capital letters) and the person acting as as attorney, Darrell Edwards Brooks Jr.

Lord, help us all.

Idk how to feel about the judge praising him. I feel like it could backfire. He is an oppositional personality type so telling him you approve of his behavior seems like asking for trouble. I think she should be as indifferent to him as possible. And only concern herself with maintaining order and decorum. And of course preventing appellate issues.

I’m finding myself disliking this judge. She talks too much for one. Her extended and repeated verbiage is slowing things down more than his behavior. I know that sounds wild to say but at this point I find myself cringing at her responses more than his tantrums. There’s def a pattern with him. He’s more dysregulated in the morning. He calms down significantly after 2-3pm it seems. JMO

Brooks seems to be relatively clueless about the law and how court proceedings are conducted. I didn't watch the preliminaries. Did he fully understand the consequences of representing himself? The judge is basically giving him a first year law class.

Now he is questioning his ex. The judge is really giving him a gigantic amount of leeway, hoping he will hang himself. Also my sentiments.

Brooks seems to be relatively clueless about the law and how court proceedings are conducted. I didn't watch the preliminaries. Did he fully understand the consequences of representing himself? The judge is basically giving him a first year law class.

Now he is questioning his ex. The judge is really giving him a gigantic amount of leeway, hoping he will hang himself. Also my sentiments.
"Would it be fair to say.. Would it be fair to say.. Would it be fair to say.." ...ad nauseam

He wants the judge to be his legal advisor. IMO

He was weeping in the other courtroom as the judge was reading into the record his Covid test results. I feel like he started to cry when she got into the fact that he had been doing so well in following the rules and cross examining witnesses etc. He’s literally a toddler, emotionally speaking! Smh. I guess he also didn’t appreciate having to be forced to give up the results!

He was weeping in the other courtroom as the judge was reading into the record his Covid test results. I feel like he started to cry when she got into the fact that he had been doing so well in following the rules and cross examining witnesses etc. He’s literally a toddler, emotionally speaking! Smh. I guess he also didn’t appreciate having to be forced to give up the results!

Exactly!
I recognized the game play that DB exhibits during his days leading up to trial and now. He is classic child-like ODD. (Oppositional Defiant Disorder.) My son was diagnosed with the same in his early childhood, and I recognized the behaviors and button pushing. Judge Darow is attempting to 'treat' his ill behavior by 'rewarding' him with good behavior. Hence the praise and " gold-star" treatment as others here have noted. IMO, this behavior is now embedded in DB at this point in his life, and all the praising is now just reinforcement for his continued erratic and out of control outbursts. Dude will not be cured by the judge. He is testing and toying with her.... More will continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961