GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shots fired were from law enforcement not the SUV driver. Social media accounts had stated the driver was firing at the crowd as he was running into parade participants. Lots of false information being circulated on social media!

Devon Heinen
@DevonHeinen

·
3m

#BREAKING #Waukesha (Wisc.) situation presser: (Waukesha Police Chief Dan Thompson) Says police officer fired a weapon at the suspect's vehicle in an attempt to stop the vehicle. Adds no civilians were hurt from the officer firing the weapon.

This event in Waukesha is beyond awful. A holiday parade is such a sweet time with so many young children. I vividly recall taking my children to our home town’s parade when they were young. I’m sure many of us here did. Whoever decided to use this event as some type of “statement” is nothing but evil. I believe it was an act of terrorism. My prayers are with the people of Waukesha.

To get away from the police would be one. jmo
Didn't seem to be anyone chasing him. And he was swerving TO hit people and not just trying to get through to get away. Seemed very intentional and with purpose to me. Not someone on a bad trip or some gang thing to me. IMO. Unless it was a car jacking situation. But more seemed like someone bent on running over a lot of people. Whatever the reason, it is awful.

This event in Waukesha is beyond awful. A holiday parade is such a sweet time with so many young children. I vividly recall taking my children to our home town’s parade when they were young. I’m sure many of us here did. Whoever decided to use this event as some type of “statement” is nothing but evil. I believe it was an act of terrorism. My prayers are with the people of Waukesha.
It is possible it was just a case of someone driving a stolen vehicle, or trying to evade police after a traffic stop.

I will reserve judgement until the facts come out. MOO

Some victim groups identified.

"One witness said the driver hit the “[Milwaukee] Dancing Grannies” and at least one person flipped over the hood of the SUV, according to WISN-TV, an ABC affiliate.

Another witness estimated the SUV was going about 40 mph (64 kph) when it hit the crowd of people, the TV station said.

A woman told Fox6 TV station the SUV hit a dance team of girls between 9 and 15 years old. She said the immediate reaction was silence, followed by screaming, running and checking on those injured, Fox6 reported.​

Car plows through holiday parade in Wisconsin: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel | National Post

From the Milwaukee Dancing Grannies Facebook page: "Members of the group and volunteers were impacted and we are waiting for word on their conditions. Please keep the Grannies, all those injured, and all those who witnessed this horrible event in your thoughts and prayers."

Multiple people struck by vehicle during Waukesha Christmas Parade

Minutes after the incident, David Monfre said he saw a red vehicle “come barreling through” Main Street.

“My son just passed with his band, which is Waukesha South, and a truck (came) barreling through, almost hit the back of a float truck … he ended up hitting a bunch of band members and it went all the way up the road.”

Monfre was collecting some of the instruments for South, he said. He said he got in contact with his son, who wasn’t one of the ones that got hit, but almost was.

FFS, this is the high school I went to.

7dN5WDYT_normal.jpg

Cassidy Williams
@CassidyWtv
· 8m
NEW: The ‘Milwaukee Dancing Grannies’ one of the groups impacted during Waukesha’s Christmas parade:

They just showed the WSHS band video on CNN (edited without the graphic portion) and even that small part made me want to throw up. Praying for all these kids - most of them also experienced a school shooting 2 years ago and now this trauma to top that off :(

I am local, my daughter has marched in this parade and we had many friends and family there. Thank God I am not feeling well and did not go. There is NOTHING to suggest that this was in any way connected to the verdict in the Rittenhouse trial. It is looking to most likely be gang related.

These types of incidents are usually not gang related. Imo, it will be a lone actor and injustice collector.

Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members