GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so. I'm re-watching some videos and it doesn't appear the driver attempts to swerve INTO the parade participants in the beginning but.. things change rapidly.

Yes the driver drove by several marching bands closer to the sidewalk before swerving into the dance troupe. Then it seems like the individual purposely targeted other marchers.

I think it will be something of this nature

A police officer shoot at the vehicle as it drove through barricades so it is possible that was what was transpiring. Initially the vehicle does not hit anyone, it just drives along the right side of the road at a high rate of speed
They said on news that that (when police were shooting) was him driving through barricades as he left the parade. Not as he went into it. They were shooting to stop him after he used his vehicle as weapon to plow through parade.

They said on news that that (when police were shooting) was him driving through barricades as he left the parade. Not as he went into it. They were shooting to stop him after he used his vehicle as weapon to plow through parade.

My local news said it was as he was entering the parade route

jonathan dienst
@jonathan4ny

WNBC Chief Investigative Reporter and NBC News Contributing Correspondent

Several LE sources say preliminary: Wisconsin incident appears to be vehicle fleeing a separate crime scene (stabbing) when it plowed into parade. One person in custody. Investigation ongoing but so far no initial link to terror or the recent Rittenhouse verdict

https://twitter.com/jonathan4ny/status/1462602892322476032?s=20

The dance troupe were visibly some of the youngest people in the parade. That's sickening.

Yeah, I'm wondering if it wasn't some kind of payback toward an individual in that dance troupe. From a disgruntled ex-boyfriend. As horrible as that would be, it would be a self contained incident rather than the beginning of more attacks.

jonathan dienst
@jonathan4ny

Several LE sources say preliminary: Wisconsin incident appears to be vehicle fleeing a separate crime scene (stabbing) when it plowed into parade. One person in custody. Investigation ongoing but so far no initial link to terror or the recent Rittenhouse verdict
Sounds about right...

Yeah, I'm wondering if it wasn't some kind of payback toward an individual in that dance troupe. From a disgruntled ex-boyfriend. As horrible as that would be, it would be a self contained incident rather than the beginning of more attacks.
The dance troupe is elementary and middle school aged girls. Too young for that IMO.

jonathan dienst
@jonathan4ny

Wow, that's nuts. It did seem like he was "on the run." Such a tragedy!

jonathan dienst
@jonathan4ny

This was what I was hearing from multiple LE sources, one a neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members